What is Love?

Our Story

It was the end of the concert. They were performing 'Growl', the Chinese version. Xiumin could hear chants for EXO and smiled as he danced. When they reached the bridge, the cheers became quieter so that they could hear D.O.'s part. As D.O. finished his part, Xiumin turned around and walked forward, in the middle of Luhan and Suho for their part. As they sang, Xiumin reached and placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder quickly. As they turned to go back to their spot when that part was over, Luhan gave him a quick smile. 

~

Hong Kong was a beautiful place. Too bad they never seemed to have enough time to appreciate it. They were staying in Hong Kong for a week only and would have a day off on the second last day. 4 days had already passed. They were currently on a mini-bus that the manager had hired, going back home. Both EXO-K and EXO-M could fit in the car. Today had passed by pretty quickly and everyone was excitedly chattering. Tao was the centre of attention today. His injury had healed completely and he no longer had to take medication. He was chattering away about Hong Kong, having been there before their debut. Kris was also talking more than usual, seated next to Tao. 

Surprisingly, Chanyeol had fallen asleep; probably because of the video game marathon he had last night. His yells had kept Baekhyun awake who was angry at Chanyeol now. It was weird not having the two chatterboxes together. Baekhyun was seated next to Chen and Chanyeol with Lay. Kai was with D.O. and Sehun with Suho. The managers were seated at the front so Xiumin, unfortunately couldn't kiss Luhan. Luhan as a substitute kept on whispering compliments into Xiumin's ear which filled him with a warmth that made him smile and giggle. 

"So last time I came here, I went to this shop with the most amazing beanies. Honestly, the fabric was so good and comfy but it was also stylish. You know the Korean shop that we went to on Chanyeol's birthday? It was like that but more fancy." Tao was saying, his Korean mixing up a bit with Mandarin. Tao tended to do that at times, mixing up the two languages when he spoke. 

Suho began to laugh at the explanation. Tao turned to him, oblivious to what they thought. "Really! I'm not lying!" He insisted. Sehun laughed as well. "Idiot. You mixed them up again." Sehun said tapping Tao's head lightly. Tao blushed. "Ah, sorry." The boy insisted. "I'm surprised Baekhyun didn't correct you." Luhan said from next to Xiumin, glancing behind at Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun's head was against Chen's shoulder, he seemed to be asleep. When he heard his name, he opened his eyes. "Huh?" The puppy-like boy blinked, looking around. "Tao made a mistake. We're surprised you didn't do anything about it." Chen explained. Baekhyun nodded sleepily before yawning. "Tao, you're an idiot." Baekhyun said simply before going back to sleep. Chen laughed, which made everyone else laugh. Tao rolled his eyes. "You're the one who almost fell asleep during the concert." Tao retorted. "Blame it on Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said. "Quickly, change the topic before he starts ranting about it again!" Sehun said in a mock fake whisper. "YA!" Baekhyun yelled loudly getting up and playfully hitting Sehun. His yell startled Chanyeol and Lay awake, who had both been sleeping harmoniously. 

"W-what?" Chanyeol yawned. Baekhyun turned to him. "Hmm, Park Chanyeol! Because of you, I can't even-" Chen grabbed Baekhyun and put a hand over the squirming boy's mouth. "That's enough man." Chen said, laughing a bit at Baekhyun's muffled protests. Chanyeol gazed with confusion for 2 seconds before shrugging and going back to sleep. Lay got up from the seat and began to walk to the front. Everyone became silent, staring at the boy. "Yixing hyung, where are you going?" Kai asked hesitantly. 

"The toilet." Lay replied, zombie walking to the front. "Oh my god, this is a bus!" Tao said exasperatedly as everyone laughed. Oh Lay, Xiumin thought, never change. 

~

Xiumin watched as Luhan collapsed on the bed, letting out a sigh. Xiumin smiled before getting  in next to him. "Today was a great day." Xiumin said to the pink-haired boy next to him. Luhan turned around placing his hand on Xiumin's cheek. "Everyday is great when I'm with you." Luhan replied cheekily before kissing him. Xiumin laughed into the kiss and Luhan smiled in response. "Wow, that was cheesy." Xiumin said in mandarin. Luhan's eyes widened. "Where did you learn that?" He asked, surprise in his voice. 

"Kris." Xiumin replied, smiling. "Your voice is really pretty when you speak mandarin." Luhan said, laying sweet kisses on Xiumin's neck. "Pretty?" Xiumin questioned. "How can a voice be pretty?" Luhan shrugged, laughing. "Believe me, I don't know. It just is." He said sheepishly. Xiumin giggled at Luhan's breath on his neck. "I love your giggles." Luhan said, smiling up at him. "Wo ai ni. (AN: I love you in mandarin)" Xiumin replied. Luhan grinned at Xiumin, peppering him with kisses on his face. Xiumin laughed at the sudden kisses and Luhan laughed as well whilst kissing him. 

A knock interrupted them. "Luhan? Minseok?" He heard the manager's voice. He stared at Luhan with wide eyes and they both jumped apart. Xiumin patted his hair down and Luhan frantically straightened up the sheets. "Come in!" Luhan called out when done. The manager came in and looking at their expectant and over eager faces, took a step back. "Yes?" Xiumin asked politely. "Um, we're going out for dinner." The manager said. Xiumin and Luhan nodded. "Okay!" They both chorused. 

"Here are your clothes." The manager said handing out two outfits to each of them. "Thanks." Luhan said. Xiumin smiled his thanks. "Be at my room in 10 minutes." The manager said before leaving. "Ok." Xiumin said, closing the door as the manager went out. After closing the door, he turned around and gazed at Luhan with a panicked expression. "That was close." He whispered. Luhan looked back at him with an equally panicked expression. "No kidding." He laughed nervously.

Xiumin stepped away from the door. "Well, might as well get dressed huh?" Xiumin said. Luhan nodded before smiling mischieviously. "Dibs on bathroom!" The younger boy said before quickly running into the bathroom. Xiumin just shook his head with a smile. He changed quickly into the orange tank top and shorts. He wasn't bothered to put anything in his hair so he wore a snapback. Just as he was tying up his shoelaces, Luhan came out. The boy was wearing a loose shirt with shorts. He also had a jacket though. 

Luhan glanced up at Xiumin and blushed, clearing his throat. Xiumin glanced at him questioningly. "Why?" He asked the boy in confusion. "You really shouldn't wear tank tops." Luhan muttered. "Huh?" Xiumin asked raising an eyebrow. "Your-your arms are way too toned!" Luhan blurted out. Xiumin blushed. "You say it like it's a bad thing." He giggled. Luhan pouted. "It's not fair. I'm the manly one." Luhan said, pointing to himself. 

Xiumin just laughed at the absurdity of the comment. "It's not funny!" Luhan protested whilst stomping his feet. "It is!" Xiumin replied whilst laughing. Luhan begrudgingly smiled. "Come on, we have to go now." He said holding out an arm. Xiumin, still laughing, went to Luhan and held his hand as they walked out. 

~

They met up with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen on the way. Baekhyun was still ignoring Chanyeol and was clinging to Chen. Chanyeol looked like a lost puppy. Chen looked kind of annoyed. Baekhyun looked cute. "Hyung." Chanyeol spoke up when he saw Xiumin. "Xiumin hyung, which restaurant are we going to?" Baekhyun asked pointedly ignoring Chanyeol. "Uh, I don't know." Xiumin replied hesitantly. 

"Yo Chenchen." Luhan said going to Chen. He grabbed Chen's hand and pulled him forward. "I wanted to ask you some questions about the Korean pronunciation in Black Pearl!" He said loudly, winking at Xiumin, his eyes motioning to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Xiumin smiled at the boy's obvious attempt. Chen just looked relieved to be away from the two. Xiumin went forward walking with Chen and Luhan so that Chanyeol and Baekhyun would be forced to talk to each other. "I feel like such a third wheel." Chen commented, groaning. "With Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Xiumin asked. "With you two as well!" Chen protested. 

Xiumin laughed, patting the shoulder. "Aw, it's okay Chenchen." He said comfortingly. "Don't worry, we love you Chenchen." Luhan added, patting Chen's other shoulder. Chen cracked a smile at that. They all discreetly turned to check up on Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun was still ignoring Chanyeol, who was trying to speak to the shorter boy. Luhan let out an annoyed sigh. 

~

The restaurant that they went to was in the middle of a market but because it was quite late, there weren't many people inside the actual restaurant. Everyone was in a good mood (well, besides Baekhyun and Chanyeol) and hungry. The menus that came to them were in Mandarin and Xiumin looked at the writing cluelessly. Luhan laughed as he turned to him. "I'll order for you." Luhan suggested. Xiumin nodded thankfully. "You can order for everyone who's Korean." Suho said a bit sheepishly. 

Everyone laughed a bit at that and Luhan beckoned over a waitress. After Tao, Kris and Lay had ordered their own respective meals, Luhan turned and spoke to the waitress. He glanced around pointing to each individual person and ordering different meals according to everyone's individual taste. Lastly, he pointed at Xiumin with a smile. Luhan gazed up at the waitress and gave her the order. Xiumin watched as words came out of Luhan's mouth, easily and fluently and smiled. Once the waitress left, Luhan gazed up at the members. "You didn't order scorpions did you? Chen may be into that stuff but I'm not." Baekhyun commented cheekily. Luhan laughed. "Nah, I basically ordered the same type of thing. Just changed them up a bit. Chanyeol's food is less spicy since he can't handle spice, Baekhyun's has no cucumbers, Kai gets extra chicken, Xiumin, you get your favourite type of hot pot, you know, that sort of thing." Everyone became quiet, touched by his words. "You're amazing." Xiumin said. "Yeah, hyung, seriously." Sehun added. Even Baekhyun smiled warmly at Luhan. 

Luhan blushed a bit. "It's nothing." He protested. Xiumin smiled. "Let us compliment you." He replied. "You're always complimenting us." D.O. scoffed. "He may compliment you all the time but it's not the same with us." The boy said, smirking a bit. Xiumin and Luhan both blushed at the same time. "Thank god the manager isn't here, huh? One look at you and he would know that you two are in looooove." Chanyeol added happily, his voice teasing. The managers had gone to get some refreshments (alcohol) for themselves. 

"Wait, you love each other?" Sehun asked incredulously. "Yes." Luhan and Xiumin chorus, blushing a bit. "Hmmm, how sweet. Young love." Suho commented, leaning back on the chair. "You're younger than us." Luhan raised an eyebrow. "Wait, how do you know it's love?" Sehun threw at them, a dumfounded look on his face. Xiumin glanced curiously at the maknae. "I'm not too sure. Everyone has their own definition of love depending on the person you are and who you're with. I know I'm in love with Luhan because I can't bare to be without him and when I am with him, well, those are the best moments of my day." Xiumin said shrugging. Everyone grew silent once again. 

Luhan smiled at Xiumin and then grabbed his chin, pulling him in for a quick kiss. "Wo ai ni." He said softly. "Aw." Tao said unconsciously. Everyone turned to look at the boy. "Could it be?" Baekhyun said dramatically. "Is the homophobic guy finally accepting Xiuhan?" Chen asked in an equally dramatic voice. Tao threw lettuce in the direction of the boys. "Shut up." He muttered, his cheeks tinted pink. 

Xiumin suddenly felt someone holding his hand. He looked down to see it was Luhan. The boy smiled at him. 

Xiumin smiled back and leaned backwards feeling content. 

~~~

Omg i love you all! all the comments were so sweet and ahhhhhhh i'm blushing. 

thanks for the support and compliments as well as the subs and comments!

Bye!!!