I got my eyes on you 9

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Rise and shine Bom, it’s time for your competition!” Bom can hear Dara shout outside the door. ” BOOOOM!!!” The yelling hears louder and louder and soon enough she is going to barge inside with a loud bang, Bom is ready. 

 

1..

 

2..

 

3..

 

” WAKE UP NOW!” Dara shouts making Sehun and Baekhyun wake up immediately. Bom bends up and looks at Dara with sleepy eyes. ” You look terrible, now go and fix yourself.” And she walks out. Bom groans and get up from the bed, she stretch and let her black long hair fall down, from being in a bun the entire night. Baekhyun looks at her with big eyes. She is so gorgeous.. He gulps and get up too while Sehun is doing his best to stay awake.

 

” Good morning.” Bom said while brushing her hair. 

 

” Good morning.” Both of them said with a sleepy voice.

 

Baekhyun noticed that Bom’s legs really are long and beautiful just as many people says, damn why does he feel this way? He shouldn’t, this is not good. Her shorts are showing of her legs while the t-shirt looks perfect for her upper body. Baekhyun shook his head when he saw that Bom was smiling at him. 

 

” I-Um.. what..-are you going to eat breakfast now?” What the hell was that? Why did I have it hard to find my words..and asking her that, ugh so stupid.

 

” Yeah..I don’t feel like it but it’s very important.” 

 

” I’ll come with you.” He said and walked with her out-leaving Sehun alone.

 

Dara was eating breakfast with the other girls and some of the Exo members. Bom walked to the kitchen with slow steps, she was dead tired and it was like 5 in the morning. 

 

” Ready?” Chaelin asked with a big smile. Bom noticed that she wasn’t wearing any make-up on, she has never done that before, this must mean that she is very comfortable with the boys. ” Yes, I’m excited.. but why wake me up so early?” Bom said while drinking a glass of water.

 

” Because it’s a big day for you and we need to be prepare.”

 

” Hmm, ok.” Bom fixed her breakfast and sat with the them. Baekhyun did the same. After 5 minutes of eating, Bom was alone eating her breakfast slowly. 

 

” Good morning baby.” She turned her head and saw Chanyeol with his morning hair and swollen cute eyes. She chuckled and got a kiss from him. ” Good morning to you too.” Bom split her sandwich into two peaces and gave one to Chanyeol who gladly took it. One kiss more on the cheek and they ate their breakfast quietly. 

 

1 HOUR BEFORE THE SHOW:

 

Bom was seriously nervous, she know the song perfectly but it’s just knowing the artists she is going to compete with are making her nervous.

 

” Bom, it’s time to fix you.” One of the stylist said. She obeyed and let them fix her. She was having mixed feelings now, not sure if that’s good or bad.

 

Everyone from Exo came and obviously the fellow members- to support her. ” How are you feeling?” One of the stylist asked. ” I don’t know.” Bom let out a long sigh.

 

” We are going to cheer at you.” 

 

Bom smiled. ” I know you will.” 

 

It was only 10 minutes left and Bom was standing there with the other girls who are going to compete too. She saw Taeyeon who she is a big fan of. She was indeed much prettier in real life and haven’t changed since debut. 

 

4..

 

3..

 

2..

 

1..

 

” Here comes the participants!” The MC said and the girls came out with their perfect smile. Let’s show them what you got Bom.

 

The other members was watching them from a screen in the waiting room, all excited for Bom to perform.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter