I got my eyes on you 8

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Everyone!! I thought about going to the bathhouse, want to come?” Baekhyun asked.

 

” Seems like a good idea Baekhyun, what do you other say?”

 

” Suho.. what about our fans?” 

 

” Don’t worry guys, it’s only for us! ” Baekhyun beams.

 

” That’s nice Baekhyun.” Suho chuckled.

 

So they all packed their things and was ready to leave, Chanyeol got in the same car as Bom. Lucky Baekhyun wasn’t there, it’s not that he doesn’t like Baekhyun, I mean he is Chanyeol’s best best best friend. It’s just makes him jealous that he does more things with Bom.. what if suddenly Bom falls in love with him just because he can’t make his own girlfriend feel loved. his shyness, he hates himself for being like that. How can it be so hard to just kiss her on her cheek? He want to do it so bad, especially on her beautiful lips..he wants to be like Kris or Lay.

 

Yes during the whole ride he did nothing but just sit beside his girlfriend, he feel sorry for her. 

 

” Ok, let’s change and we will meet here.” Suho said and they agreed.

 

WITH THE BOYS:

 

” , it was a long time since I went to a bathhouse.” Baekhyun said while taking off his t-shirt.

 

” Yeah me too, it feels nice.” Kyungsoo agrees. 

 

” Hey what do you think of the girls so far?” Xiumin asked.

 

” They are really funny and kind I like them.” Tao said with a big smile.

 

” I agree, compared to the other girl groups we have met, they do really are kind. ” Suho said.

 

The boys was almost done, all that was left was showering.

 

MEANWHILE WITH THE GIRLS:

 

” Gosh, my body is so thin, it doesn’t look any close to a feminine body.” Dara looked at herself in the mirror.

 

” Yah Dara! What the heck are you saying? Your body is so beautiful, and cute!! You look even y with a bikini.” Bom said. She never liked when Dara complained about her body which she does many times. Her body is perfect for her size and match her face too. How exactly does she wants to look? 

 

” Aww, thanks Bom you too,I swear all the guys will have a nosebleed when they see you walk out.” Oh! Except Kris and Lay, they will have a nosebleed over Minzy and Chaelin.” Bom laughed and showered herself.

 

When the girls was done they walked out, the boys was already outside waiting for them. Bom was the last one ( obviously ), when she walked out Chanyeol got a nosebleed for seeing her body like that. He almost fainted, there was the other guys too who thought her body was y. Baekhyun was one of them who couldn’t take his eyes off Bom. 

 

Chanyeol walked to his girlfriend, noticing that some of the guys was staring at her. He grinned to himself. That’s right, she is my girlfriend.  ” Are you excited?” She nodded with a smile. 

 

” O-ok everyone.. let’s jump in the pool..” Suho said and took a last glance at Bom. She didn’t noticed that some of them actually looked at her because she was chatting with the girls.

 

Baekhyun was supposed to look at Bom’s body only to make Chanyeol jealous, but he never thought she had one like that, she really do have a y figure. And her long slim legs.. Chanyeol is lucky.

 

Bom noticed that Chanyeol was looking at her all the time, she blushed because no one has ever looked at her that way. 

 

Some of them had already jumped in the pool while the others was watching them or doing their own things. Chanyeol looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo’s direction, they were being lovey dovey with each other. Everyone knows they are a thing, they haven’t revealed that to the fans since they are afraid it won’t turn out good, so hiding it is the only thing they can do, which is sad. 

 

” Jongin, should we also jump in the pool?” Kyungsoo stood up and looked at Jongin. ” Ok Hyung.” They walked together. Chanyeol smiled to that, it was very cute. While Chanyeol was watching them he didn’t noticed that Baekhyun had took Bom away. 

 

” W-where is Bom?” He asked when he turned his head.

 

” Baekhyun took her to swim.” Luhan said with a yawn.

 

Chanyeol looked everywhere and spotted them, they were having fun, but he wasn’t now, especially when it’s Baekhyun who is making his girlfriend laugh like that. He took a deep breath and was just about to walk to them when someone grabbed him from the water, he almost choke. ” What the hell Sehun!” ,  ” Haha, you should have seen your face!” He laughed.

 

” Hey, I could have died.” Chanyeol coughed.

 

” Yeah sure.” 

 

” MOVE YOUR HERE COMES THE BOMB!” Chaelin and Kris ran to the pool and made themselves a ball. The water got big waves and came on everyone's faces.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter