I got my eyes on you 29

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” No answer?” Chaelin came into the room.

 

Bom shakes her head and tries again. Chanyeol and Bom was supposed to meet each other after the show, she had watch him perform with the rest of the boys but after that he disappeared. He promised to answer her calls.

 

” Maybe he’s busy, I know he will call you back as fast as he can.” Chaelin tried to comfort her.

 

” Yeah, that might be it.”

 

” Girls, we need to leave!” Their manager called.

 

Chaelin nodded and turned her head to Bom. ” We have to go Bom.”

 

” Mm, alright.” 

 

Just as the girls was about to leave the building, Chanyeol just came from another direction towards 2ne1. Bom was about to greet him but he ignored it and walked by her.

 

Bom just stood there with her hand in the air and shocked, she turned around to see if he was still there but he had already disappeared. 

 

” What the hell was that?” Dara asked and walked to Bom.

 

” I..I don’t know..” Bom couldn’t think of any reasons for Chanyeol to ignore her.

 

Beside, he looked at her, he saw her. There is no way he didn’t see Bom standing there.

 

When the girls went back to the house Chanyeol was actually still there in the building. 

 

He had just hidden himself behind the wall and was listening to the words Bom said.

 

It broke his heart and tears were flowing down, it hurts him so much knowing that Bom will wonder why he just ignores her out of sudden.

 

I’m so sorry my love..

 

 

” We will have to end the show, that’s why it’s empty. The boys has already left.” 

 

The girls nodded as in understanding but not Bom, she just walked to her room and laid herself down while facing the ceiling.

 

Maybe he ignored me because of this? But why? We can still meet each other somehow..

If we just try..

 

Bom decided to send him a message before she packs.

 

To Chanyeol:

 

I’m leaving too, just like you guys.

I guess you must be very busy..it’s ok.

Take your time and rest well!

Hope to meet you soon, I miss you a lot..

 

She sighed and start packing her stuff. It felt weird leaving this house. It haven’t even passed 6 month and they are already leaving the house..the fans must be wondering what is going on, because that’s what Bom wonders. 

 

” Minji and Chaelin, have you talked with Lay and Kris?”

 

” Yeah, why?” 


” Can one of you ask what Chanyeol is doing and why he’s ignoring my texts?”

 

Chaelin nodded and texted Kris. She got a text back real quick.

 

” He says that Chanyeol is acting weird and that he always looks at the phone.”

 

Chaelin looks up to Bom. ” Did you two fight or something?”

 

” Huh? No! Everything was fine what I know..why is he looking at his phone and not replying!?” Bom pouted and stomped her feet out from the house with her big plush toy under her arm.

 

I’m not overreacting! I think it’s just weird that he’s looking at my texts yet he doesn’t reply anything back! And Chanyeol acting weird? What happened to him? Did I do something wrong? Whatever I did..I’m sorry..

 

 

Kris came and sat next to Chanyeol in their practice room.

 

” Hey, Chaelin just said you are ignoring Bom’s messages. Did you two fight?” 

 

” No.” Chanyeol mumbles and continue to look at his phone that just has a black screen. Like he’s waiting for another text from Bom.

 

” Then why are you—?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter