I got my eyes on you 23

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun didn’t know how he got back when he woke up. Just by thinking back when he was at his CEO’s office just makes him groan. He sighs as he knows that now he will be Taeyeon’s ’boyfriend’. Stupid he mumbles to himself.

 

He notice that he is alone in his shared room. Maknae must be doing something in the house while Bom..he bites his lips, where is she? And now when he thinks about it, Chanyeol didn’t return home last night, where the heck did he go? Probably looking for Bom. 

 

While making his breakfast with still half-closed eyes, his phone starts vibrating. He looks who’s calling and it’s says Unknown person, he shrugs and just answer it. 

 

” Hello?” He answers simple. 

 

” Omo! Baekhyun baby~Morning, I have missed you so much. Did you sleep well?” 

 

He almost dropped his phone, how did she even get his number? He groans and tries to be more quiet so he doesn’t wake the others.


” What do you want?!” He hiss.

 

” Woke up at the wrong side?” She chuckle. ” No, I was just going to tell you we have to go out on a date. I’m looking for it~ I’ll call you later, muah.” And then she hangs up. Baekhyun makes a disgusted face and feels like his whole phone just got dirty. 

 

Great, a date with that girl..how fun!! Now the media will surely report that they are going out. But calm down Baekhyun, this is only a ’ date ’ nothing more. And just act like she isn’t there, that will work, he smiles to himself and eats his breakfast calmly. 

 

With Chanyeol:

 

He woke up from someone banging on the window, he opened his eyes fast and couldn’t really see who it was since his window was almost black, as far as he knew it was a man. Chanyeol shivered from the cold, and opened the door lazily. Don’t even know why this man is suddenly banging on his car, well technically it’s not his, it belongs to the company, but who cares..

 

” Is something wrong?” Chanyeol asks, a bit confused as he made himself out.


” Why are you sleeping in the car?” The man asks in concern.

 

” O-Oh..I was just..”

 

” Never mind, you look so young..are you freezing?”


Chanyeol bit his underlip hard. ” Y-Yes..”

 

” Ok, I need to work now but my daughter is inside my house, you can stay there and make yourself warm. She’s very sweet so you don’t have to be worried.” Before Chanyeol even knew, he was dragged to the house. His eyes got ten times bigger when he realized that this man was Bom’s father and he was dragged into their house?! Doesn’t this man know who Chanyeol is?! Oh my god!! His heart is beating so fast, also because he can meet Bom..but even that, how can a father just bring a "stranger" into a house where his daugther is in? Whatever...

 

” Don’t be shy, I don’t want a young boy like you to get sick. I don’t know what you are doing here sleeping in a very expensive car. But I will gladly help you. So make yourself at home, I will sadly come home tomorrow as I need to work.” The man makes a warm smile and pats Chanyeol’s shoulder lightly before he walks out. 

 

Chanyeol is standing at the same spot, he doesn’t even know what to do, this feels so unreal..maybe he’s still dreaming?! But then he hears some sounds coming from upstairs, he gulps and thinks that maybe it’s Bom..he wants to go up but still..scared.

 

What if he can just walk out, back to his car? Yes..he will, he walked back to the front door and tried to open it. Closed..the door didn’t open, he unlocked it but still it was closed, with furrowed brows he tried harder until he heard footsteps. He quickly search to hide himself but that was late, well he thought that. The footsteps wasn’t heard anymore so he thought that maybe Bom didn’t see him..

 

He turned around, and there she was, looking so shocked. ” What the hell are you doing here?!” She exclaimed. Yeah this was what Chanyeol expected to happen, Bom yelling at him. But still he can understand her, like seriously what is Chanyeol even doing here in her house?! 

 

” Bom..listen your f-fath-”

 

” HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND THIS PLACE!!?” 

 

Chanyeol was a bit taken aback, never in his entire life has he heard someone yell at him like that, especially from the quiet girl Bom. Well he of course remember when she yelled at him that she hate him.. oh gosh..she really does?! 

 

” I..I went to your mother’s house..pleas-”

 

” Don’t expect me to forgive you!! You are an idiot Chanyeol, go away from my house!!”  She walked to him and pushed him to the door. 


” B-Bom..t-the door is closed.” He said quietly. He watch how her eyes got big.

 

” N-No..it’s not!” She pushed him to the side and tried to open it but it didn’t work.

 

” No way my father let you in!”


” Yes..it’s true! He told me to be here until tomo-”


” That’s impossible I told my father everything, how you even look like..since he doesn’t watch Tv and such..this must be a mistake, go out..” She says firmly.

 

” HOW?! It’s closed!!” Gosh he is starting to get angry, because he so don’t want to argument about a door being closed, he want to discuss about their relationship and how ing stupid he was!!

 

 

Bom just scoffed and walked upstairs with angry steps. Chanyeol was just standing there not knowing what to do now, Bom was for sure not forgiving him soon. He sighed, now he’s trapped in this house with the girl he wants to be with so badly..

 

 

 

 

 

After like 6 years ( felt like that ) he decides to just walk up to her room wherever it is and try to end this , it’s not going to be easy but he will try his best, with all he got. He let out a deep breath and starts walking up, with shaky legs. There is no sound coming from any rooms, there is maybe 5 doors, he expect it to be hard but it isn’t when he can see a door with the name BOM on. Chanyeol knocks three times, no response. So he knocks two times harder and with that Bom opens the door with force.

 

” What do you wa-” Chanyeol barges in and close her door behind him, he takes her to her bed and makes them sit down. 

 

” Let me explain Bom..please.” He begs, but Bom just looks at him. He notice that he won’t get any response back, so he tries again. ” Bom..I have been a bad boyfriend.”


” You are not my boyfriend you jerk.” Somehow Chanyeol doesn’t like how she says those words like idiot and jerk..it makes his heart in pain.

 

” But I want to..again! I want to be your all, just let me explain! I just realiz-”


Suddenly Bom stood up with a fast speed, she looked so angry and her inside was boiling. She had enough.

 

” You realized what Chanyeol?! That you love me? That so funny. Maybe you should really be with that Soyou! You are so perfect for each other you know, both fake! You want to explain to me? What happened? Oh let me explain to you. First of all, Siwon that piece of kissed me, think I wanted it? To be kissed by another guy I don’t even love? I loved you Chanyeol you were my everything and meant a lot for me, and you really believed what Soyou said. A stranger you barely knew, instead of your own freaking girlfriend?!” She was panting so hard from babbling all her words she wanted to say..

 

Chanyeol was just watching her with big eyes and his mouth open wide. 


” You know..the reason I was so hyped about the concert..was because it was the time I decided to say to the whole world how much I love you..but instead seeing you kiss Soyou instead of me and even tell her I love you..broke my heart..it’s broken Chanyeol and I’m really destroyed..I’m very sorry you know, and I still love you, but I’m so broken that no one can fix me..so I won’t forgive you Chanyeol, I don’t want to be with you now, you left me..” She started to sob after her last words, this was too much for her, she really do love him so freaking much but she’s still so heartbroken.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter