I got my eyes on you 3

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Bom.. I..” Chanyeol was just about to say what he wanted to for a very long time when someone needed to interrupt them. ” Bom, we need to go practice for the upcoming concert, better hurry.” The manager said and walked inside their apartment, Chanyeol was calming him down because he got very irritated, when he finally had his chance! 

 

”Chanyeol..what did you wanted to say?” He shook his head and just smiled. ” Noona, I will tell you some day,ok? Now do your best and always smile.” He hugged her and she didn’t know why he did that but she got very surprised and wanted to hug him back but Dara came out and she pushed Chanyeol away gently, he looked at her confused. I can’t believe I hugged her! But why did she push me away, just when Dara came? ” Ohh, don’t stop.” Dara grinned and walked out with Minzy who was grinning as well. Bom was in fire seriously, her heart almost jumped out, she wanted to hug him so badly but maybe it’s enough with one. ” Noona..take care, please call me as much as you can..” Chanyeol said quietly. Bom nodded and gave him a last smile before she walked inside. 

 

AT THE CONCERT: 

 

2ne1 was talking with each other about boys because that is what they like to do. Since they had already practice for about two hours straight they took a break. Sitting in a circle and gossiping about boys.

 

” So, Minzy do you like someone?” Chealin asked and everyone was curious because maybe the maknae had a secret. ” Maybe~” Everyone groaned and sighed. ” Tell us tell us tell us!” Dara chanted and the other two did the same, finally making Minzy reveal who she ’ maybe ’ likes. ” Someone who is very popular and he is a dancer too, as me, he is in a very popular group.” 

 

” Who is it? ” Bom asked. Minzy was playing with her fingers and was blushing so cute. ” I like Lay.” Everyone started to fangirl and say cute stuff. ” Minzy is growing so fast!” Bom said and the other two agreed. ” Ah, my Minzy you were just a little baby when you came.” She added and all laughed. ” Let’s move on!” Minzy said and clapped her hand, probably feeling better when she said who she likes to her best friends. ” Dara!! Who do you like??” 

 

Dara was acting cute and shy. ” Well.. I like someone actually and he’s also from a popular group, a very popular one.. we have been friends for a very long time-” She got interrupt by Chaelin who was losing her patience. ” Unnie, you better tell us!” Dara laughed and did so. ” Ok, I like Donghae, no I’m in love with him!! I’m crazy!” She laughed and Bom suddenly felt surprised, all this time she thought Dara was in love with Chanyeol. But she is happy because Dara is in love with her best friend that she has been friend with for about ten years, he’s also very sweet and kind to her. Bom never t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter