I got my eyes on you 19

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom’s eyes was almost popping out from the shocking moment she was in. She took all of her strength and pushed him away, making sure to slap him hard. His cheek got super red, and the last thing she saw before she ran out was that he smirked. She was running while crying so hard, she wiped severely times with the back of her hand. Never did she knew that he would do something like that! Luckily she met her manager, he was looking at her shocked, like why is the happy Bom suddenly crying her eyes out?

 

” Please take me home..” She hugged him tight, he nodded and took her to the car without anyone seeing her. Home meant where her mother was, she wanted her now so badly. Bom was crying all the way there and her manager really felt bad for her even though he didn’t knew what happened. Seeing her crying always breaks his heart, and that’s not only for him but for others too. ” Take care.” He said and she smiled at him even though she still was crying. She ran to her house and opened it, her mother came there and hugged her immediately. When Bom was safely inside the manager drove away. ” My poor baby, who made you cry?” They were sitting on the couch while her mother was her head. ” I feel so dirty!!” She said loud and sobbed harder into her mother’s chest. ” Mom~” She whined. ” Tell me what happened sweetie.” Bom moved back and wiped her tears away. She took some deep breaths and held her mother’s hands tightly. 


”M-Me and the other girls was doing a photo shooting with Super Junior.. a member from there took me to a room and.. k-kissed me!!” She hugged her mother and cried. ” Mom..I hate him!!” She said and cried harder. Her mother's t-shirt was getting soaked from the tears but of course she didn't mind. She hugged her daughter harder and just let her cry. After about 20 minutes later, Bom calmed down a bit and walked to her room, locking her inside and start hugging her big plush toy she loved to hug whenever she felt upset. She loved to have it on her nose so she could take in the scent. Chanyeol's. How is she supposed to tell him? She's scared that he may get angry..but he has to know, he needs to!!

 

Her phone started to make sounds, she looked at it and saw many sending her texts, she looked at the first and saw Chaelin send her.       

 

From Chaelin:

Where are you?? We are supposed to film for the next episode, are you with Chanyeol?? ;)

 

 I wish I was with him.. Another one was from Dara, saying almost the same thing. There was one from her manager too saying that she should take care of herself and smile.  Her lip curled upwards, he was really a kind person, always making her feel a bit better. When she thought she had read all, she got a message from Chanyeol. Her heart skipped a bit, at first she hesitated to look at it but she shouldn't ignore him. So she read it and felt her heart ache. 

 

From Chanyeol:

How’s my baby? Did you do well? <3 I miss you a lot~Please come back fast!! I'm already here :))

 

 She felt her tears falling down. Gosh if only you knew Chanyeol..

 

She fell asleep, on the floor with her plush toy and her phone in her hand totally tired from everything. 

 

 ☆

 

 " Bom!! Open the door please!! " She rubbed her eyes and tried to wake up, she had heard someone shout from the other side of the door.     " Why aren't you opening?? Are you sleeping?" Now she can hear..it was Chanyeol's. She stood up quickly and hugged her plush toy, being as quiet as possible, she isn't ready she's not..a tear fell down and she felt like falling into pieces. " I know you are in there.. your mother told me that you are very sad? Did something happen?? Please!!" He knocked slowly and Bom could clearly hear that he was upset and worried for her. But she was scared, facing him and telling him that she just got kissed by Siwon? How simple is that? It's terrifying.

 

" If you're not opening it..then I'm opening with the extra key I got from your mother." Her eyes got wide and tried to escape somewhere or maybe hide, she looked at her window and opened it. She looked down but no way she would jump down, yeah maybe she was overreacting over this. But this has never happened in her life and she would never want to lose her first and the one she love the most. Chanyeol, who's standing right on the other side of the door. 

 

" One." He started to count and Bom felt her breath becoming much more heavier, her heart was beating faster than usual. 

 

" Stop.." She said quietly to herself.


" Two...I'm warning you, open the door." Bom could hear the key in the door, she forgot to put her own key back in the hole. She had took it out after she had locked herself inside. 

 

" Three.. I'm only counting to four." He warned her but she felt her tears falling down. 

 

"  GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE!!! " She shouted with all her strength. It became quiet and she felt guilty. She was on the floor, sitting there with her plush toy between her legs and hugging it tight, hiding her face behind it. Suddenly, the door opened and closed loud. She didn't get to look up what was happening before she got pulled up by Chanyeol who didn't look happy at all. " Who made you cry??" He asked seriously and was holding her wrist tight so she couldn't run away. Bom only shook her head and sat herself on the bed. " BOM FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" He shouted and her eyes became wide. " Stop.." She said softly, he stopped holding her wrist when he saw her crying. He kneeled down in front of her. " Stop crying." He said with a worried voice, he quickly wiped her tears away but she pushed them away. He snorted and didn't know why she was suddenly like that. " Don't do that.." He ran his fingers through his hair. Is she in her period?? Why doesn't she want me now?? " Please tell me what's wrong." He got surprised when Bom stood up and pushed him out harshly that almost made him fall on the floor. She closed the door loud and locked it. Having her back against the door and slowly falling down. I hate you Siwon. I HATE YOU!!! She screamed in her head. 

 

Chanyeol sighed and looked one more time on the door, he walked down saying good bye to her mother. He made sure to send her a message before he went back to the house. He was so worried, like why is she suddenly like that? Seriously he was feeling weird. Seeing her cry like that, she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter