I got my eyes on you 27

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom was lying on her bed with Baekhyun on his bed they were just looking through their phones until Bom stopped by a title said. ” [ Netizen gives hateful comments to Baekhyun from EXO ] ” She furrowed her brows and start reading the article.

 

She gasped and looked over at Baekhyun who had turned around facing the wall and the only sound that was heard was his sobs. Bom bit her lip and placed the phone on the nightstand. 

 

Baekhyun felt his bed sunk down a bit. ” Hey, don’t cry..” Bom placed her hand on his arm.

” I hate this!! I hate Kim Young-min I hate Taeyeon I hate everything!! ” He cried into his pillow. Bom sighed and didn’t know what to do, she felt extremely sad seeing her best friend in this state. 

 

” Come here Baekhyun. ” She ordered him. Bom was sitting against the wall. He looked up and eyed her motion. He crawled to sit beside her and Bom immediately wrapped her arms around him while he cried into her neck. She his arm up and down and tried her best to calm him down. 

 

Soon enough Chanyeol stormed inside and looked kinda shocked. ” What the hell? Since when did you date Taeyeon?” Both Baekhyun and Bom looked up. 

 

” I’m not dating her.” He mumbled. 

 

” But it clearly says that you do. And the netizen are giving you so much hate! Tell me what happened?! ” 

 

Baekhyun let out a sigh, still in the same position. 

 

” There was this day when Bom had disappeared and the same day Young-min had called me and Taeyeon to come to his office, I thought it was just work until he told me to secretly date her. Only because it’s not going that well with his business.” He cried harder on Bom that she could feel her shoulder and neck getting wet. Chanyeol sat on the other side of her. 

 

” Kim Young-min told you that?! ” He exclaimed, feeling so angry. 

 

” Y-Yes..I don’t like her at all! I get horrible comments from people..and I haven’t even done anything. ”

 

Chanyeol stood up and walked back and forth. He walked to the door. 

 

” Where are you going? ” Bom asked.

 

” Sorting things out. ” And he walked out.

 

” What do you think he’s going to do? ” Baekhyun asked. 


” I don’t know..” Bom turned her head to Baekhyun’s face and began to wipe his tears away. ” Now, should we play some video games? ”

 

Baekhyun smiled and felt so much better with Bom’s comforting. 

 

WITH CHANYEOL:

 

-Hello?

 

-Hey, It’s me Chanyeol. Um, can we meet?

 

As much as he didn’t want to meet that person, he knows he has too. For his best friend.

 

” Never expected you to see me. ” Taeyeon crossed her arms. 

 

” Me neither. But it’s about Baekhyun.  You probably have seen the hate he has got. ”

 

” Yup. So what does that has to do with me? ”

 

” Well apparently, since Young-min loves you so much and even are a part of your family he will accept whatever you say or ask for, now you accepted to be secretly together with Baekhyun who doesn’t like you at all. Can you please just tell Young-min to cancel this? ”

 

Taeyeon chuckled in a quite evil tone. ” Me? Uhm, no. That won’t work. ”

 

” Why? Is it that hard to accept someone else's feelings? If you really love Baekhyun then why won’t you accept his decisions? ”

 

” That’s why I can’t leave him, I love him too much. ”

 

” Come on Taeyeon! Please! He’s crying his eyes out, he’s really hurt. You don’t want to see him in that state right? ”

 

She rolled her eyes and looked away, trying to sort out her thoughts. 

 

Chanyeol stood there, observing her face. 

 

” Just let me see him now and I’ll leave him for good. I won’t bother him at all, I promise. ”

 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded, knowing that Baekhyun no matter what would never want to see Taeyeon but if it’s just this once than it’s good. So Chanyeol drove both to the house. When they reach it, he walked her to the door and opened it. 

 

While Chanyeol was taking off his shoes and jacket, Taeyeon walked by him and grabbed one of the jackets putting it in her nostrils. What the hell is she doing with Baekhyun’s jacket? She was taking in the scent while hugging it in desperate. 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat making her stop doing whatever she’s doing. 

 

” Stop doing that, I don’t think Baekhyun would like to wear it again. ” Taeyeon just shrugged and followed Chanyeol. Taeyeon looked around her surrounding, when she looked over at the living room she smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter