I got my eyes on you 11

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first one who woke up was Sehun, he decided to wake them up all at once, so he opened the curtains and the sunlight lightened the whole room. Bom woke up instantly and couldn’t open her eyes from the sudden brightness. Sehun laughed and walked out, he failed waking everyone up though. Bom could finally open her eyes and yawned, right, today is an important day.

 

She stood up and started to stretch,Chanyeol woke up too and saw his girlfriend doing some stretching, he chuckled and poked at her back, she turned around and smiled ” Good morning.” She kissed him. ” Good morning, doing some stretching I see.” She nodded and turned around. ” Maybe we should wake Baekhyun up.” And so she walked to him, who was sleeping so deeply.

 

He didn't wake up from wiggling his body so she removed the blanket still wiggling his body. She sighed and looked at Chanyeol with a pout. He took his phone and walked to them, he put the phone near his ear and played the sound. Baekhyun woke up scared and both Bom and Chanyeol laughed so hard.

 

” What the heck was that for?” He pouted and had a very very messy hair. ” Well you didn’t wake up when Bom tried her best.”

 

He looked at Bom who was smiling.” Yep, but now you are awake so let’s eat some breakfast.”

 

He nodded and got up from the bed, the three of them walked to the kitchen and there was Sehun with Luhan , Jongin and Kyungsoo.

 

Bom looked around to see if the girls was awake. ” They have already left.” Jongin says. ” W-what!! Then why am I here?” Bom panicked, she doesn’t want to look at the clock, what if she-

 

” Haha don’t worry they said that you could sleep longer but Sehun somehow woke you up I see.” Bom nodded and sat down at the table with them, Chanyeol told her to sit down because he was going to make her breakfast. She is very happy that he does so, next time she can do it for him.

 

” Are you also going to a meeting with your boss?” She asked and Kyungsoo replied. ” Yes, it’s very important.” Bom nodded and continued to wait.

 

After 10 minutes he was done, he made her eggs,bacon and smoothies. ” Thanks.” She smiled and looked at her breakfast. It smells so nice, he really did a good job. She took a bite. ” Out of 10 how good was it?” Chanyeol asked with a curious look.

” 11 ” Bom said. ” Tsk, so cheesy aren’t you?” He chuckled and kissed her. ” But thank you.” He started to eat too. 

 

He couldn’t finish his breakfast because he was in a hurry with the other members, Bom understood and said good bye to them, she was now all alone and decided to fix herself for the meeting. 

 

WITH THE GUYS:

 

Baekhyun was sitting at the back with Chanyeol and Sehun. He looked at Chanyeol who sat next to him by the window.

” I have figured out something.” He looked at Baekhyun. ” Hm?”

 

” I know why many of our korean fans are being quiet about your relationship with Bom.”

 

” What do you mean?”

 

” You haven’t yet showed up with her to the public, right?”

 

” Yeah..”

 

” When you do, be prepared.”

 

” How do you now this?”


” I’m smart.” He chuckled but Chanyeol just rolled his eyes hard. ” Want some?” He wiggled his soda and he took it.

 

” Thanks.” And Chanyeol drank it.

 

” Chanyeol..”

 

” Mm?”

 

” Tell me, do you really love Bom?” 


Chanyeol furrowed his brows and looked at Baekhyun. ” What? Of course I do. Why do you ask?”

 

Baekhyun shrug. ” It just.. doesn’t look like it.” 

 

I know..I’m stupid..I wonder how Bom even feel about this..

 

” Show her Chanyeol..one day you will loose her if you don’t show it.”

 

He understood perfectly what he meant. The reason why Chanyeol doesn’t do so much lovely st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter