I got my eyes on you 35

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What? He still loves me? But why?

 

”Park Bom?”

 

”O-oh yes?”


”I said that you can go home tomorrow, your dinner will arrive soon.”

 

”Thanks a lot.” The nurse walked out and the room got quiet. 

 

I don’t understand?

 

Wait didn’t he said forced? Forced by who? Why did the nurse interrupt..but still It made me feel a bit less tense because having Chanyeol here made me feel nervous and I didn’t know how to react with all of this.

 

I want to punch his face so hard so he can know how heartbroken I am but at the same time I still want to hug him, feel his long arms around me while protecting me for whatever is coming.

 

How I miss those days.

 

After have been eating Bom was alone the rest of the night, the members couldn’t yet come because of concerts, meetings, fan meeting and such so yes she was alone and it felt a bit weird. 

 

Sighing she looked out from the window.

 

I wonder how Baekhyun is doing.

 

 

”B-Bom?!”

 

-Hello?

 

-Baekhyun! How are you?

 

-Bom..wow, I’m good. It’s nice to hear your voice.

 

Baekhyun could feel his heart beat quite fast, now he felt so much calmer and happier hearing Bom calling just made his night.

 

-Um..yeah but..

 

-Hm?

 

-Baekhyun can you come to the hospital?

 

-Sure.

 

-Thanks. Then I will wait for you.

 

-Yes, bye Bom.

 

-Bye bye.

 

Baekhyun ended the call and took a deep breath, he was going to meet Bom after everything that has happened once that stupid ”scandal” showed up that was a complete misunderstanding.

 

Feeling so excited to meet his friend that he had a good friendship with.

 

At least they are good.

 

 

”Come in.” Bom said when she heard someone knock on the other side of the door. It opened and there was Baekhyun running towards Bom.

 

”Oh my god you are okay!” He said and hugged her tight, she smiled widely. Missing Baekhyun a lot. 

 

But then remembering why she invited him here she started to feel nervous. 


”Baekhyun..”

 

”Yes?”

 

”Chanyeol was here yesterday.”


His eyes widen, Chanyeol? Here?

 

”He..he said something before he left.

 

”What?”

 

Bom felt herself crying but she managed to hold it back, Baekhyun quickly wrapped his arms around her.

 

”Tell me what did he say?”

 

.”He said he still loves me..” She then buried her face against his chest. ”He still loves me Baekhyun..I don’t know what to do?”

 

”I know what you should do.” Remembering what Chanyeol had said to everyone.

 

”And that is?”

 

”Listen to him, whatever he has to say, just listen.”

 

”Listen?”


”Yes. Did Chanyeol say something before he said he loves you?”

 

Bom pursed her lips. ”Mm..he did say something about forcing but then he got interrupt by the nurse.”

 

”I see. Then Bom, all you have to do is wait for him. He has something to tell you.”

 

”Okay..” She said quietly.

 

Next day Baekhyun came back to pay a visit.

 

He was there until Bom could check out from the hospital, Baekhyun drove her back to the dorm and helped her cleaning the messy room which made her feel so guilty yet ashamed. 

 

She made dinner for both of them and watched some movie just like friends. But then Baekhyun had to leave for work so he said goodbye to Bom and left.

 

Later that night all Bom was thinking of was Chanyeol’s last words. 

 

I still love you

 

Those words keep on ringing in her head and her heart beated so fast. Putting her hand where her heart is she smiles to herself while a tear manage to escape from her eye.

 

”Why do our walls always break?” 

 

Sighing she close her eyes and waits for whatever is coming tomorrow.

 

 

It was morning around 10 and Bom had just recently waking up from a dream, she had been crying while dreaming about Chanyeol and how he took care of her. And just when she was awake she started to cry even more because she miss him so much but after what he did she still c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter