I got my eyes on you 10

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not saying anything he pulls her into his embrace and tightens his arms around her. He can hear her sob, he brakes their hug and takes her hand to her room. Locking the door and sits them on her bed. 

 

She wipes away her tears and smiles at him. How can you smile after everything that happened. How can you be so strong?

 

” I’m fine.” She says.

 

” Are you sure?”

 

She nods and once again smiles.

 

Chanyeol knows for sure she isn’t. He can see it, right trough her eyes there is pain, she just never shows it infront of the others but she did.. and it was infront of him. He was the one who saw her pain. 

 

After have been comforting her, giving her plenties of kisses-they went back to their house where the others was waiting for them.

 

Bom’s manager picked them up and drove them safely back, he and Bom talked and Chanyeol listened carefully even though he looked through his phone. No wonder people says that she is the nicest person ever, she is so sweet and kind to everyone, especially to her fans. He can’t stop saying to himself that he is the most luckiest guy ever to even lay hands on her, to even say sweet things to her, to hold her whenever she falls down,to wipe her tears away,to take care of her, and to have her heart now. 

 

Now tell him, isn’t he just the luckies man in the entire world?

 

 

After 40 minutes they arrives to the big house, saying ' good bye 'and a ' thank you ' to her manager who happily waves to them. Both linked their fingers together as they walked inside. It was strangely quiet and not a single sound was heard. They must be home since their shoes was at the hall. 

 

Bom looked everywhere but no one was nowhere to be found, so they both walked upstairs and looked over there too, Bom gave up and walked with sloppy steps to her room she opened the door wide and jumped from the view she got welcomed by. It’s not only because everyone had gathered in Bom’s, Baekhyun’s and Sehun’s room that she got surprised but on her bed there was tons and tons of poong poong! Can you even believe it! There was small ones, medium ones and the best ones was definitely the enormous ones that she can cuddle with. She already has one big already but she always wanted more and here they are. She ran to her bed and hugged them, totally forgetting the others who was shocked to see her smile and laugh by herself, they decided to let the incident go when they asked Chanyeol quietly, he said that she was fine. In fact he knew she wasn’t. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter