I got my eyes on you 15

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” So when are you going to film your drama?” Bom asked ” Um, after the concert. It will be too much if I film it now.” He smiled and held her hand tightly.  ” Mm..where is Baekhyun? Aren’t we supposed to practice one last time?” She looked around. ”Oh, he said he would come soon. He has some work to do.” He answered.

 

” Wow, he sure has a lot of work to do.”

 

” Babe can you follow me when I film my first scene?” She chuckled and nodded. ” Mm, of course.”

 

 

” Hey, sorry that I’m late, I had some small works.” Baekhyun smiled as he walked inside the studio room.  ” It’s ok Baek!!” Bom smiled and made her comfortable on the chair. 

 

What the heck, since when did she start calling him Baek..? He never accept someone to call him that,except for his fans. 

 

” What are you thinking of Chanyeol-ah?” 

 

” I-um, nothing let’s start work.” He smiled and sat next to Bom while Baekhyun sat on the other side next to her. 


” So I have fixed some stuff on my song, and as we planned you will play the guitar Chanyeol, and for me and Baekhyun um. Well you can sing the first vers, then me and then both of us. Later we can have Chanyeol rap his part.” She crossed her arms and waited for their answer.

 

” Perfect, should we practice then? It’s soon time to go.” Baekhyun smiled and made his way to the mic. ” One two three.” He tested the mic. Bom did the same and stood beside Baekhyun while Chanyeol sat on a chair with his guitar. ” Ready?” He asked and the other nodded. So they made through the whole song and it went well as they expected. One more time and they were done. It was time to visit the big arena they are going to have their concert in. 

 

This time they didn’t ride in separate cars, instead they ride in a big bus perfect for them. Chanyeol was supposed to sit with his girlfriend during the whole ride but Chaelin was faster and smirked at his reaction. So he sat instead with Sehun who wanted to sit with Luhan.

 

It was a 2 hours long ride, some had already fall asleep and some was listen to music. There was a long silence until 2ne1’s manager played some music so everyone could hear. The ones who was sleeping was now awake and everyone listened to the music the manager played.

 

Only 1 hour left and they will finally arrive. Chaelin noticed that Chanyeol was a bit irritated from his face he was making during the half ride, she giggled and told him to change seat. Well it turned out that everyone changed their seats. He smiled and wrapped his right arm around her nape. He laid his face against her neck and took her scent in. ” I’m so excited.” Said Bom.  

 

Chanyeol nodded and placed a kiss on her neck. Slowly he is starting to show more of them doing this stuff. The ones who he wants to see them doing this stuff are his fans and hers. He will try to do it during their concert. Showing who belongs to him. He smiled at the thought and they was in that position for the rest of the ride. Bom managed to fall asleep even though the music was very loud. 

 

It's much easier during a concert..because then you can't hear some fans screaming hateful words.

 

” Bomm!!”, ”  Babyyyyy!”,  ” I got some corns.” He said and smiled, knowing that she would wake up from that. But no she didn’t. He wiggled her body but she was sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter