I got my eyes on you 13

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” You did planned it very good..but..I would like Baekhyun to be with Chanyeol and Bom, and for Chaelin you would fit perfectly with Kris and Tao for a performance, Dara should only play guitar with Lay since Chanyeol will already play the guitar with the song ’ you and i’. Minzy should only dance with the main dancers from Exo-k and Exo-m. And for those who are the lead dancers should dance together in another performance. Later on, a performance together should also be nice. That was all, if you have any more ideas then you can always come back, but don’t take too much time since the dates for the concert are soon going to release.” YG stands up and the four girls bows to him.

 

 

The girls walks out and let’s out a long sigh. 

” Jeez, so much to take in. Everyone remembered what he said?” Chaelin asks and the girls nod.


” We have to say it to the guys when we come back home.” Minzy says while drinking her soda. 


They gets in the car and Dara drives them back safely. The house was dark so they assume that the boys haven’t arrived yet. Tired they get out from the car and walks with sloppy steps in to the house.

 

”Come back home~” Chaelin sings to the camera that are in the corner filming whoever enters the house.

 

” Ahhh, I’m so tired that I can just sleep here.” Bom points at the floor and Dara laugh. ” Aigoo, you can’t, everyone will step on you.” 

 

Bom gasps. ” Yaah!! ” She pouts and walks to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

 

” Hungry? Again~” Chaelin chuckles. ” Of course..it’s food we are talking about..I just wish we had some corns.” Bom closed the refrigerator and walked to her room. She lays on the bed and start to call Chanyeol.

 

C: Hi Baby!

B:Hi~, what are you doing?

C:Well, I just walked out from the toilet.

B:How nice, um..can you do me a favor?

C:Anything for you.

 

*Bom smiled at that*

 

B:Then can you buy me some corns?

C:Ok, something else?

B:No, that’s it.

C:Alright, I’m home soon.

B:I know..thanks sweetie.

 

*Chanyeol chuckled*

 

C:No problems. See you soon, baby.

B: Mm, bye love.

 

She clicked at the end button and pouted. She could feel her stomach scream after food. After waiting for what seemed like an hour, she fell asleep, tightly hugging her poong poong’s.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter