I got my eyes on you 24

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN THE BIG HOUSE:

 

” A free day!! Gosh finally!!” Tao and Chen did a happy dance and jumped around, they have been working their off, 2NE1 had also a free day with no work. And also they are going to watch that special interview which will air at 9 pm. But since it’s so early in the morning they still got a lot of things to do, like sleeping, but yes Tao and Chen was too happy to do so.

 

” Let’s wake the others up.” Tao suggested, Chen loved the idea and knew exactly who to wake up, he laughed to himself and they both separated to go to each room. Tao made himself to Chanyeol’s and Suho’s room, it doesn’t matter if he wake them up so early since Chanyeol has to anyway. 

 

Chen walked inside Baekhyun, Bom’s and Sehun’s room, they were all sleeping so deep. He smirked and walked to Baekhyun’s bed, Chen was going to do something fun. He plucked the bucket filled with ice cold water and poured it directly on Baekhyun.

 

” AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!” Baekhyun shouted and woke up immediately, he quickly jumped out from the bed waking the other two up in shock. ” WHAT THE -” He looked up and saw it was Chen, that troll. ” YOU BASTARD!!” He ran after Chen all around the house. 

 

” I thought it was someone who was kidnapping Baekhyun, such a kid.” Sehun said and start sleeping again, Bom chuckled and did the same although it was a bit hard from all the screaming outside the room. Seems like the rest of the house woke up.

 

 

” I’m sorry ok? But I wanted to have some fun, there’s no work you know.” Chen grinned and Baekhyun swear he could choke Chen, he was having a good sleep when he suddenly had to ruin it by pouring ice cold water on top of him!? Sure he wanted to have fun, Baekhyun sure is going to have his revenge. ” Whatever.” He scoffed and looked away. Everyone was awake now, it was 11 in the morning almost lunch time. Some were playing video games, reading, eating or playing some instruments. Bom was eating corn all day which her trainer said she should stop. So since he isn’t no where close to her right now, she can eat as much as possible then lie that she didn’t eat, simple as that.

 

Baekhyun was one of them who played video games but suddenly he remembered that he wanted to tell Bom how it went with his ’date’, so he gave his control to Luhan and ran to his room, where Bom was at. ” Bom Noona.” He said as he walked inside, Bom looked up and smiled. ” Yes?” 

 

” Um, can I tell you how it went with my ’date’?” She nodded and patted the space beside her, he gladly made himself comfortable and began to speak. ” So, I went there and greeted her with a bow, she wanted to kiss me on my cheek but I refused. We ate and talked a lot, only about music and stuff, it wasn’t even fun but I acted like it was since the media had to take great photos of us, like we are having a good time together. But then when we were just walking around, I thought about your words, to think positive.” He smiled and looked up to Bom. ” Well, seems like you survived.” She hit him lightly on his chest. 

 

” I really do hate Taeyeon, she doesn’t understand when I say I don’t like her, she keep doing these and that like couples, still saying how much she loves me. I mean why can’t she accept my feelings?” Baekhyun groaned and fell back on the pillow, Bom just rolled her eyes and smiled. ” Hey, don’t think like that, it’s just an act. Beside she can’t maybe help that she love you so much, you have to also understand her feelings Baekhyun-ah, I think she knows you already hate her.” Baekhyun looked up and pouted. ” But I can’t help it..” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter