I got my eyes on you 21

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol has arrived to the house now. He's a bit shocked from what happened between him and Soyou, everything was so unreal. But to be honest..he really liked it a lot. And that's what he has been thinking about all night, not even bothering talking with the others. Maybe he was in love with her..because he doesn't want nothing to do with Bom. Not after what she has done behind his back. 

2NE1 and EXO are training the last time in the arena. After Bom, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are done with their performance, Bom walks after Chanyeol.

" C-chanyeol.. how are you and Soyou? Is it going good with your drama?" But he didn't look at her or even stopped walking. Instead he just replied her with a simple word. " Good." And there he disappeared. She bit her lips hard so blood formed, she was on the edge of crying. 

She yet didn't understand why he was so angry and ignored her. Why can't he just hear her out? Is that so hard.

Like Chaelin said, be strong. And she is, Chanyeol can't let her down. Bom still loves him and that's why she keeps on messaging him, telling him sweet things and wondering how he has been doing. It doesn't matter if he don't reply back but at least he's reading them, hopefully.

She wants him to know that no matter what she still loves him. All she wants is that he can hear her explain. Everything is just a big misunderstanding.

And so was the days..he kept on ignoring her and she kept on calling for him, and the more the days passed the more he disappeared from her. Her heart couldn't just take it. But that was just the beginning for her..

THE DAY OF THE CONCERT:

Everyone was preparing for the concert, they were nervous but very excited to meet their beloved fans that has been waiting for them. Exo is in another room and changing their clothes to their stage ones while 2ne1 does the same in another room. This night is their night, and nothing can stop Bom from smiling because finally she can meet her fans, the ones she loves so much. 

Chanyeol gets a message from Soyou, she had already arrived to the arena and he smiled at her text. He hurried himself out from the room and walked to where she was, immedaitely when he saw her she dragged him into a room that was empty and quickly pushing him to the wall, grabbing his nape closer to her nape. And kissed him, with force and violence, they were in a mess. Basically they were making out and Chanyeol did enjoyed it that he got so crazy over her. 

They talked a bit after that and Chanyeol told her something that would be a surprise for EVERYONE.

The concert was a blast, the fans went crazy and so did the groups. Their performances was unique and beautiful. And it was getting over soon. 2ne1 was the first group to talk with their fans with Exo there too. They had a lot of fun and joked with their fans. When it was Exo's turn, they did the same and was so happy and grateful. Each member had their talk and the last one was Chanyeol. He excited placed the mic close to his mouth. He walked forward so he was standing at the very front. 

" Everyone.." He started, the fans answered him with a yes. " I have a big surprise for you." He smirked. Then Soyou appeared and everyone screamed. Because 1. She's from SISTAR. Two. She's in a drama. and lastly the fans ship her with Chanyeol. So they went crazy and screamed a lot, that it hurt a bit in the ears. 

" Please welcome Soyou noona." And of course the fans did that. She smiled and was standing beside Chanyeol, while the others was watching them. The other Exo members got to know the situation recently between Chanyeol and Bom. However the girls and Baekhyun was in fire, they wanted to punch their faces, especially Chanyeol for being so dumb in his head. " I just wanted all of you to know..that I really love Soyou." He said loud and everyone behind these two gasped, but not Bom she was focusing on them two. Chanyeol turned around facing Soyou and then wrapped his arms around her waist. * Boom* He kissed her in front of everyone.

It was the most unexpected thing that has ever happened. Everyone was confused, the groups was so hungry to kill Chanyeol so badly. However, Bom was just standing there still because what? She was so confused, she believed that this was part of the drama, this must just be. Baekhyun glanced a bit at Bom and was so worried, but then he saw her just having a face blank like she didn't care. He furrowed his brows and wondered if she even knows what's going on right now. 

Bom does felt a pain in her heart..ever since they planned the concert, she had hoped to kiss Chanyeol in front of everyone..telling him how much he loves him. But now he did it with Soyou, of course maybe it's for a drama and they really needed to do that. But it hurt so much that he said I love you in front of their fans and the groups, to Soyou..and later kissed her?? There was mixed feelings now and she was lost.

After the concert Baekhyun dragged Bom to a room so they could be alone.

" What are you thinking of?" Baekhyun asked, Bom knows that he is referring what Chanyeol did.

" I don't know.. a bit sad but it was for a drama right?" Because why would Chanyeol just kiss her like that? Isn't he together with Bom? It can't be another way...right??..

" Bom.. he ing kissed her for real!!! Wake up!!!" Bom's eyes got big , like really big, she saw how sad and angry Baekhyun looked. So he's telling me the truth.. But why would Chanyeol do that!! Doesn't he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter