I got my eyes on you 17

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" One more time and then you can rest!!" One of the staff said. The groups was drained in sweat and exhausted from all the practice, they have worked their asses off. The tickets got relased today and just after two minutes they got sold out, that does also means that they need to work even harder.  " Ok that's it, good job everyone, you may take your break now." The groups ran immediately to drink some water and rest well, because later they have to meet their CEO's and discuss how the concert should be decorated or if they have any ideas about the concert. It has to be perfect and well prepared. 

 

" Have someone seen the girls?" 

 

" Yes they are in the waiting room." 

 

" Ok, thanks." 

 

" I need to talk with you for a moment." YG said and the girls obeyed and followed him to another room. 

 

" So I got a request from a popular brand in asia, they want you to do photoshooting with Super Junior. It's in 2 days so be prepared and the rest you already know, how does it sound?" He asked, Dara was the first one to speak with a bright smile.

 

" We will definately take this opportunity YG." The rest nodded as agreement. 

 

" Good, that was all." The girls bowed to him and walked back to the waiting room. 

 

" Of course you're happy Dara you can meet Donghae." Dara nodded and beamed. " Mm!! It will be so fun!" She blushed.

 

 

" Good job everyone!!!" The staff, the groups, managers and everyone cheered at each other, it was a very tough day. They arrived late once again to the house but still they decided to make something delicious. " Bom and Kyungsoo can make something." Lay suggested. " Yeah, the best cookers." Xiumin said. So it ended that way, the two of them had to cook for 14 people plus themselves and that's a lot of food. " Kyungsoo-ah " Bom was the first one to speak after a long silence between them. " Yes?" , " Um, how long have you been friends with Jongin?" He smiled slightly. " Well since we were trainers, why?"

 

" Oh no I was just wondering, I really like your friendship with each other." She smiled as she took out the vegetables.

" Yeah we really are close. Anyway is it only the vegatables left?" Kyungsoo changed the subject quickly. Bom nodded and starts to cut them. After one and a half hour the late dinner is finally done, everyone helped to set the table which soon was filled with different type of foods. They all gathered around the table, immediately plucking foods to their plates. From all the works they don't eat food properly especially when they are busy working with the concert. Over there they don't eat food but only some snacks and then lots of water or vitamin drinks, that's all. So it's always nice eating something like this even though it's pretty late.

 

" Gosh,I'm so full!!" Tao rubbed his stomach like some of the others. All the food was gone and not a single crumb was left. " We should rest, we can clean this up tomorrow since our work begins later." Suho said which everyone agreed on. Bom was about to leave like the others when she saw Chanyeol still on his seat, she walked back." What's that?" She asked, he only sighed and showed her the book. " I have to read it now." Bom read the first chapter and saw it was for his drama. " But don't they know you have a concert to think of? This is too much." She flipped the pages and saw how much he needs to read. " Yes but they said they wanted to begin earlier, I'm so tired and tomorrow I have to wake up early to meet the directors."

 

Bom massaged his shoulder and pursed her lips. " I can follow you, so you don't have to be alone, and then I can also take care of you." She saw how his lips curled up. " How sweet of my girlfriend." He turned around and placed his hands on her cheek and moved her closer to his face. " May I kiss you?" Bom smiled. " You don't need to ask." So he moved closer and their lips met slowly. It was just touching and nothing more but they stayed like that for a long time until they had to stop. " Can you sleep in my room now? Then Suho don't need to be alone." They both chuckled and walked to his room. Suho had already fall asleep and was not aware what was happening around him due to his loud snoring. The room was completely dark and it was very hard to see where the bed was. Bom was holding Chanyeol's hand tight, they both stumbled a bit and almost fell but luckily they found the bed. 

 

" Ahh, my back~" Chanyeol let out a long sigh. " I forgot my poong poong." Bom bent up and tried to get used to the dark by blinking some times. " Let me get it." He said and walked directly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter