I got my eyes on you 1

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol have followed 2NE1 ever since their debut until now,it’s also when he fell in love with Bom. But when EXO-K debuted in 2012 and had their first interviews, he said that he was interested in Dara and all because he was nervous. So fans have big expectations that they will be together. A big mistake.

 

In 2014 he got a request to be in Roommates, at first he rejected it but when he heard everyone who was going to be in it, his heart stopped when he heard Bom’s name. They met and became close friends. That was the best time for Chanyeol. After some months being there, Bom quit because a scandal came that was actually false but the knetz kept on assuming it was real. So it got very serious.

 

Chanyeol quit too for he was only there because of Bom. Of course he got good friends but he couldn’t accept that she quit. He even saw her talking to the director, she cried so much and it hurt his heart. He wanted to wipe away her tears, he don’t want her to cry.

 

 

Bom thinks that EXO is cool, she remember that when Chanyeol showed her their recently music video Overdose she got blown away, they were really awesome, no wonder they are doing so good in the music industry. Bom already knew who Chanyeol was before they met at the Roommate, ever since exo-k debuted she has been watching him secretly. It’s not just that, on the internet she has seen many fans ship Chanyeol with Dara. As much as it hurts Bom she can’t do anything, of course she is happy that her best friend is doing good with getting boys. 

 

Bom doesn’t have a chance, look at her then at Dara, of course Dara is so beautiful no wonder all the guys are following after her. Bom really likes Chanyeol but since he has his eyes for Dara they can only be friends. She needs to move on and find someone who only loves her, but who? All her years she is the one who has asked guys for dates but everyone only rejects her or just wants to sleep with her. She is getting irritating at that,maybe she was born to be alone?

 

 

MAMA 2014:

 

2NE1 wasn’t supposed to perform at the MAMA’s even though they won Best Female Group and Album Of The Year. But the directors of MAMA wanted them to attend so badly so they went there but without Bom due to the scandals. Chanyeol noticed that one member was missing when 2NE1 came to sit beside them. He looked everywhere but no Bom was seen. Sick was he too and he needed to fight to perform with the rest of the members. The other previous years he has been excited but this year was different, he was dead sick and depressed, all he wanted was to see Bom. 

 

When the show was over, he and the others was in their dorm. Chanyeol was in his room alone and checked his Instagram, he got shocked when he saw that the fans had snapped pictures of Dara and he. What the hell? He doesn’t like Dara at all at least not in a romantic way. Fine, she is indeed pretty but that’s all. And he hates that he has that face, it makes him look nervous and lost, but he isn’t. He gets even more irritating when fans assume that he looks at Dara but the truth is that he looks at the big screen and he is being honest that he never glanced or looked at her. It shouldn’t be Chanyeol and Dara, it should be Chanyeol and Bom.

 

EXO got to know that they are going to do a CF with the girl groups Apink and Girl’s Day, Chanyeol sighs to that, why can’t it never be 2NE1? It is always going to be other groups. Even the other members said that they are a big fan of 2NE1 in various interviews, so what’s the big deal that they are doing something with their seniors? Yeah that day won’t be fun for him at least.

 

 

Bom was in her room and ate her corn, she looked at some videos on Youtube and lost focus when she heard the other girls talk about EXO. So she paused and walked to the door, she put her ear on the door and listened. She heard Chaelin say something. ” Chanyeol is so into you Unnie!” Bom wasn’t surprised, of course he was. Dara just laughed and the other two kept on babbling. What made Bom stop eat was when Chaelin said Chanyeol like thin girls, she looked down at her body and got suddenly disgusted by her corn so she threw it in her garbage can. So he likes thin girls? Like Dara.. it’s not like Bom doesn’t like Dara, no,vice versa, Bom looooves Dara so much but it’s just those moments when Bom feels outcast when she is alone with Dara together with other male idols. At first the male idols talks with her but then they totally ignore her and talks with Dara instead, like she doesn’t exist. Bom really wants someone to love her, but what is the problem she can’t get one? Maybe it’s her body now when she thinks about it, but she doesn’t wants to change her body figure because of someone, they need to love her for what she are. At least her fans love her body figure.

 

Later on the evening:

 

” Omo! Bommie look! Inkigayo is starting now.” Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter