I got my eyes on you 6

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of being surprised Bom felt happiness,love and care. Maybe it was Chanyeol who was the man that waited for her after all. She kissed him back and it was a long kiss, but they had to stop to catch their breath. Both panting and Chanyeol took her hands and she looked at him. ” So? Want to be my girlfriend?” Bom grinned and hugged him. ” I already thought I was.” Chanyeol chuckled and placed a kiss on her head. 

 

They went back and the other Exo members had already left, Chanyeol said good bye to her and kissed her before he walked to his car. Bom came back to the room where the girls waited for her. ” Unnie where have you been?” Minzy asked and ran to her. ” Did you get kidnapped?” She add. Bom shook her head and walked with a big smile to the changing room, the other three girls looked at her confused but continued to do their stuff. 

 

AT EXO’S DORM:

 

” Yo Chanyeol, where were you?” Luhan asked, all the Exo members was in the living room eating, Chanyeol had just came back and was taking off his outwear and shoes. ” Oh, just met someone.” He said and sat on the floor beside Chen. ” Can that someone be a girl named Bom?” Luhan asked. Chanyeol blushed when he remembered he shouted to everyone that he love Bom. He nodded shyly and the other just started to laugh. ” I can’t believe you did it, seriously I never thought someone like you would ever do it.” Sehun said. ” Hey!! What’s that supposed to mean?” Chanyeol pouted. ” See what I’m talking about?” The other kept on laughing. 

 

They stopped when they heard the phone call. Suho stood up and picked it up. The other got very curious when the leader was looking very surprised. They looked at him when he was done and sat down on the couch again. ” Who was it?” Kris asked. ”Kim young-min” Chanyeol got nervous, damn he forgot..how will the fans take this now? He said it to everyone-” He want us to do a show with 2ne1.” Chanyeol’s eyes got wide and was surprised what he heard, he felt his ears get ten times bigger. ” Are you serious Hyung?” Tao asked and was having a big smile on his face. ” I’m serious, it will be fun.” Suho beamed. 

 

Chanyeol couldn’t sleep he just couldn’t.. the fact that they are going to film tomorrow was just making it worse, of course he is excited and that’s the problem he just can’t wait..this is like perfect! He looked over Sehun, Luhan and Jongin’s bed who was sleeping. He sighed and tried so hard to sleep, but he couldn’t..yet.

 

AT 2NE1’S DORM: 

 

” Ahhh~I’m so tired!” Chaelin dragged herself to her room with the big bag she was carrying. ” Chaelin-ah!!” Dara yelled and everyone got surprised from the sudden yell. ” WHAT?!” Chaelin shouted from her room. ” COME HERE NOW, IT’S URGENT!!” Chaelin ran to the living room where Dara was and saw her smiling like an idiot. ” What’s wrong, and what’s with the face Unnie?” Dara handed her the phone and Chaelin read it. She got surprised and nodded. ” Tell Bom and Minzy now.” Chaelin gave her a thumbs up and walked to the other apartments door, she banged on the door severely times and Bom opened the door fast, she was sleeping and so was Minzy. ” Chaelin-ah~I was sleeping.” Bom pouted but Chaelin just smiled and walked inside. ”Sorry, but I have some important news to tell, now go and wake up baby Min.” Bom nodded and walked slowly to the maknae’s room. Wiggling her body and she woke up. ” Why waking me up Unnie?” Minzy slowly opened her eyes and looked everywhere.” Chaelin have some news, now come.” Minzy followed Bom and walked to the living room. 

 

” It better be veeery important:” Minzy yawned while saying it, Chaelin nodded.” Now now, tomorrow will be a big day for us.. we are going to do a show with Exo.” Minzy and Bom jumped up from the couch. ” WHAT?? A SHOW WITH A BOY BAND?!” Minzy shouted and it echoed in the whole apartment. Chaelin and Bom needed to cover their ears. ” Yaaah, Minzy what are you doing?? Making us deaf or something?” Bom breathed out and looked at Chaelin. ” Really Chaelin-ah?” She nodded and had a huge grin on her face, it really was truth. Bom was excited and she can’t believe they are actually going to do it. They are happy because 1. It’s the first boy band they are going to do a show with or even hang out with apart from their label mate Bigbang, so everything is new. 2. Their boyfriends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter