I got my eyes on you 14

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” What! But.. what about Bom?” 

 

Chanyeol let out a long sigh. ” That’s what I’m worrying about..I mean it’s my opportunity you know.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and patted on his shoulder. ” Hey, I know she will understand.” 

 

” Really?”

 

”Mm, definitely.” Baekhyun smiled and start walking back to his room. Chanyeol was still in the kitchen.

 

Just how will she react, gosh it’s gonna feel like I’m kissing the actress infront of my girlfriend..I don’t want to hurt her, but this is my first drama and I really want to do a success. I will talk to her tomorrow. 

 

So he walked back to his room and it took a time to finally fall asleep. The day after he woke up with no Suho in the room, but noises could be heard outside.

 

He rubbed his eyes and walked out, the whole gang was there in the living room probably discussing about the concert.

” Morning.” He said and walked to the kitchen to get some water. 

 

” Morning? It’s in the middle of the day.” Chen laughed. Chanyeol shook his head and gulped the rest of the water, he saw that Bom wasn’t there so he walked to her room but she wasn’t there either. He asked the others and said she was in the studio room.

 

When he opened the door he saw her sleeping with one of her big poong poong as her pillow, he chuckled and walked to her. ” Bommie~” He whispered in her ear. ” I got some corns.” She opened her eyes and looked around. ” Where’s my corn?” But she only saw Chanyeol laugh his off. 

 

” Did you wake me up for nothing!!” She pouted and trowed her plush toy on him but he managed to catch it. ” Don’t be mad at me baby. It seems that you and I woke up pretty late.” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

” Want me to make you something to eat?” He placed some kisses on her nape.

 

” Yes please.” She turned around and got a kiss on her lips. ” Let me carry you.” He said and lifted her up in a bridal style, obviously she wasn’t prepare at that. She blushed and leaned her face against his neck. ” Such a gentleman.” Bom mumbled. 

 

When Bom and Chanyeol was on their way to the kitchen the others was gone and there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter