I got my eyes on you 18

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Again!!!" The director shouted. Chanyeol was very tired and could just close his eyes and fall asleep but this was something he had dreamt of, being an actress. Soyou and he didn't have that much scenes together , it was more like interacting and just small ones.

 

 Bom was enjoying the whole time, smiling like an idiot. Her boyfriend looked so good acting. But she couldn't stop worrying about his arm, because later on they have to go to the arena and practice, if their CEO's or even their managers see him in pain, then they will get a bit upset. 

 

" Good job!!" Everyone shouts, Chanyeol bows to everyone and later runs to his girlfriend, hugging her tight.

" You were amazing." She says and gets a big kiss on her cheek. " Thanks to you." He whispers in her ear. They walk back to the room and Chanyeol change to his normal clothes.

 

 A knock is heard from the door and in comes Soyou with a bright smile.

 

" Hi guys, are you already going?" She played with the end of her hair. 

 

" Yep, we are going to practice for our concert. We have to hurry.” Chanyeol smiles and pack his things while Bom is muncing on a sandwhich. " Maybe I can get your number and we can get to know each other more." She says and flash her smile to him. Not even looking at Bom at all. 

 

" Ok." He nods and give her his phone. She make a contact and gives his phone back. " Thanks, see you soon." She hugs him and while doing so, she cover with her hand and then pressing her lips slightly below his ear. She winks at him and walks out. 

 

The hell was that. He thought and furrowed his brows. " Channie, what is it?" Bom packed her things. He turned around and walked to her. " Nothing, just tired." He smiled and kissed her. " Let's hurry, so we can be there in time." He takes her hand and hold it tightly. They were now in the car, two hours from the arena and dead tired. " Oh I forgot to tell you something." Bom said. 

 

" And what's that?" 

 

" Well YG said that me and the other girls are going to do a photo shooting with Super Junior tomorrow, for a popular brand in Asia." Chanyeol nods and looks at her. " What kind of photo shooting?" She shrugs." We will see that tomorrow." Chanyeol kiss her for the nth time and just can't stop doing that. He is a bit worried because he knows that Dara will be with Donghae, ok that's fine. But he knows his senior, especially Siwon. And he has heard that his ideal type is Bom, his own girlfriend!! 

 

So he just hopes there is no touching between those groups, maybe for Donghae and Dara but not for Bom—absolutely not. And if that even happens then he will just rip his hair off. He can just imagine Siwon flirting with Bom and just being the nice guy he always is. 

 

It bothers him a lot. Maybe he can follow her but that depends if he has some other things to do with his fellow members. Ok for now one he won't thinking about that, he will work his off today and just cuddle with his baby.

 

 

*beep*

 

Chanyeol woke up from his phone ringing, he looked at the ID and saw Soyou's name. He hesitated to answer but swiped the green to the side. He placed his phone to his ear and let out a yawn. 

 

-Hi Chanyeol, did I wake you up or something?

-Kind of, something wrong?

-Ah~ No, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me tomorrow. You know, get to know each other.

 

He heard her chuckling. 

 

-Well, maybe because I have thought about follow my girlfriend for her photo shooting and maybe I have some work to do tomorrow. But I can call you if I can.

What Chanyeol didn't know, obviously. Was that Soyou was rolling her eyes hard when he said " my girlfriend. " yes, she is mad jealous and doesn't really understand what he sees in that girl.

 

-Okey, that sounds nice. Then call me as fast as you can~ 

 

She whispered which made Chanyeol a bit uncomfortable.

 

-Mm, bye then.

 

He off the conversation and let out a long sigh while running his fingers through his hair. He looks at the side and smiles. He just want to kiss his girlfriend so much but he doesn't want to wake her up, but when she's awake he will shower her with kisses. 

 

 ☆

 

" I guess we arrived before the others." Chanyeol wraps his arm around her waist and kiss her. " Mm, what should we do?" She asked as they were walking inside the arena. Chanyeol looked around and saw some couches they could sit on. " Come." He drags her with him. 

 

He made her sit down, his arm still wrapped around her moving her closer to him. He hide his face into her neck and took in her amazing scent. They were playing with each others fingers, doing circles on the palms. It was just relaxing and so nice. " I love you." He whispered in her ears which made her ticklish. "I love you too." She smiled. 

 

He turned her head to meet his face. He moved closer and pressed his lips into hers. " Awww, how cute!!" When they heard someone talking they pulled away immediately, it was Chaelin with Kris. Bom blushed and played with her fingers. " Why did you stop?" She pouted. " Chaelin-ah do you really want us to make out in front of you two?" She chuckled. "Which you already did." She walked away with Kris to somewhere. 

 

That felt weird seriously.. He thought. Chanyeol pecked Bom one last time on her lips before they walked to the stage to wait for the others. Who soon joined.

 

 

" So we are going to practice one last time today and that's it. So let's start now." One of the staff said. 

 

Three hours passed from practicing and taking some breaks, they could finally go back home. Chanyeol was busy with his phone all the time. 

 

" Hey guys what do you say about joining facebook?" Everyone in the car looked at him. " What?" Kris asked. 

 

" Yeah, only us, the two groups." He smiled and returned to his phone. 

 

" Ok." Kris said and opened his phone locker. The other did the same, not Bom because she was sleeping.

 

" Add me, Park Chanyeol." He said, still having his eyes on his mobile.

 

" What the hell Sehun, why did you write loser?" Kris said with furrowed brows.

 

" Because you are, how come you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter