I got my eyes on you 25

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Where are you going Bom Unnie?” Chaelin asked as the girls followed Bom to the hall. 

” Visit Chanyeol?” As it was obvious. Bom was smiling to herself as she was putting her shoes on and her jacket. The girls just smiled and did a thumbs up before Bom walked out. 

 

She drove herself to the station they were at, feeling a bit nervous but she knew this has to happen and she has to forgive him. A bit nervous, to meet Soyou, what if she do something? Bom made a tight line and shook her head, no nothing can come between Bom and Chanyeol now. 

 

Suddenly it start raining, Bom sighed and played the radio. The rain always made her calm, she loved it. Her phone rang, she glanced who was calling but it didn’t help since the phone was in her bag. She couldn’t answer it since she was still driving. When Bom has arrived she can see who was calling.

 

 

WITH CHANYEOL:

 

” Isn’t she answering? Maybe she didn’t forgive you?” Soyou chuckled as she placed a kiss on Chanyeol’s cheek. He backed away and looked at her angry.

” Are you out of your mind?! You can’t just kiss someone like that!” He felt so frustrated, and even more when he felt her hands moving down from his chest to his stomach. He pushed her away hard and wanted to punch her, but it’s illegal. 

 

” You know I can sue you for ual harassment!”

 

” Idiot.” He muttered, walking out from the entrance to watch the heavy rain coming down. It was so hard to see from the rain, it was a lot of it.  He called Bom again, but she didn’t answer him again. Are you still angry at me? He sighed and felt his eyes start getting wet. He would cry so bad if Bom wouldn’t forgive him yet. 

 

After calling her 2 more times he sighed and just walked inside, his hope was over. She won’t answer him. He had called the others but they neither answered. Maybe it really was over. Soyou showed up from somewhere and kissed Chanyeol again on his cheek, he really wasn’t on his mood today. ” CAN YOU ING LEAVE ME ALONE!” He could tear his hair, that’s how angry he was. And by just seeing Soyou just pissed him off even more.

 

Can this evening be better? He walked away from Soyou, fast. He doesn’t want to see her again. Chanyeol walked to a big room where there was food, drinks and couches everywhere, he laid himself on it and just waited if Bom would call him back. He didn’t have the courage to go back to the house.

 

Bom parked her car and looked out from her window, she sighed and looked around if there was any umbrella, lucky her. There wasn’t. She pursed her lips and just put her hood over her head and ran out from the car, didn’t matter if she ran fast or slow, she got drowned in rain and was all wet. She tried her best to park as close as possible but there wasn’t many parking lot. 

 

” .” She said to herself as she pulled her hood away, water falling down from her hair. As she walked to the big hall, you could hear her walking from her wet shoes. Bom has never been here so she was very confused, there wasn’t a lot of people in the hall so she assume they were working in other rooms. She sighed and just pulled out her phone from her pocket, it was a bit damp but it survived. Bom was about to call Chanyeol when Soyou appeared. Her confidence suddenly disappeared as Soyou was walking to her with a smirk. ” Who do we have here?” She chuckled as she played with Bom’s hair. 

” Don’t touch me.” Bom said and backed away. ” Ooo~Are you here for Channie? Just so you know, we are still together. I told him to say those words in the Tv.” Bom just looked at Soyou with a blank face. Soyou’s bull couldn’t make Bom believe her anymore, too late.

 

” Don’t believe? Look for yourself.” She pulled her phone up and put it in front of Bom’s face. It was a picture of Soyou kissing Chanyeol twice on his cheek. It was today, recently. Bom rolled her eyes, this actually made her angry. She pushed Soyou to the side and walked away. ” HEY! You have no chance with him anyway! He hates you!!” She shouted, Bom didn’t care she was over with Soyou’s crap. Her shouting faded away. 

 

Bom took her phone out again to call Chanyeol but it didn’t work, her phone had died. She groaned and wanted to smash her phone on the ground, how is she going to found him now? In this huge building. She walked around and it felt like she was in the same area. No matter which floor she took it still felt like she was in the same place. And it didn’t help that it was big.

 

She was still wet and the water was on the floor as she walked making a trail after her. But Bom didn’t notice, she was too focused to look everywhere for Chanyeol. What if he had already went home? Gosh then it’s such a waste of time!! 

 

The last floor which was the highest was her last chance, she already felt like giving up. In front of her was a big room, she furrowed her eyes when she saw someone big lying on a couch. She shrugged and walked by the room looking around. 

 

” Young lady! You want a towel?” Bom turned around and saw a woman behind a small stand. Bom smiled and ran to her, taking the towel from her hands. ” Thank you.” She bowed and was about to walk away from the huge room until she heard someone’s voice, which was very familiar. She turned around and felt her heart beat even fast than usual. 

 

” Bom, is it you?” Bom ran to Chanyeol who was still lying on the couch, she stood beside him and pulled his hood away from his face, he looked very tired. He looked up to meet Bom’s eyes and his eyes widen. ” I-It’s you! I-I.” Bom didn’t let him finish as she couched down and placed a kiss on his lips. She smiled through their lovely kiss, Bom missed this. And so did Chanyeol. He cupped her cheeks and pulled her even closer, he wanted Bom so badly, wanted to show how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter