I got my eyes on you 12

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Just tell me if you have anything in your mind.” Chaelin put her pen down and looked at everyone. ” We are done for now.” 

 

And everyone stood up and walked to their rooms, Bom walked back to the living room and saw that Chaelin was still there and looking at her paper. 

 

” Chaelin I have thought about a performance..”


” Ok, solo or with someone?”

 

” Mm.. with someone, I have thought about me and Chanyeol?”

 

” Wow, that would be awesome!” Chaelin beamed. ” What song??”


” Um.. I don’t know we haven’t discussed about that yet.”

 

” I see, you two can talk about it then.”

 

Bom nodded and instead of walking back to her room she sat down beside her. ” How is it going with Kris?”

 

Chaelin grinned and looked at Bom. ” Perfect, we really do have fun together if you know what I mean.”

 

” I-Um… what?”


” Don’t pretend you don’t know.”

 

” No seriously I don’t know..”

 

” .”

 

Bom blushed and covered her ears. Chaelin laughed and shook her head. ”Seriously Bom.” 

 

She removed her hands from her ear and listened to Chaelin.

 

” Hm?”

 

” One day you and Chanyeol will have it.”

 

” I bet you are one naughty girl in bed.” She added.

 

” C-CHAELIN!!” What the heck!!” Bom covered her face and hided her red face.


” Hahah, sooo cute.” She hugged Bom tight and then gathered her stuff.

 

” I’m going to talk with Chanyeol now.” 

 

” Ok, tell me when you’re done.”

 

”Yep.”

 

Bom knocked on Chanyeol’s and Suho’s door.

 

” Hey, can I talk with Chanyeol?”

 

” Of course.” He moved aside and she saw that Chanyeol was listening to music with his eyes closed.

 

Suho had walked out doing something. Bom decided to walk to Chanyeol and scare him but she failed, because when she was about to hit him he had grabbed her wrist and leaned her down near his face. 

 

” Wanted to scare me I see.” He smirked. 


” W-what!! How dare you say something like that!” Bom removed his hand from her wrist and pouted. But when she saw him just smirking she gave up and let him win. ” Fine..you looked so focus in your music.”


” Hmmm, true but that moment you walked in I just paused the music.”

 

” Oooh.” I will get him next time.

 

” So.. I told Chaelin that I wanted to do a performance with you and now we have to choose a song.”

 

” Ok.. wait what if we sing your song ’You and I’?”

 

” ’You and I’? Are you going to sing with me?”

 

” Hmm maybe in some parts.” Chanyeol bends up and motion Bom to sit next to him. And she does.

 

” Ok, maybe I can play your song with my guitar.”

 

” Ahh! I like that.” Bom smiled and clapped her hands.

 

” Wait! You can sing with me in some parts like you said, with your guitar and also you can rap.”

 

” Like doing my own rap?”

 

” Exactly! So should we tell her? Or just begin our work?”

 

” It’s better if we have it done.”

 

Bom nodded and they walked to the studio room.

 

” Ok what should we do first?”

 

” You can play my song with your guitar.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter