I got my eyes on you 5

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Congratulation.” Chanyeol whispered in her ear. The other girls was fangirling by themselves and some from Exo was grinning.

” T-thanks Chanyeol.” Bom removed his hold and she smiled to him before she walked to her friends. Baekhyun walked to Chanyeol and patted on his back secretly. The Exo members stayed with 2ne1 for the whole encore, congratulated them again before they separated. Next week they will meet again in a bigger show call Dream Concert where many other artists are going to perform too, such as Apink,Girls’ Generation,Red velvet,Got7, Winner and many more. 

 

So both groups are preparing once again for a perfect and a surprise performance, they already know when they are going to perform, Exo is in the middle while 2ne1 is last, ending the show. They have already practiced and it will be a blow for everyone when they perform.

 

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE EVENT:

 

-Noona how are you feeling now?

-Excited, and you?

-Same,I can also meet you again.

 

Bom blushed when she thought about the hug.

-Mm,you will.

 

They talked more and it was getting late and Bom almost fell asleep so Chanyeol said that they can talk with each other at the show and she agreed. 

 

AT THE CONCERT:

 

” AHHH OPPA!” The fans started to scream when Exo came to sit first where the artists are going to be. ” Exo!!!” So much screaming. Chanyeol smiled to himself when he saw 2ne1 coming and they are going to sit beside them, and maybe he will sit beside Bom if she comes because he can’t see her. Once again he finds himself looking for her, Baekhyun elbows him making him stop. ” Mm?” He asks.

 

” She’s coming, don’t worry.” He chuckled and others from Exo did the same, he felt embarrassed and just waited, instead of looking for her he looked at the floor. He heard many screaming the other groups but later on he felt someone sit beside him and people screaming "park bom" Quickly he looked at his side and saw Bom waving to her fans. ” Noona, you look pretty tonight.” She smiled and bowed with her upper body. ” Thanks, you look handsome.” Chanyeol felt like exploding from the feels. He thanked her and just felt happy during the show, he was sitting beside his crush and their arms was touching the whole time. But that didn’t last too long, Exo performed and 2ne1 got to change seats. When it was 2ne1’s time Exo was watching them, enjoying their awesome performance, and of course Chanyeol only had his eyes for one person.

 

When their performance was done he could hear some fans screaming behind them and he got very surprised when someone screamed ’ chanbom and bomyeol ’ once again he smiled to himself and Baekhyun saw every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter