I got my eyes on you 26

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANBOM DAY!!!

 

 

Chanyeol has been awake since 4 in the morning and has only slept for 3 hours, before he went to sleep he got an idea to do something with Bom. But after that he had been too excited and that’s why he couldn’t sleep anymore. So he has spent the whole morning to think about something fun to do.  And he knows what. Taking her out on a date!

 

! Isn’t this my first date with Bom?! Chanyeol’s heart speed faster. 

AAGHH! Now this is much harder!! What should I do?! He walked nervously back and forth in the living room with hard steps, not even bothering waking the others up. It’s 11 so better get up. 

 

Maybe I should write down my ideas? Ah! Good one Chanyeol. He took a piece of paper and wrote down the first thing that he wanted to do.

 

1.Take Bom out on a date.

 

2.Watch a movie ( where? ) 

 

3.Take some pictures!! ( A must!! )

 

4.Cuddling ( Definitely!!! )

 

5.PLAY THE GUITAR FOR HER!!!

 

Chanyeol grinned to himself while reading what he has wrote down. Feeling so proud of himself, this day is going to be so much fun! Hope Bom likes it though. He looked at the clock. Time to wake my princess up. Chanyeol walked to her room and saw Bom sleeping there so cutely, she held her plush toy so tight like it depend on her life. 

 

” Wake up sleepy head!! ” He wiggled her body. She whined and turned around, showing her back to Chanyeol. He sighed and had to do the most horrible thing. Opening the curtains. 

 

” TIME TO WAKE UP!! ” He shouted waking all three at the same time. He laughed at their reactions. 

 

” What the hell are you doing?! ” Sehun threw a pillow at Chanyeol who dodged it. 

 

” Chanyeol close the curtains!! I think I’m going blind! ” Bom whined and rubbed her eyes.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun agreed and send angry glares at him who only ignored them. He walked to Bom’s bed and lifted her up and carried her out from the room. 

 

 

 

” Don’t you think I’ve gained weight? ” Bom asked while pinching the little fat she had on her stomach. Chanyeol smiled and leaned closer to kiss her on the lips. 

 

” A bit, but isn’t that good? ”

 

Bom narrowed her eyes. ” Good in what way? ”

 

” Well, it shows that you love food. ”

 

Chanyeol continues. ” And it shows your curve. ” He squeezed her hips.

 

Bom chuckles. ” My curves are only for you sweetie. ”

 

” That’s good. Because I don’t like to share ,baby. ” He place a quick kiss on her forehead. 

 

” I’m taking you out on a date, how about that? ”

 

” A date?! Are you serious? ” Chanyeol nodded with a grin, her happy expression made him feel even more excited for the day. 

 

” Now hurry up and get yourself dressed. ” He gently pushed her into her room again. 

 

 

It feels so weird, me and Chanyeol are holding hands while walking at the town. So many people are looking at us! They might even take pictures of us..omo! Is it bad or good? I don’t know, I don’t want to think about it. I’m having a good time with Channie now!! Bom smiled and tighten the hold. 

 

Chanyeol was glancing at Bom all the time, he felt his heart flutter and butterflies in his stomach. He has noticed that his feelings for Bom are so much stronger than the first time he met her. Like everyday he loves her more and more. Almost making his heart explode.

 

Chanyeol almost stumbled on a stone because he had looked at Bom for a long time. It’s her fault for being so beautiful!! How can he take his eyes off from the woman in his life? So Chanyeol just had to leaned down for a kiss which Bom shyly accepted.

 

I can’t take my eyes off her!! She looks so beautiful..and oh my god her hair look so fluffy and silky I want to touch it so badly and her fingers, I can’t control myself. Chanyeol took deep breathes, he can’t get over how stunning Bom looks right now.

 

” Oh! This place? ” Bom beamed as she walked inside, Chanyeol grinned and wrapped his arm around her neck. ” Yep, thought you might like it. ”

 

” Mm, I like it a lot! Thanks Channie. ” She caressed his cheeks and kissed him quickly since they were still in public.  He blushed and looked away. Ah, Bom you are making my heart burst out any second from your cuteness. 

 

Funny enough they took the same thing like the first time they got here. They talked and held hands all the time above the table, though it was a little bit disturbing that many people looked at them, if it wasn’t filming they took pictures instead. But eventually Bom and Chanyeol forgot them and enjoyed the moment together. 

 

” Bom Noo-” Bom placed her finger on Chanyeol’s lips. 


” Don’t call me Noona anymore I feel like a grandma to you. ” Chanyeol chuckled and leaned closer to kiss her for the nth time. ” Ok Bom. ”

 

Chanyeol hadn’t plan what they would do after they had been drinking. But when they walked by a small shop that had so many jewelry he got a perfect idea. ” Let's go there ” He grabbed her hand again. 

 

Bom had open all the time when they walked around the store, there was so many gorgeous jewelry, especially the bracelets! But wow, so expensive. Even though Bom has a lot of money she still wouldn’t buy a bracelet that costs that much. She wonders why Chanyeol took her here. 

 

” Come her Bom! Look at this one. ” He pointed at a bracelet that was silver and had small pearls on it, it looked so pretty. Bom’s eyes melted from the sight.

 

” Do you like it? ” He asked. She nodded fast and still had her eyes on it. Bom didn’t release Chanyeol had walked away. 

 

” Bom! ” He shouted, she looked at Chanyeol who was waiting for her at the door, she ran to him and grabbed his hand. He took her to a bench to let her sit down. 

 

” For you. ” He said and handed the small pink box with a white bow. Bom’s eyes sparkled when she saw the packaging, it looked so cute! Slowly she opened the box and she swears she almost dropped it. ” C-Chanyeol! This is far too expensive! ” Bom eyed on the bracelet with the pearls, she wasn’t aware that Chanyeol was going to buy something for her.

 

” Don’t worry about money Bom, I have lots of it for you. ” He kissed her cheek and lifted the bracelet up. He opened the lock and put it around her wrist, she was so focused on it. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter