I got my eyes on you 32

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”We are sitting here with the three popular girls, Hyeri from Girl’s Day , Chorong from Apink and Soyou from SISTAR. Thank you for coming. The reason why we invited you here is because there is so many people who are wondering what you think about this big scandal. Hyeri may you start first?” The MC spoke.

 

She made herself comfortable and smiled cutely. ” To tell my feelings about this, well from the very first beginning when EXO debuted me and the other members fell for them, well actually it was only me and Sojin, while I have always been in love with Chanyeol and Souji with Kyungsoo but as the time went, Kyungsoo paid no attention to Sojin and Chanyeol was head over hells for Bom and I became jealous, so I got very glad with this offer to at least hang out with him.” As an ending she did her famous aegyo.

 

”And you Chorong?” 

 

”I loved it too! Chanyeol is very sweet I personally don’t think he and Bom fits each other, I mean Chanyeol is sweet but Bom? No.”

 

”But have you met Bom?”

 

”No.”

 

”Then why do you say such things about her? She’s very humble and kind once you meet her in personal.” The MC smiled and then moved to Soyou who looked very bored.

 

She started right away. ” I’m angry, because why didn’t they take me? Why these girls?” She rolled her eyes and continued. ” But I do agree with Chorong though, Chanyeol and Bom doesn’t fit each other and maybe it’s best this way that they don’t get back together. So if by chance you see this Chanyeol. You did a great job, muah.” She blew a kiss to the TV screen that was in front of the girls.

 

The MC just smiled, not prepared to receive these kind of answers but he was at least happy because this way the show will gain much more views.

 

”Thank you very much for coming.” 

 

 

”Chanyeol you have to eat.” Suho said behind the closed door.

 

”No, you know that I don’t like to eat.”

 

He sighed. ”At least you eat something, but now you haven’t! It’s been 2 days and you haven’t eaten properly. Come out!”

 

Chanyeol bit his lower lip hard causing blood. ” FINE!” He yelled and came out.

 

The boys were eating while chatting with each other except for Chanyeol who was taking very tiny bites from his food, no one wanted to disturb him since they know how moody he is from everything that is happening.

 

When he only ate 5 bites he thanked Kyungsoo for the food and then locked himself in the room again, crying himself to sleep.

 

 

Bom had woken up from someone texting her several times, she rubbed her eyes and looked at the phone.

 

*We are going to Japan for YG family concert and meetings.*

 

*Oh and we bought a lot of food since you won’t come out anytime soon.*

 

*Take care of yourself Unnie, think about your health ok? We love you<3*

 

Bom smiled at her texts but felt so much guilt, the girls are her best friends and now she’s ignoring them, what a bad friend she is. But she’s thankful that they bought her food.

 

With lazy steps she walks to the kitchen and looks for food, Bom hasn’t eaten much, her health is dropping and it will get serious if she don’t eat the amount she should. So Bom makes herself a big meal and sits in front of the TV to watch something, maybe she should just enjoy her time and not cry in her room all the time.

 

But then after a while she came through a show that caught her attention, it was three girls and one of them was Soyou that she recognized immediately. Everything was fine with Bom until the girls started talking about Chanyeol and her, that they don’t suit each other.

 

Why are they so rude? Don’t they have a heart?

 

Bom turned the TV off and walked to her room slamming the door hard, she felt her heart broken again. This is it she can’t take it anymore.

 

She kneeled down and reached for a small box under her bed, that’s where all of her medicine where for her health. One of the medicines reminded her from her drug scandal, it destroyed her that time,because it’s not something she actually wants to take! It’s for her health condition! 

 

Gulping as she looks at them.

 

Slowly taking that medicine she was eyeing the most, opening the cap and then dropping a few of the pills on her palm. Throwing the bottle away making the pills inside spread around the floor. It’s either this or another way to die because right now, she has almost lost everything in her life, the person who meant everything for her, the one who was worth living, the one who made her life unique,the one who made her feel special.

 

But that’s gone.

 

He won’t come back..

 

Never..

 

Bom cries hard as she clench her hand hard feeling the pills squeeze into her skin. Her eyes stings so bad from crying so much every day. If Bom takes all of these pills that she has in her palm then her life is over, she takes a deep breath and slowly moves her hand upwards to that is so dry.

 

Am I crazy? 

 

For doing this?

 

Am I selfish?

 

Because I want to die?

 

How can I continue to live when the one I love so much

 

doesn’t want me back? Doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter