I got my eyes on you 37

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Bom and Chanyeol had kind of talked out about their problems Bom had to hurry herself out from the building since the CEO was walking around. Chanyeol promised her to pay a visit once he’s done with work. And the same evening Chanyeol was together with the rest of the members practicing for the up coming shows, and this time he had a real smile on his lips and this time he enjoyed practicing which made the others curious.

 

Baekhyun had also come back since it looked like Chanyeol was okay, he glanced over to the other side to see Chanyeol thinking hard. He shrugged and let him be.

 

Chanyeol was thinking about filling a lawsuit like Bom suggested him to do, he had no idea what to do and how to start. And three days more he still thought about that lawsuit. Until Suho broke the silence in the practice room making sure everyone’s attention was on him.

 

”Lee soo-man.” He said. ”He’s back.” And the rest of the members ran out from the room together with their leader, Lee soo-man the most understanding man in this building. The person they look up to the most. 

 

”Why did he come back?” Xiumin asks when walking to the CEO’s room.


”I called him.” And that was the last thing Suho said before they entered the CEO’s scary room. There he was, Lee soo-man looking all nice and welcoming, his smile was warm and it made the boys feel comfortable but staring into the Kim Young-min’s eyes was horrible and made them kind of nervous.

 

”So, Suho called me. What’s wrong?”

 

”It’s about our Kim young-min. We want to fight for our rights.” The rest of the members was surprised by their leader’s words. He took a deep breath and continued. ”Kim young-min are pushing us way too much and some of the members are feeling very weak and tired, Kyungsoo hurt his foot and had to still perform. Chanyeol is forbidden to date Bom Park from 2NE1. Kim Young-min have also taken our phones and starve us making us eat just a small amount of food. We are tired and exhausted if this continue then we all are going to leave this company for good.” 

 

The room got suddenly quiet no one talked but tried to collect every word Suho just said.

 

”I want you all to leave so I can talk to Young-min.” The boys nodded and walked out fast.

 

Once they were outside they walked to another room. ”I hope Soo-man do something.” The maknae said.

 

”Don’t worry, he will.” Everyone looked at Suho.

 

”Hyung, how did you manage to call him? Where did you get his number?” 

 

”It’s a secret.”

 

”Tsk, whatever.”

 

After probably an hour Soo-man came to the same room as EXO. ”So I have talked with Young-min and I have decided to change some things for you.”

 

The boys nodded and listen to whatever Soo-man had to say. ”First of all, Baekhyun. You don’t need to date Taeyeon unless you actually like her.” Baekhyun shook his head fast and did a x sign with his hands muttering a ”ew no”. ”Alright, then we have Kyungsoo you may rest for a while. I’m sure the fans will understand and Chanyeol you have the rights to date whoever you want.” Chanyeol smiled widely and bowed to Soo-man.

 

”So I heard you have to participant at SMTOWN concert tomorrow again and that’s why I have decided to let you take a break after that since you have already promoted your album this first half year. Does that sound good?”

 

”Yes yes! Thank you very much Lee Soo-man!” Suho said and everyone bowed to him as in thank you. Soo-man smiled and then said goodbye.

 

”FINALLY A BREAK!” Chen shouts while other cheers, Lay started to cry from joy. They have wished to have a break for a long time and finally with the help of Soo-man they can finally have one after like 3 years.

 

Once they arrived to their dorm Chanyeol quickly called Bom since everyone got their phones back. She answered it immediately.

 

-Hi Chanyeol!

 

-Hey. So can I come tonight?

 

-Sure, whenever you want. I’m here.

 

Chanyeol smiled and felt butterflies all over inside his stomach.

 

-Ok, then see you soon.

 

-Of course, bye.

 

-Bye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter