I got my eyes on you 2

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had finished their coffee’s and walked out, they hade sunglasses and a cap on, if they hadn’t them they would get discovered by their fans immediately. Sometimes being an artist is tiring, especially outside from the music. Chanyeol looked at Bom’s hand some times, he wanted to hold it so badly, show everyone that this beautiful woman is his, well not yet, but soon.

 

” Wooah, it’s so hot today!” Bom waved with her hand in front of her face to cool her down but it didn’t help, Chanyeol was looking at his own magazine that he grabbed from the cafe shop.” Here, this one will help.” He handed the magazine and she took it with a smile. He almost fainted for the second time when he saw how her hair flew back from the wind, how can someone even be so beautiful! Immediately looking away when he saw her looking back at him, great, now she will definitely think he is a freak.

 

” Noona, should we get something cold to drink? Maybe we need that?” She stops waving with the magazine and looks at Chanyeol, directly into his eyes. ” Mm, let’s do that.” His heart is pounding so hard, gosh is she trying to kill him with her beauty?

 

Chanyeol was the one that bought the drinks, they walked around and the sun was still up. They didn’t talk that much, all Chanyeol wanted to say was how much he likes her and how much he wants to be with her. But something worries him, one, they are both artists and will meet a lot of hate comments when they announce that they are dating, two, they may not be a couple because Bom might not like him back. How should he know, she doesn’t show anything, either does he,what if she actually likes him? Well aside from that, he has showed a bit by taking care of her, like being more nicer, helping her, do whatever she tells him to do and if she dosen’t want him to help her,he does it anyways. He would to anything for her. Now is more different, he doesn’t know what to do anymore.. nobody knows that he likes her, how strong his feels are. He needs someone to talk with, someone! If his feelings doesn’t come out, someone else will take her and he will lose his chance. That can’t happen, his world would crash.

 

 

” Chanyeol..” She snaps him out of thoughts ,he looks at her directly. ” Mmm, what is it?” He see her look unsure. They are sitting under a big tree that hides them from the sun and no one can see them from the long branches hanging down. ” I-I know I shouldn’t ask you this because maybe it’s private..” Come on Bom.. you have to know. ” What’s your ideal type?” Chanyeol stops playing with the grass and feels his heart increase, no girl has ever made him feel that way. It’s now or never, no lying here Chanyeol!. ” I-ehm.. likes.. a girl that has humor someone who is good at talking, like me? Um.. someone who is kindhearted and loves to eat, there is more but yeah that is some of it.” Ehhh! He likes girls that loves to eat? I thought he liked girls who is thin, according to Chaelin- 

 

” And yours?” 

 

” I don’t have a special ideal type, but I want someone who only loves me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter