I got my eyes on you 4

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two updates in one day, don't forget to read " I got my eyes on you 3 " 

☆☆☆☆☆

2NE1 was done preparing for their concert, they have been up all night planning and going trough papers, making sure that everything is perfect, just for their fans. For tonight’s concert they have invited a lot of friends, Dara invited Donghae, Chaelin decided to just invite everyone from EXO because hey, she likes Kris, Minzy likes Lay and Bom likes Chanyeol so why not everyone. The EXO members was very surprised and very happy that they got invited, some from Got7 came and the rest of YG family. It’s now it will begin, after all hard working they are now standing in front of a big screen ready to start the show. 

 

 

It had passed one hour and everyone was enjoying the concert, after Come back home 2NE1 sang If I were you which means a lot to them. They sang it perfectly and touched many fans heart, including the artists that came. Chanyeol was looking at Bom all the time, and his heart was racing every time she looked at his direction, did she see him? Because whenever she looked at his direction ( which she did a lot ) he felt she was looking at him and no one else, like it was only them two and everyone disappeared. 

 

Their concert ended with a success, all the fans walked outside, artists from YG came and congratulated the girls before they went, got7 did the same and later it was only EXO and Donghae left. Donghae was talking with Dara and they had a really good time. Chaelin was talking with Suho and Kris but she flirted with Kris a lot which he seemed to like. Minzy was talking with Lay and Bom was somewhere eating. She really wanted to eat a corn, now when their concert is done she can eat one as her trainer promised her. Chanyeol wanted to meet her so badly but he didn’t find her so he waited with the rest of the EXO members that was talking with everyone. He saw Chaelin walking with Kris somewhere so he asked her. ” Have you seen Bom?” Chaelin grinned and nodded. ” Yeah, she is buying something to eat, at the cafeteria.” Chanyeol thanked her and walked fast to where it was, when he arrived he saw some people eating, there weren’t many so he easily spotted Bom eating a corn by herself. He became nervous and his breath was shaking, on his way to her he felt like his legs was jelly, he wanted to fall. That’s how nervous he was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter