I got my eyes on you 7

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the filming was over, the director told them they could eat their cakes if they wanted which they all accepted. The two groups needed to go back to their dorm because they needed to pack their things. The next day will be their first day in the new big house.

 

Chanyeol and Bom talked for about 4 hours till 2 in the morning, Chaelin came in her room and told her to end the conversation, Bom groaned but did as her leader said. She said good bye to Chanyeol and she fell asleep. Exhausted from the filming, from packing and for talking with her boyfriend for 4 hours. 

 

 

One thing Chanyeol noticed was that no one seemed to leave so much hateful comments about his and Bom’s relationship. The articles have came out saying they are dating and many fans does actually like it, although there are some fans that doesn’t like it. But there is always going to be one person who hates it.

 

THEIR FIRST DAY AT THE NEW HOUSE:

 

” Woaaah 6 months in this big house!” Tao ran inside and start to look everywhere. He noticed that there aren’t many bedrooms, they are going to be sharing rooms. He walked back to the hall and everyone had  came in taking off their outwear. ”Guys, we are going to share rooms, how should it be? It’s only three beds in each room and we are 16 people here.” , ” Let’s just check the rooms together.” Suho said and everyone followed him. 

 

” Ok, here is three beds who will take it?” Tao asked and looked at them. ” Why don’t we pick four and they have to do rock,paper,scissor?” Suho asked and picked Chanyeol,Minzy,Tao and Xiumin. ” Ok, go.” The four did it and Minzy won, means that she is one of the persons who is going to sleep in that room. Next on was Tao and later it was between Xiumin and Chanyeol. Xiumin won and Chanyeol lost. ” Yay, we are TMX!” And they ran inside their room closing it with a loud bang. The other looked confused but continued to do rock paper scissor for the other room.

 

Now was between Baekhyun, Bom,Chanyeol and Sehun. Chanyeol prayed and prayed that he would be in the same room as Bom. She won , Sehun was second and now it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun knows what Chanyeol is going to take because he always takes rock. ” Rock paper scissors.” As expected he took rock while Baekhyun took paper. Chanyeol groaned and couldn’t believe he lost. And he is even more frustrated that his Bom is going to be in the same room as Baekhyun and Sehun! The trio walked inside their room and Chanyeol was only pouting.

 

Dara got with Suho and Lay, Chaelin got with Kris ( lucky girl ) and with Chen ( poor guy ) Chanyeol is going to share room with Luhan while Kyungsoo and Jongin is in another room together. 

 

Everyone unpacked their things and was now done to eat something. They decided that Kyungsoo and Bom will make the dinner, since they are the best one in their groups. 

 

THE EVENING:

 

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch with Sehun watching Bom and Baekhyun playing video games the rest had gone to sleep early or just was in their own room. Chanyeol wanted to be with Bom alone but he couldn’t no matter how hard he tried, she is sharing room with Baekhyun and Sehun and now they are here too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter