I got my eyes on you 22

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It's ok sweety, daddy is here, no one can hurt you now." He says as he her head, and the other arm wrapped around her arms. 

That had to be the most shocking scene she has ever been in. She just hopes this was all a bad dream because she really loves Chanyeol so much..but after what he did, there is no words for that. There is a pain in her heart and she hates it, it feels like it's so sensitive that it can break anytime. But now when she's with her dad, her heart feels so much calmer. 

" Now stop being grumpy, let's eat some cake." A kiss on her forehead before he lifted her up. " You can eat as much as you want."

Bom wipes her tears away and let out a laugh. " Did you bake them??"

" Of course, I have your favorites." He grins and takes out the big cake. 

Her eyes gets so big while watery. " Oh my god.." She takes the cake and runs to the couch, turning the Tv on and eats. Whenever Bom eats, she completely forgets about other things, it's like her and the food and no one in her world. 

Bom had told her dad everything what had happened, he didn't say much but only listened every word his daughter said. He can admit that he really wanted to punch this Chanyeol for breaking her heart. But he didn't show it, all he did was being there for her. He watched her focusing on her cake, taking big bites. At least for now, she was calm and so was he. 

Saying good night to her with a kiss on her forehead, he walks to his room that is downstairs while hers is upstairs. He was working very early tomorrow but it didn't bother Bom, as long as she was here. 

After eating the whole cake, she still felt hungry. So she took out some corns from the refrigerator and warmed it up. In the meantime she turns her phone on and gets welcomed by a massive of missed calls and messages. They kept coming and her phone start to vibrate in her hand. As her phone got bombed by the messages and calls, she noticed that most of them was from Chanyeol. 

The corns were done, taking it out and she went up to her room, sitting on her bed. Once again she looked at her phone, reading the first message she got. 

To Bom:

...I'm..sorry, bom.. please understand me!!

What..he knows? Did Baekhyun tell him??

She chuckled and shook her head, slamming her phone on her bed so hard that it bounced and fell on the floor. No way I will forgive you like that,stupid. She sighed and picked up her phone again, no scratches.

 

During the whole night she kept looking through the messages, all from Chanyeol was, please, I'm sorry, I love you so much bla bla bla. It made her irritated. So now he realize how sorry he is. And he wants me to understand him? Ha. Yeah sure, like he is the one who had suffered a lot. All he has done is just breaking her heart and nothing more.

 

WITH CHANYEOL:

" Where is she? Baekhyun have you seen Bom?" He had searched for her everywhere in the house.

" Shut the hell up Chanyeol." He shouted back from his room.

Chanyeol let out a sigh and put his shoes on. No one wanted to talk with him, only sending deadly glares. Whenever they filmed to their show, they had to pretend nothing was wrong between them. But behind the cameras, everyone was against Chanyeol. He needs to learn his lesson. No one is going to help him now, is all about him.

He groaned and ruffled his hair. He didn't know what to do..he was so angry at himself, at Soyou and Siwon. Those bastards, manipulating him. He decided to drive to Bom's mother, maybe she's there since all the other times he found her there. But no, there was no Bom, her mother didn't know herself where she was. So where can she be? The others doesn't want to tell him, or they don't know either. 

It was late at night, and he didn't know what to do. So he decided that after tomorrow's filming he will search for her. But of course, he can't forget to talk with Soyou and Siwon.

 

 

05:02 a.m.

He groaned and rubbed his face, so tired and all he wanted was to sleep. Seeing another person sleeping just makes it worse. Sighing he stood up walking to the kitchen to make something good. Then Kai comes which he doesn't notice, he doesn't even notice when he talks with him. His thoughts are somewhere else, thinking about Bom. " Hyung!!" He snaps back to reailty and sees that Kai is standing there.

" Good morning Kai what are you doing up so early?"

" I'm going to the practice room, dancing a bit."

" This early?!"

" Yeah.." He almost walked out from the house until Chanyeol stopped him. 

" Please tell me where Bom is."

Kai sighed and turned around. " Hyung, none of us knows where she is." With that he walked out and closed the door. 

Chanyeol groaned and punched the wall that was near him, he let out a frustrated sigh. Now how is he going to find her? She can be anywhere..what if something happened when she ran away..?? It doesn't matter if he text or call her again, she won't answer him. 

 

 

" Channie!!!" Someone calls after him..someone he wants to choke so badly right now. He turns around with an angry glare.

" Wow, what happened to you darling? You aren't angry at th-"

" Don't darling or Channie me, how dare you even do that to me? Or even Bom!? You knew she was right all the time yet you blamed her!!" He was so near to cry, his heart was in pain and he just wanted Bom right now..

Soyou chuckles and comes closer to him but he only steps back. He wants nothing with her anymore. " Yeollie, we are a couple now, our fans know it now. There is no turning back." She grins and walks away, making sure to wink at him.

You will pay for this Soyou!!! He wipes his tear away that escaped from his eye. Trying to smile and not making anyone worried, he was going to do his job now and forgetting about everything. After that he is going to talk with Soyou and Siwon, because how angry and depressed he is right now. 

The filming went well, luckily there was no kiss scenes, actually it won't be. They are done with it and doesn't need more of that, Chanyeol felt so relief. One more filming tomorrow and then they are done, later they will have to go to an interview which is very important. As an actress, this interview are one of the most popular one. Everyone watch it in South Korea. So they need to act as a professional, even if you're new. 

" CUT! Good job everybody, you worked hard!!" The director shouts, and everyone is bowing to each other. Chanyeol saw that Soyou was trying to run or as he thinks, escaping, trying to hide herself from him. But she's not going anywhere until he has heard why they would do something like that, and even ruin his and Bom's relationship, when everything was going so nice. 

" Not so fast." He says and grips her wrist hard. " You are coming with me in the car." He takes them both to his car, he said to his manager that he can drive himself. 

Pushing Soyou inside and then slamming the door, walking around the car and then sits in it too. Soyou is smiling and fiddling with her fingers.

" Where are you taking m-"

" Tell me where Siwon is!" He almost yells. 

She's taken aback but manage to still keep her confident look. " Well in SM building. I would guess." She grins and knows exactly what Chanyeol wants to know. Well, maybe the game is over for now. At least she could kiss him, how perfect his lips are. From spending a lot of time with Chanyeol, she really wonders why the hell Bom is with Chanyeol, because she's not even pretty or kind like the others says. And Siwon liking Bom? Seriously, how can he even like her. But oh well, he got to kiss his crush. She giggles to herself and Chanyeol tsk quietly. He speeds up and turns the car to a parking lot. 

There is the SM building, he sighs and opens the door. Soyou waiting there, thinking that Chanyeol will be a gentleman and open the door for her. But she sees him walks away with angry steps into the building. Soyou groans and runs after him. " Yah!!!" She shouts, Chanyeol with his long legs are far away from her. Finally she catch him, only because he waited for an elevator. 

" It's been a while." She suddenly says, Chanyeol only ignores her.  " I have been here you know." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter