I got my eyes on you 31

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaelin picked up her phone and start reading some news about artists and such ( only korean ) but as she scrolled down,she choked on her coffee and got a cough attack. 

 

Minzy ran to the kitchen and helped her by patting her back. 

 

”Jeez, swallowed wrong?” 

 

Chaelin nodded fast but as she continued to cough she handed her the phone to Minzy and she started to read.


”What? Is this true Unnie?” Chaelin nodded again.

 

”Dara..show *cough it to *cough* her.” 

 

” Ok.” And she ran to her room.

 

The three girls were in shock, never did they think Bom would actually be in a relationship with Baekhyun! They must have been secretly dating. Bom was still sleeping so the girls didn’t wake her up, when she will wake up she will get a very big surprise, no several surprises and it won’t be good.

 

However for Baekhyun it was different, alone with Chanyeol in the dorm he was still sleeping peaceful until the door slammed open revealing a very angry Chanyeol. Baekhyun got startled and was now awake wondering what is going on.

 

”Morni—”


”SHUT UP!!”

 

Baekhyun was taken aback, what was wrong with him? Did he do something wrong?

 

”Chanyeol what—” Again, interrupt.

 

”You liar! You dated her behind my back!”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen. ”What?” He only asked.

 

”YOU ARE DATING BOM! WHY BAEKHYUN? WHEN I TRUSTED YOU!” Chanyeol was on the edge of crying, he went to his bed and laid down sobbing.

 

Baekhyun was left dumbfounded not knowing what Chanyeol was talking about. He’s not dating Bom and he hasn’t lied, and if so about what?

 

”Look Chanyeol I’m not dating Bom or anyone, whoever you heard that from is lying.”


He got scared when Chanyeol suddenly got up from the bed and stomped his way to Baekhyun’s side. 

 

”Lying? Bull Baekhyun! What is this then?” Chanyeol shoved the phone right on Baekhyun’s face, he didn’t need to hurt him!


Carefully Baekhyun start reading and instead of getting shocked and angry, he cried, he felt guilt eating inside him. Right now, he knows he just ruined a lot of people’s life. Chanyeol’s, the fans, Bom’s, his own..what has he done?!

 

”That’s right cry! You know what Baekhyun I can’t take this anymore, I don’t think we two work as friends, I’m moving out from this room. I never knew you would do such thing. I feel so betrayed. Go ahead and date Bom, I don’t care.”

 

This made Baekhyun frustrated. Don’t care?


”You don’t care about me and Bom dating?!” He exclaimed.

 

”No? Why would I?”

 

”IF SOMEONE HERE IS LYING THEN IT’S YOU PARK CHANYEOL! I KNOW YOU’RE HIDING SOMETHING YET YOU BLAME IT ON ME?! I’M NOT DATING BOM AND WILL NEVER BECAUSE I KNOW SHE LOVES YOU! I’M SORRY FOR YELLING BUT YOU ARE SO DUMB CHANYEOL! WAKE UP!” And with that Baekhyun had enough and ran out slamming the door hard.

 

Chanyeol just stood there stunned, scared and depressed. 

 

I do care if you date her..

I just don’t want to admit it..

How hurtful it was to see it..

I’m sorry Baekhyun for doing these things to you..

I would never break our friendship..

It just hurts so much! I want it to be me and Bom..

And there is so much going on in my life!!

What can I do when I have Young-min as my boss and I his puppet?

 

Bom..how are you?

 

 

”What’s wrong with you?” Bom asked as she stepped out from her room, a bit confused to why the girls are looking at her with ’tell us everything’ look.

 

”EXO Baekhyun and 2NE1 Bom secretly dating?” Chaelin read from the article.

 

WHAT!!? ME? DATING BAEKHYUN?!

 

”What are you talking about? Where have you read that?”

 

”It’s everywhere!!” She said and threw her hands up in the air.

 

”You aren’t dating him right?” Dara asked.

 

”No! We are just friends! Why are there articles about us?”


”Some paparazzi saw you two hugging and talking in the car aaand hugged each other again. But don’t worry we don’t believe in this crap, we know you and Baekhyun are just friends. Just..don’t read your notifications..” 

 

”What? Why not?” Bom asked. 

 

What is going on? I’m so confused. Can’t a boy and a girl hug each other as friends? 

 

Bom sighed and gave a small smile. ” Thanks for telling me, I think I might go back to my room.” The girls nodded and watched her disappear.

 

But still Bom couldn’t help but read the comments she got on several social sites she used. It was really not good, she should’ve listen to Chaelin.

 

Oh my god who does she think she is? First dating Chanyeol then his friend? Eww.. no wonder Chanyeol broke up with her.

 

Bom Bom Bom, such a fake girl you are..I think I might have loosen respect for you. Why did you lie to everyone? Poor Chanyeol must've feel so betrayed.

 

Chanyeol should just go back to Soyou! She’s so much better than you will ever be!

 

Never show up in my face! I never want to see you! 

 

Who else are you going to date? Maybe Donghae Dara’s boyfriend? Maybe Lay or Kris? Are you going to take them too and cheat on Baekhyun who’s going to break up with you too? Bom you are fake!! Fake fake fake!!

 

DIE!! LEAVE THIS WORLD!!

 

Ugghh..such a horrible person you are!!

 

No one likes you kill yourself!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter