I got my eyes on you 30

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ BREAKING NEWS ] EXO’s Chanyeol spotted with Girl’s day Hyeri and Apink Chorong.

 

The popular handsome Chanyeol from EXO has been seen one night with Girl’s Day Hyeri, both walking together to a famous restaurant, a fan has captured several pictures of them being too close for being just friends.

 

While another fan just spotted the next day Chanyeol together with Chorong. Not only was it a normal friend ” date ” but they sure got very close when walking to Chanyeol’s car. Fans has kept wondering if Chanyeol is very close to them or are dating Hyeri or Chorong.

 

Which one do you believe in?

 

Bom threw her phone on the bed. Already news about him with girls? Bom scoffed and just went to bed. Why do I care?Sighing.

 

I’m so stupid. 

 


” WHAT THE HELL CHANYEOL!!! IS THIS WHY YOU AND BOM HAVE NOT TALKED TO EACH OTHER?! ” Baekhyun stormed into his and Chanyeol’s room. He couldn’t take this anymore, not only had Chanyeol kept a big secret from everyone that yet hasn’t gotten revealed, but the fact that Baekhyun never knew Chanyeol and Bom had broken up. AGAIN.

 

” What are you talking about?” Chanyeol mumbles. He was calmly trying to sleep but got disturbed by Baekhyun’s yelling. 

 

” YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING AREN’T YOU!! SPIT IT OUT! WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HER!! ” Baekhyun swears he had so many reasons to yell, it was good it only was he and Chanyeol or else there would be problems dealing with Suho.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widen. How did he know?! Chanyeol turned around and then got up from the bed staring with wide eyes at Baekhyun who only looks that will explode.

 

” B-Baekhyun calm down..” 

 

” HOW?! JUST TELL ME!! ” Baekhyun stomped his way to Chanyeol and roughly shook his body by grabbing his shoulders. ” WHY?! ” He started to yell more and Chanyeol could swear he would be deaf by any second so he slammed his hand on Baekhyun’s mouth from keeping him talking.

 

” Can you stop yelling?” Chanyeol sighed. 

 

” Ok, I don’t know what you are talking about.” He slowly moved his hand and Baekhyun just wanted to jump on Chanyeol and choke him but that would be too much.

 

So Baekhyun calmed down ( which didn’t help at all ) and tried to talk with Chanyeol nicely.

 

” Park Chanyeol. During this years I have released that you and Bom hasn’t seen each other since I don’t know, we moved out from the house? You two have been ignoring each other and I have seen so many news about you breaking up. I never wanted to believe in those since why would you two break up when you were doing so great? However I just shrugged it off although it was hard, because I knew you were hiding something. And still are. I’m not dumb Chanyeol, I’m really not. ”

 

” And the reason I came here yelling at you is because of this.” Baekhyun plucked his phone up from his pocket and then pressed on his screen several times, finally getting to the site. ” Take a look Park Player.” Baekhyun made sure to press his last words to show his frustration.

 

Chanyeol took the phone and read the article and the text. He knew what this was, he knew why Baekhyun stormed inside the room. Chanyeol waited for him, only playing dumb the whole time.

 

Chanyeol got forced to go out with Girl' first, but got switch with Girl's day Hyeri instead and then going out with Chorong. It’s not like Chanyeol actually likes them. He got forced, forced to pretend he’s either dating them or just going out as friends. Making sure to leave the fans confused and the media going crazy.

 

That was the point with this all, Young-min being satisfied while Chanyeol only hurting himself even more. He doesn’t even know how to express himself. He has been suffering from pain that day he ignored Bom. He’s so used to it that he can feel so sad inside but on the outside he’s normal, people obviously thinking that that tall happy guy is doing great.

 

Chanyeol is slowly shutting down.

 

And he doesn’t know what to do anymore.

 

What can he do toward Kim Young-min?

 

He is nothing compared to him.

 

And that’s why..Chanyeol does everything for him.

 

Such a stupid kid.

 

 

Everything was ”normal” for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They did talked, nothing was wrong between them it was just like before. Because Baekhyun just couldn’t stand Chanyeol’s childish act and hearing why Chanyeol was going out with two different girls made him so angry that he ran out from his room and slept on the living room that night, scrolling through the sites to get more information.

 

Whenever Baekhyun have time, he would check sites about Chanyeol and the girls wondering if there actually is something going on but there was none. He knows Chanyeol and Bom are not longer together, now that he release, they are so obvious about not being in a relationship, yet no one talks about it anymore. Have people forgot them or just pretends that nothing happened between the couple?

 

Doesn’t matter that much for him. 

 

Right now, he’s desperately worried about Bom’s condition. 

 

BaekkiE:

 

Hey! Are you free?

 

Bommie^^:

 

Yes I am, why?

 

BaekkiE:

 

I have something to talk about.

 

And so that happened, Baekhyun got himself dressed up and leaved the house. Taking one of the cars and headed to 2ne1’s dorm picking Bom up.

 

He needed to have a good talk with her, about everything.

 

” Baekhyun! Wow it’s been a long time.” Bom smiled widely and surprisingly got a big tight hug from Baekhyun. 


” Hi Bom.” He greeted and didn’t yet release her. How could he? He had missed her so much and was even so worried about her.

 

Bom felt so happy, to finally have met Baekhyun. During filming in the big house, she always talked with Baekhyun about her problems and vice versa. Now finally she could meet him, talk about their life and how they have been. It has actually been 2 years since they met and only texting has been continuing. 

 

Finally, Baekhyun released her and then looked into Bom’s eyes, wondering if there might be something hiding behind those sparkly eyes. But there was none. Could it be that she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter