I got my eyes on you 38

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this story is going to its end, one chapter left and then a epilogue. Thanks for all the support and comments..there was so much drama and fluff in this story! XD After I'm done with this and my other "IHY!BILY?" I have another story coming up which is....Chanbaek ^^<3

I have already written some chapters and are continuing to do so. But other than that, enjoy this chapter and the next one will hopefully come out tomorrow :)

//

This one and chap.39 will be a bit shorter as you might notice but the epilogue will be much longer =) Oh and after I'm done with this story I will edit it since I realized there is a lot of errors? wow.. x/ haha, *waves* good night! 

”UNNIE!!” Minzy shouted once the girls entered the dorm. Bom was in her room trying to sleep until she heard the maknae. She got up and walked to the living room.

 

”Yes?”

 

”Unnie! Are you and Chanyeol together?!” 


”Yeah..we are.” 

 

”OH MY GOD FINALLY!” Dara beamed and they hugged Bom. 

 

”You two better not break up again or else I’ll kill you.” She threatened. Bom chuckled and shook her head. ”Don’t worry we won’t. So how was the fan meeting?”

 

”Good but you were missing.”

 

Bom nodded. ”I know but I really don’t have the courage to go out you know..”

 

”Don’t worry, let’s eat!”

 

 

It’s been a week since Chanyeol and Bom last saw each other but they talked a lot on the phone, he told her that Suho suggested to go out together since both groups didn’t have anything to do. Bom told the girls and they thought it sounded nice. 

 

So they were heading to a popular underground restaurant to have a nice dinner talk and to catch up with each other. It’s been a long time being like this and maybe they really was meant to be close. 

 

”I heard you are on a break, for how long?” Chaelin asked.

 

”We’re not sure yet but probably for a while?” Suho answered. 

 

It was a nice time and they all enjoyed their food, telling jokes and laugh at each other. This was perfect. Chanyeol took Bom’s hand that was on her knee and held it tightly. Even though she didn’t take more food after she was done he still put more on her plate and she happily ate it, or filling her glass whenever it was empty. 

 

When the time was ticking and it was getting dark outside they decided to get back to their dorms. Both groups saying goodbye to each other and while that Chanyeol quickly runs to Bom who is about to get inside the car-turning her around and pressing his lips on hers.

 

He didn’t want to leave her but he knew he had to and by pressing harder she almost fell backwards inside the car, giggling at Chanyeol’s action she pulled him back. ”Go, don’t let them wait.” Chanyeol nodded and kissed her one more time before he ran away not forgetting to say ” I love you so much.” 

 

During the ride to their dorms both Chanyeol and Bom was smiling like an idiot. 

 

 

-Yang hyun suk. I..I’m ready to come back as a singer again.

 

-I’m glad to hear that, come to the building and let’s have a talk.

 

-Okay, see you there.

 

Bom changed her clothes and told the girls she had to leave, of course she had talked to them about coming back and that she shouldn’t be scared of the public and instead show them that she is strong enough to fight against those hate comments.

 

She knocked on the door to the CEO and stepped inside.

 

”Take a sit.” He offered which she did. ”So. You want to come back, are you really ready?”

 

”I’m more than ready. I want to be on that stage and sing my heart out while performing with my sisters.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter