I got my eyes on you 28

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” Where are you going? ” Bom asked while leaning on the door frame.

 

” Oh, our manager called us, we have to get back to the sm building. Guess we have some work to do. ” 

 

” Mm, I see. ” 

 

” I won’t be away for a long time, okay? ” Chanyeol caressed her cheeks and placed a kiss.

 

” Don’t worry about me. ” Bom smiled and said goodbye to him and the other guys.

 

When Exo were away and only the girls left, Dara shouted:

 

” GIRLS!! ” And the girls ran to the living room. It’s been a long time doing this.

 

The girls sat crossed legs on the floor in a circle. 

 

” Alright, what’s been going on? ” Chaelin asked while eyeing them.

 

” Well first of all, Donghae has been begging me to go on dates but I’m afraid of the fans y’know.” Dara looked at Bom. ” How did it go for you? ” 

 

” Um, actually I got hate comments but it wasn’t like..I don’t know? Horrible.”

 

” You should do it Dara, he’s freaking head over heels for you. ” Bom added with a grin.

 

” Yeah, the others.” Chaelin said.

 

” Wow, such a dirty mouth our leader has. ” Dara chuckled. ” Alright, I will go out with him. ” She smiled.

 

” What about our baby? ” Bom asked.

 

” Good actually, Lay has done a lot of cute things for me. Beside he wants to take me to China, only us. ” 

 

” Awww. ” Said the three Unnies.

 

” You and Kris? ”

 

” Remember that time I went to China just a month ago? Well actually Kris wanted me to meet his family and I can tell you, they are all freaking long! And even his brother his longer than me and he’s younger. Oh and his parents are so so so sweet! ” Chaelin clapped her hands and just sighed with a smile.

 

” My tu- ” Bom beamed but got only cut off.

 

” Anyway should we eat something? ” Chaelin smirked.

 

Bom pouted and crossed her arms. ” Yah!! Let me tell.”  She whined.

 

” Like we don’t know how you are with Chanyeol. I’m freaking jealous of you! ” Dara said in a sarcasm.

 

” Huh? Jealous, why? ”

 

” Because..I don’t know, It’s just..you two are so freaking cute together like whenever I see you both I feel so giddy and okay I’m going to be honest here but I have read a lot of fanfictions of you..in rated M. ” Dara coughed the last words.

 

Bom’s eyes widen. ” WHAT!? ” She exclaimed.

 

” IT’S NOT ONLY ME! Chaelin and Minzy too! ” Dara laughed while getting far away from Bom as she is trying to calm herself down.

 

” IS THERE..Oh my god!! ” There was so much going on in her head, first of all fans writing stories about her and Chanyeol makes her kind of surprised and shocked at the same time, beside do they imagine them having..oh gosh this is too much! Bom hasn’t even thought about doing something like that with Chanyeol, yet the fans do so.

 

And the girls have read it too? 

 

” ERTS! ” She whines and sits on the sofa instead while looking out from the window, her cheeks had turned into a rosy color.

 

” Haha, but it’s cute! But maybe I should read about me and Donghae instead..I can’t tell him about this. ” Dara giggled.

 

” What surprised me is that you is a naughty girl while Chanyeol is the shy one. ”

 

Bom didn’t respond but could only feel her face heat up from feeling embarrassed. 

 

” Awww, our Unnie is being shy out of sudden? ” Chaelin teased. 

 

” S-shut up! ”

 

” I never thought Unnie where this type of a person. ” Minzy said out of nowhere.

 

” I know right, what did Chanyeol do to her. Our poor innocent girl. ” Dara talked in a mother tone.

 

” J-Just stop! Let’s talk about something else. ” Bom sat on the floor again with the girls while calming herself down, she could feel the others eyes on her.  STOP LOOKING AT MEEEEE!!!! 

 

Seeing Bom in that shy state they decided to drop the topic and just talk about something else.

 

” I know what’s fun to talk about.. GOSSIP-TALK! ” Chaelin shouted and they sat even closer like there was people around. 

 

” Okay girls, I have seen Sehun and Luhan being extra close to each other. Someone else?” Dara said.

 

” Yeah me too, they look like a couple. I saw them hugged each other in the bed. And whispered sweet things. ”

 

” I heard Luhan once say I love you to Sehun. ” 

 

Should I tell them about Kyungsoo and Jongin? It’s not a bad thing though.

 

” Kyungsoo told me that he and Jongin are dating each other. ”

 

” Whaat?! Are you serious? They must have been quite good to been hiding it. ” Minzy said in a surprised voice.


So the girls kept talking about everything that was on their mind.

 

 

WITH EXO:

 

The boys walked out from the van and in to the huge building. Most of them sighed because , it must be hard work if everyone is here.

 

They followed their manager to their CEO’s office. 

 

” anyoung hashimnikka! ” The boy group greeted their boss in the most polite way.

 

” Yees, hello. So KBS are setting up a show and you are invited for next week. You will perform Call me Baby, Overdose and Lucky. ” Young-min changed his stare at the manager. ” Send them to practice and also the cameras for the roommate show. ” 

 

The manager nodded. 

 

” Everyone understand? ”

 

” Yes! ” Exo bowed as in understanding. Then their boss let them go and their manager took them to the practice room, but on their way Sehun and Jongin saw something interesting. In on room there was small TV screens from their house. 

 

” What’s that? ” Sehun asked their manager.

 

” Oh, that’s where they look at the scenes the cameras has capture everyone. I think the YG company also has this. ” Sehun nodded.

 

” Can we look? ” Tao asked.

 

” Yeah, let’s make it quick. ” Exo nodded and walked inside the room.

 

It was quite small for 12 people but everyone managed to get inside.

 

They could see themselves on the screen, it was quite embarrassing and weird to see itself but still very interesting and fun. 

 

But then Kyungsoo saw something on one of the screen where 2ne1 was, they were sitting on the floor together in a circle. He realized it was today, like maybe now or it has already happened but he knew those clothes they wore. 

 

Not to barge in someones conversation or something but he was very curious what they were saying since they looked very serious and sometimes they laughed. It seemed like the other guys had also seen the screen since most of them were looking at it.

 

” Is there any way we can listen to what they are talking about? ” Jongin asked.

 

Kyungsoo looked with wide eyes, a bit surprised that Jongin asked the same thing Kyungsoo actually thought about asking. 

 

” Sure, that won’t be a problem. ” The manager pushed on some buttons and then the girls chatting could be heard. 

 

They got quite surprised that the girls was actually talking about them, or about some of the guys.

 

Lay was smiling like an idiot while Kris was smirking. Chanyeol however was blushing so hard that he had to hide his face and look down. He never knew fans had write fan fictions about them and definitely not in Rated M, and of course he knows what that means.

 

He could feel the other members look at him and started to laugh.

 

” What the heck Chanyeol! That’s freaking hilarious!! ” Sehun laughed while holding onto Luhan. 

 

” NO IT’S NOT! ” He said while covering his face with his palms. He regret immediately following the guys to this room. Ugh..why..

 

” Aw come on! This must also mean that our fans are totally fine with you being together with Bom-ah! ” Tao said happily and the other nodded with a grin. Chanyeol shrugged and continued to watch the screen even though he could feel how his heart was pounding hard.

 

As the video continued they realized that the girls had changed the topic and like literally everyone gasped what they talked about.


” Okay girls, I have seen Sehun and Luhan being extra close to each other. Someone else? ” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter