I got my eyes on you 20

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Chany--" Bom didn't even get a chance to talk when Chanyeol cut her off. " Why?" He asked with an angry voice. " What do you me-"

" WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!! YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME YOU WANTED TO BE WITH HIM!" He pointed at Baekhyun who was confused. " Chanyeol calm down for god's sake. Stop yelling at her." 

" Baekhyun, you should shut up. I can't believe you two--whatever I'm done." He walked out and closed the door loud he couldn't just take it anymore and didn't even want to discuss about that. Bom was so shocked that she didn't even knew what happened. " Stupid Chanyeol..are you ok?" Baekhyun asked. Bom shrugged and looked down. " He hates me more now.." She mumbled. " No, he's just angry he will calm down, and if not then let him be, he should not get angry when he doesn't even know the situation." Bom nodded and hugged Baekhyun which surprised him. " Thank you." He smiled and her back. " It's ok." 

 

WITH CHANYEOL:

His phone kept ringing when he walked back to the car, he was so pissed off that he could just throw the phone on the ground. He decided to look who dares to call him now in this situation. It was Soyou, he sighed and answered. 

-Hi Chanyeol!!

-Hey.

-What's wrong? You sound angry.

-I'm just pissed off.

-Oh..um can I meet you? There is something I need to tell you.

-Sure, when?

-Now?

-Ok, where?

-I'll text you the address.

With that he hung up and drove to the place. He put some music on and tried to forget what he had seen before. He feels so betrayed, no wonder Baekhyun had dragged Bom away this past days, it's like Chanyeol was dumb, which he was. Letting them being alone, who knows what they could have done. No, Chanyeol is mad and disappointed at Bom. Doesn't she trust him anymore? Does she think he his someone to play with while being with another man. 

When he had arrived he saw Soyou already outside, he parked and got out trying to calm himself because he was still not done with it. 

" Hi~" She hugged him tight and he kinda liked it, it's like she really cared for him. He smiled, showing his perfect teeth. " Hey, so something you wanted to tell me?" She nodded and dragged him into the place. It was a resturant but there was no one there. " It's my parents resturant, they aren't here so we are alone and can talk privatly." Chanyeol nodded and followed to their seats, he sat in front of her. 

" I don't want to be the one destroying your relationship with Bom. But there is something that she did and I really want you to know it unless you already know of course." Chanyeol put a hand to make her stop. " I already know, I saw it with my own eyes." Soyou's eyes got big. " Wait were you there?" He nodded fast. " Yep, Baekhyun and Bom was together." He muttered and feelt like getting angry again. Soyou sighed in relief. " No not that Chanyeol..something much more bigger happened." He lifted one of his brows and didn't know there was something else that he didn't know. And it was even related to Bom.

" You know that photoshooting you told me about?" He nodded. " Well.. it turned out." She gave him her phone, showing many pictures of Bom and Siwon. Chanyeol furrowed his brows while he was looking through them. His breathing was getting much more heavier and he felt like breaking down into pieces.     " Bom..kissed him Chanyeol. It turned out she actually likes him a lot." She paused and took a deep breath. " Look. I know you must be hurt now but seriously, Bom doesn't love you. I mean I can see it already and I have asked my fellow members and other friends, and guess what they say the same. Wake up Chanyeol and realize how you can find another girl that is worth you more than Bom." The pictures came like a shot into his heart. But somehow Soyou was right. Maybe she doesn't even love him at all. What if everything was just fake and he was the dumb one. He gave her the phone back and smiled slightly. " Thanks for telling me, I will think about it." She nodded and stood up. " Well..that was it, see you tomorrow." She smiled and hugged him. Surprisingly Chanyeol enjoyed her hugs more,it's like they are real. Or maybe he just need someone to lean on now when he's heartbroken.

Chanyeol arrived to the house and the rest of the members was there too, split everywhere. However the girls' wasn't there, so he assumed they were training. He saw Baekhyun sitting on the couch with Sehun, he frowned and took off his shoes. Sehun noticed Chanyeol coming back so he jumped up from the couch and ran to his hyung. " Where have you been?" He asked. " Just went out." He casually says, he sees Baekhyun coming too behind Sehun. " 'Sup." He greets but Chanyeol just glares at him and then walks away to his room. Sehun furrow his brows and turns around." Have you two fighted or something?" Baekhyun shrugs. " Chanyeol is being a stupid kid." Sehun nods and let's out a chuckle. " Why is he like that??" Baekhyun grins." Well, easy he's in his period." Sehun laugh and hit Baekhyun on his chest. " Night Hyung." He says and walks to the living room again. Baekhyun walks to his room and sighs. He never thought Chanyeol would be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter