I got my eyes on you 39

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating yesterday I felt so sick and had a bad headache but here it is, the final chapter. But thank you a lot for all your support :) I really enjoyed writing this story and it's kind of sad to end it, but I think it's really time for it beside I don't want to make my Chanbom suffer anymore haha. Alright, as said, last chapter. But there will be an epilogue, I'm thinking about having it much longer I'm not sure. The reason why I want to write an epilogue is because there is something I haven't wrote in this story that I was supposed to do until even more drama came up..anyway.Enjoy this chapter XD

Being back on stage felt so right, to sing in front of her fans and see them smile. But the best thing has to be being with her sisters again, performances turning phenomenal.

 

Everything was back to place and how it should be, it’s been two weeks that passed way too fast but how fun Bom had with the girls together with Exo members. It’s like they were friends since way before-they just clicked once they met.

 

And even though everything was alright Bom still didn’t want to be involved with the social medias, it was better this way and if someone wanted to have her in the picture well she would go for it. 

 

Tonight the girls was invited to perform on festival together with other groups while Exo having their break and being separate for a while to gain some time with their families and friends or even their personal life. 

 

When the girls was about to go up on stage, some groups was there cheering at them-mostly red velvet who was fangirling over 2ne1. The girls felt so honored and happy, bowing as a thank you before they walked up to the stage.

 

”2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1!” 

 

Hearing the fans call for them while making themselves comfortable on stage made their heart swell, how they missed this.

 

Their performance ended as always amazing and instead of going directly to their waiting room Bom decided to watch other groups’ performances and the first one was SISTAR with shake it. Bom actually liked that song and couldn’t help but sing along, she watched on the big screen behind the stage and once the girls was done they ran down.

 

Bom didn’t look at them because what if Soyou suddenly looks at her with a y look or say something? She hoped they were already gone but there she stood, Soyou looking kind of guilty as she walked to Bom.

 

”Hey.” She said in a soft voice.

 

Bom was confused, like why would she suddenly show up and greet her after everything she had done? But instead of being rude she greeted her back. ”Hi. Good performance there.” It really was, Bom was impressed and she wouldn’t lie.

 

”Thanks yours too. I..can we talk somewhere else? I really want to say something important.” Bom eyed her for a bit but then decided to just agree. She was curious to whatever Soyou had to say.

 

”Sure.” And she followed her somewhere to a room with only them inside.


”I want to talk about this whole drama.” She breathed out a bit shaky and Bom just stayed silent and not interrupting her.

 

”I know I’ve been such a horrible person to you and to Chanyeol of course, I feel like it was me who started all of this drama and that’s why I wanted to say sorry and if you accept it? Because ever since I took Chanyeol away from you nightmares have been hunting me and It’s been so hard to sleep. I feel so guilty and regret everything I have done. Please Bom, accept my apologize.” 

 

She really looked like feeling regretful but Bom wasn’t taking it. 

 

”I understand that you feel guilty and I have always thought that hey everyone makes mistakes and it’s okay to feel sorry and it’s okay that people accept the first mistake. But not only did you do one mistake-you did more than one. How do you expect me to forgive you so easily? Nightmares hunting you? Soyou I had worse! Don’t ask my forgiveness when that won’t change anything. Because what will happen once I do? Do you think we will be best friends or something? No we won’t and will never. 

 

Look I don’t know what made you feel so sorry out of sudden when you probably should have felt that way back from the start. Coming now to beg for forgiveness is kind of late you know. So instead of asking me to forgive you think about everything you have done and don’t do it again to another person since you know how sorry you feel in the end.”

 

Soyou had tears in her eyes like she would break down anytime soon.

 

Those tears are nothing compared to what I felt, feel guilty and never do this again. You are lucky to have not experience this. Hope you find a happy man and that he won’t ever hurt you because no woman or man deserves this. 

 

”Take care.” Bom gives a small smile before she walks out from the room.

 

She could of had scolded her, shouting that she is a bad person for doing all those bad stuff but shouting won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter