chapter 33

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XXXIII


Dara POV


Meeting Jiyong’s parents was an absolute nightmare that I washed off my memories. It’s like it never even happened, like, something that just vanished out of your system. If Mama Kwon doesn’t feel my swag, then she’s free to shove her pride up her .



I had a life even before I met Jiyong. It wasn’t as great as it is now but it was a good one. I’ve got it all figured out the moment I moved in with Teddy-oppa. It was a great plan and I intend to execute it no matter what



You see after high school, I would like to go to Yale and if Jiyong and I last until that time, it’s either he goes with me or he waits for me. There is a third option but I don’t even want to consider it, for now.



According to Attorney Whats-his-face, when I finish business school and if my heart desires (his words, not mine), my Dad’s company would be mine. It’s currently under Bommie’s parent’s management, you know for safekeeping until my heart desires for it. LOL.



Speaking of Park Bom, she’s fcking late. She, of all people, should know that I hate waiting and to think that she is the one that asked to meet me. I’m gonna skin her alive, chop her to pieces and have the chef cook her. I’m fcking hungry. I didn’t eat breakfast because I know that whenever I’m with Bom, we’re gonna spoil ourselves with food. She’s the kind of lady that you would want to take out for a food trip ‘coz she eats a lot and I mean a lot.



“Are you ready to order, ma’am?” The waiter asked me (for the nth time now) as the restaurant’s door opened revealing my meal. *sharpens knife*



“Where have you been?!” I asked her spitefully while taking the menu off the waiter’s hands.



She gave it back and told him, “Bring out your best-seller of anything carb and protein and put a lot of ice on my soda. Make it a rush please. Thank you.”



She hugged me when the waiter turned his back, “I miss you,” she said.



“Ew, you’re sweaty. Get off me.”



She gave me a kiss before letting go and took her seat.



“Seriously, why are you late and so sweaty?” I asked.



“I don’t even want to talk about it. I’m tired.” She said leaning back her seat.



I raised my eyebrow as I realized the situation.



If you take a glance at Bom you’ll see that she’s very chic and somewhat sophisticated, but if you knew her you’ll realize that all humans have their inner wildness. Bom’s usually comes out whenever she’s pissed off or if she needs to escape her bodyguards. I’m telling you it’s bloody.
Can’t say I don’t sympathize with her though, I once got the experience of being with these men. Not only is it awkward but it’s also embarrassing. Imagine a fully grown lady walking nonchalantly along the streets and when some random guy approaches, maybe just to hit on her, big men suddenly gets close and the next thing you know, the random dude is already lying on the pavement face down while everybody else is looking at your direction.



“Poor kid.” I said handing her my handkerchief.



“How did you get Teddy-oppa to shed off your bodyguards?” she pouted.



“I melted his resolve with my puppy eyes.”



“I’ve tried that a million times with my parents. It never worked. Am I not cute enough?”



I giggled and said, “We’re not as rich as you, Bommie. And will you cut your parents some slack? I always tell you that the more you rebel on them, the more they worry.”



We carried on with our late lunch just like we always do before. Indulge ourselves as if were the only humans in the vicinity, totally not caring about others as we devour our meal like Vikings, laughing our out as we talk about random moments we’ve spent together while growing up. Oh how I missed her.



“So, how are things with TOP?” I asked, trying to mellow down our talk. I think the manager has been itching to throw us out for being too loud and I just wanna shout ‘take a chill pill, we’re almost done’.



Bommie looked at me like I was crazy.



“Come on, I can see the way you looked at each other back at Jeju and don’t you dare deny it especially when you failed at discreetly grabbing his every chance you get, you sicko.”



She giggled as she bit her lips while I wipe away those bad images that started forming in my head.



And then her face went straight.



“I broke up with him.”


…………………………….


Jiyong POV



As much as I wanted to talk to Dara regarding my big fiancée dilemma, I don’t have any chance. Aside from the fact that she totally forgot about my mother, she’s once again spending her quality time with her witch bestfriend. Can you believe her? She doesn’t even want to go to the movies with me but she’s going on a date with Park Bom. Tsk.



Strangling her is very tempting right now. Not Dara, but Bom. She doesn’t just steal away Dara; she also took my bestfriend’s heart and crushed it like a mango on a shake.



I always knew she was this kind of girl. I just didn’t think that TOP-hyung would take her seriously.



He’s been crying for hours now. Youngbae called me up to check up on him, saying that TOP-hyung has been sending him weird messages about break-ups and heart
aches. I read it all on his phone, and IT is creepy.



“Hyung, stop crying already. Your neighbors are going to call patrols.”



“You wouldn’t understand me because you and Dara are happy TOGETHER.” He shouted at me in between sobs. God, he’s ugly.



“I wish you two would break-up so you’ll know how I feel.”



Okay, that’s just his mouth moving. He doesn’t mean that. I must be patient.



“Talk to me, hyung. What happened?”



“Waaaah…Jiyong-ie…..” he wailed while hugging my waist. The price I would pay to have Dara hug me on my waist – I’ll give all my riches.



“She said I was the best. She’d never been with someone that was as good as me. I can tell that she’s telling the truth by the way she moans…”



“HYUNG!!! Fast forward to how you guys broke up please.” Go away, bad images.



“She said she’s not right for me. That I deserve better. She’s just going to hurt me if she stays with me,” he started explaining while still clinging to my waist. “I don’t understand Ji.”



“Me too, I don’t understand why you act like that just because she broke up with you. Move on to another girl, hyung. That’s what you always do.” I said.



He looked at me like I just committed the worst crime mankind had ever known.



“How could you say that? I thought you’ve change your views ever since you met Dara. I’m in love with Park Bom. I can’t just move on like she’s nothing. She’s everything to me now Ji.”



I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure my admittance to my feelings wasn’t this emotional. *diverts gaze*



“You’re in love with Park Bom?” I asked like a 5-year old.



“Yes. And I know she felt the same that’s why I don’t understand why she had to break-up with me.”



And the wailing begins again.



“Have you talked to her about it?” I asked trying to be more supportive because we’re both in love with difficult girls.



“She doesn’t answer my calls or texts and I don’t know where she lives. Waaaaaahh…What boyfriend doesn’t know where his girlfriend lives?”



Seriously. “Have you asked Dara?”



He lifted his gaze and stared at me like I’m an apparition.



Judging from his reaction, I can tell that he hasn’t thought of asking Dara about it. IDIOT.