chapter 13

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XIII


Jiyong POV


It’s a Friday night so the boys decided to hang out at Teddy-hyung’s club. Of course Dara wasn’t allowed to go out, much to my dismay. It’s a good thing that Teddy-hyung is not here as well, though. He took a break just so he can make sure that Dara doesn’t get out of their house. I’m disappointed that I can’t hang out with Dara but I really don’t want to face Teddy-hyung as well. *tremble*


But seriously, Teddy-hyung needs to lighten up. It’s not like I’m gonna do anything to her sister. If there’s anyone who’s gonna be in danger, that’ll be me. Didn’t he ever consider Dara’s capacity to decapitate anyone who pisses her off? Geez! That atrocious little Godess.


She never fails to amaze me with her abilities to scare people away. She’s living proof that looks can really REALLY REALLY be decieving. She’ll blind you with her beauty then stab you with her words. Even TOP-hyung, whom I considered a legend when it comes to bullying, doesn’t stand a chance against her.


----- when Dara pawned TOP -----


“Tsk, 6th place. Damn it,” TOP-hyung cursed while looking at the school ranking board. “This is your entire fault for transferring here.” He then said to Dara. “Now, my allowance will decrease, not to mention my curfews.” In normal cases, hyung would’ve endangered the person at fault so that he/she would be compelled to be dumber for the next test. But now…


“Tell you what, I’ll make sure you’ll take 5th place again,” Dara offered. “But you’ll have to give me half of your allowance.” TOP-hyung’s jaw dropped with her offer.


“That’s worst than being in 6th place!” He snapped. “And what the hell can you do when you’re as far as first place?”


“Hey, this is the best I can give you. It’s not like you need the money anyway, as I’ve heard, your girlfriends are the ones paying for your dates.” Dara said.


His jaw dropped again. “Who told you that?” Dara shrugged at his question. And hyung looked at me, I swear, I’m as puzzled as he is as to how Dara got that information. “They’re the ones, who wanted to go on dates, so they should be the ones paying, right?” Hyung defensively argued.


“I didn’t say you were wrong. Now, about my offer…you’ve got a month till the next exam to think about it.” Dara said while walking away. She passed by some girls snickering at her, so she smiled her sweetest smile and then punched the wall behind them. My oh my. What an adorable barbarian.


“Your evil girlfriend has taken over school; shouldn’t you at least do something about it?” Hyung asked while shaking me. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!” He then shouted running away. I know that he’s always been exaggerated but what he just said is beyond severe exaggeration. Tsk.


------ back to the present ------


Writer POV


“So Kwon Jiyong-shi, how’s everything between you and our Dara-ya?” Kush asked all of a sudden.


“Everything’s cool so far.” Jiyong said truthfully.


“Is that right? Uhm…Jiyong-ah, I don’t mean to be rude or anything but, did your near death experience some nights ago at this very lounge, made you forget that Dara is Teddy Park’s beloved sister.” Kush said with all the hand gestures he can come up with.


“What are you talking about hyung?” Jiyong asked really confused.


“Jiyong, please don’t be stupid right now, we are trying to have a serious talk with you,” TOP said, “What are you plans regarding Dara?”
“Nothing.” Jiyong plainly said.


“Let me be straight with you dude,” Youngbae paused for a while then asked, “Do you like, as in LIKE, Dara-ya?”


Jiyong stared at them for as long as he could but what Youngbae said seemed to not process their way to his brain right now. He tilted his head then whispered, “Come again?”


The three of them threw themselves at the couch exaggeratedly, calling him names such as, idiot, moron, retard, suicidal and everything they can think of.


Jiyong could not help but get embarrass for he didn’t know what’s happening.


When the three stooges had their fill, they went back on serious mode.


“Jiyong-ah, the thing is, Dara-ya is a very important person for the ‘Great Teddy Park.” Kush began, “And you should know by now that Teddy wreaks havoc whenever his ‘Dara-is-in-danger-sensor’ is activated.” TOP and Youngbae just nods at everything Kush is saying.


“It is also not a secret that you are an immensely proud womanizer. So, with you hanging around Dara, claiming to be having a relationship with her that is beyond friendship, is enough for Teddy’s sensor to go bersek and explode, turning him into an overly overprotective monster.” He finished.


“Our point is that if you treat Dara like how you treat your past girlfriends, you’ll die.” TOP concluded.


“So, if you don’t want to die, better break it off with Dara now.” Youngbae seconded.
And then they went on drinking.


…………


Jiyong POV


*blink**blink*


Break up??!! Who said anything about breaking up??!! I and Dara apart…not together…separated…away from each other…NO FREAKIN’ WAY!!!





Wait…calm yourself oh great ME. What’s wrong with Sandara Park out of my life? That’s the way it’s supposed to be, isn’t it? She’s no. 21, after I’m done with her, I should move on to no. 22. *inhale**exhale*


After I’m done with her??!! What’s that suppose to mean? How can I possibly be ‘done’ with her when I can’t even do as much as to touch her hands? That’s right, it has been a week since we’ve became official but I haven’t got the chance to hold her hands yet. And to think that in the past, by this time, I would’ve dumped her already after a steamy night.


So what’s stopping me? Uhmm…I don’t know, maybe the fact that she’s a violent girl. I can’t imagine what she’ll do to me if ever I initiate skin contact.


OHMYGAHD!!!! What have I gotten myself in to? How come she’s different from the other girls that I’ve been with before? I initially thought that all girls are the same. Its just they’re nature to get emotionally attached to a guy and then give in to whatever the guy wants. But as expected, Sandara Park defies nature.


She’s very…………………….I have no idea how to best describe her without being rude.


And then there’s Teddy Park. Really, Kwon Jiyong, just what the hell were you thinking pursuing Sandara Park even after knowing that she’s Teddy’s sister?


Answer: Maybe I’m a masochist.