chapter 6

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER VI


Jiyong POV


I can’t believe I said those words. What was I thinking? Aurgh! Stupid Kwon Jiyong!! You weren’t thinking at all! What were those meditations for? Just when I finally got the nerves to act normally in front of her, this sh!t happens. It’s all TOP hyung’s fault. Why would he reveal my feats to this girl? He never does that before, it’s like an unwritten rule to not meddle with each others womanizing acts. Sigh. What am I gonna do now? Why am I getting bothered about this anyway?



……………


Dara POV


I’m rejoicing for two reasons. First is, I was right about my hunch about that Kwon Jiyong-shi!t, he was really making his moves on me this morning. Did he really think that I’m gonna go head over heels for him just because his a little cute…okay…so he’s more than a little cute, he’s okay…fine!!!...he’s drop dead gorgeous, whatever!


Second reason for my happiness is that I think I’ve figured out what my teenage experience of exciting activity is going to be. *drumroll*. Its to play with Kwon Jiyong-sh!t!!! yay!!! *throws confetti* this is just perfect, I mean, he’s going to get his girlfriend, and I’m going to get my moment of fooling around. Having a boyfriend is fun right? He’s gonna be like my first boyfriend, but there’s no way in hell I’m telling him that. I’ll just introduce him to Teddy-oppa and then watch him get tormented. Hahaha!!!


“Dara-ya, are you all right?” Youngbae asked me as he backed up a little. “Why are you laughing by yourself?” Was I laughing too loud? I didn’t realize.


“Nothing I just thought of something funny”


“Would you like to share it with us?” TOP asked and I just smiled at them. 


“Where’s your friend?” I was pertainining to that Kwon Jiyong-sh!t, he suddenly bailed out after his ‘your-not-my-type’ declaration.


“What are you planning on doing, Dara-ya?” Youngbae asked, apparently TOP already told him what happened this morning when he was away on dreamland. And they say girls gossip a lot. Hmpft!


“Nothing,” I said feigning guilt. “Really, believe me!” fck! I can’t seem to lie to this two. They look at each other, and then shrugged. Whew! I’m sorry guys, I can’t tell you just yet. It’s not like its something big anyway. 


……………



After School


Dara POV


“Dara, let’s hang out.” TOP said while were walking our way out of school.


“You know I can’t,” I answered while fixing my hair to a ponytail. “I already told you about how my brother gets all psychotic whenever I hang out with guys,” I turned around to face him and Youngbae. “I just don’t want you two to get hurt” she told them with a sheepish smile.


It’s true though, when these two hot men showed up with me in front of Teddy-oppa, they’ll become dust in a matter of seconds. My brother generates super powers when he senses that I’m close to anyone of the opposite . Okay, he doesn’t have super powers, but he can still turn them to dust by burning them………alive. He’ll do that then write a song about it. Tsk.


“Jiyong is coming by the way” TOP muttered, while fixing my side bangs.


*gasp* 


“Really?” I exclaimed, “Text me the address, I’m going home to prepare first.” I said without pause then ran away.


…………


Writer POV


The two boys were left behind in a daze.


“She’s too obvious.” TOP said while still staring at the empty space that was once occupied by Dara.


“What? Do you think she likes Jiyong?” Youngbae asked back.


“No, man, I mean it’s obvious that she’s planning something against Jiyong,” TOP said astounded “but I’m not sure with what you said about her, liking Jiyong. You think it’s possible?” he continued, now confuse.


Youngbae rubbed his temples then said, “I’m worried.”


“Knowing Dara, I’m pretty sure she can handle Jiyong, just like how she can handle me.” TOP said coolly then continued walking.


“I know, I’m talking about Jiyong, I’m worried that, he would’nt even know what will hit him. With his larger than life ego, he’ll get obliterated if he keeps on insisting on making Dara his girlfriend.” Youngbae said.


TOP just shrugged then said, “Let’s just observe for now and make sure those two idiots doesn’t do anything idiotic. Let’s hurry, we still have to find Jiyong and convince him to hang out with us tonight, I’m sure that, that idiot is wallowing because of what he did earlier.”


Youngbae just followed, still confused. He feels like he’s forgetting something or someone.


……………………


Dara POV


I got a lot of things going through my mind right now. I don’t know why, but I feel really excited for tonight. I usually don’t have the energy to fool around after classes, but today, it’s different. The fact that Jiyong-sh!t is gonna show up later is enough stimulant for my energy to boost up the meter. Phew! I’m getting worked up.


The only problem is Teddy Park, how do I get through that overprotective, good-looking brother of mine.
When I open the door to our condo unit, I was welcomed by the blazing sound of my brother’s sound system. I set it off then notice a note pinned under an ashtray.


‘Princess, sorry I won’t be able to eat dinner with you. I got an emergency at the club. I’ll be back to prepare you’re breakfast though, take care. I love you.’
P.S.
Eat your dinner well, then brush your teeth properly and make sure to lock all the doors before sleeping, better yet, lock all the doors now. Take care of yourself and sleep early, it’s good for your skin. I love you.



No matter how much of an emergency it is he just has to write all of these reminders. And what’s up with all these doodles of stars and hearts and flowers all over the paper. Geez!!


And then I realize…LUCKY!!!!!


What great timing this emergency is? Thank God for emergencies!!!…that does not sound good but the important thing is I’ll get to sneak out and play with Jiyong-sh!t. Woohoo!!! Time to prepare.