chapter 12

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XII


Writer POV


“Good morning handsome!” Jiyong greeted his reflection by the mirror. “I can’t help but notice you getting more handsome every time I see you.”


Jiyong woke up early this morning and he feels superb. He’s guessing something good might happen today. He can’t help but feel REALLY excited despite the fact that he’s not sure what happened yesterday.


“GOOOOD MOOORNIING!!!” He shouted before descending the stairs of their mansion. The maids that are busy cleaning took a fright.


“You are early today, Young Master; your breakfast is still being prepared.” The butler, Joong, said as he approached Jiyong.


“No need for that Joong-ah, I’m going to be late if I don’t hurry now, so, I gotta go.” He said as he flung his arms around Joong inducing him to walk with him.


“Have a nice day everyone!” Jiyong said as he spread his arms apart. He went on his way, and then turned back just to give Joong a big hug, much to Joong’s surprise. “This is such a nice day, don’t you think?” He asked Joong when he let him go, Joong just nodded, too confuse to speak.


Jiyong went on his way to his car then sped it off so he can meet up with his 21st girlfriend. He can’t help but think that this is mision accomplished.


……..


“Is the Young Master alright, Joong-shi?” A maid asked.


“I think so,” Joong said, not really knowing what else to say.


“It is still 5am, his classes’ starts at 8, right?” Another one asked.


Joong just shrugged as everyone stared at the gate where their Young Master’s car exited.


………


Writer POV


*yawn* Dara yawned before taking a sip at her fresh milk. She feels so sluggish this early in the morning. She feels so tired; she herself was amaze by how she was able to get up. I’m never walking around Seoul ever again.


Her feet is as heavy as lead, she had to ask her brother to drive her to school, much to Teddy’s delight. He even changed into a suit, much to Dara’s astonishment. She just let him be since she’s in no mood to bicker. Just as long as he stays inside the car, then there will be no problem.


The car ride consisted of his brother squabbling Jiyong, again. He has been constantly doing that recently. Frequently asking her why they haven’t broken up yet. Making sure that Dara understands that he is strongly against her relationship with Jiyong. Whatever! I haven’t had my fun with him yet, why would we break-up.


When they reached her school, she gave her brother a quick peck on the cheeks and told him to take care of himself. That ought to shut him up.


She’s on her way to her classroom when someone grabbed her by the waist. She ceased from gulping down the milk and when the perpetrator turned her to face him, she spattered the milk all over his face. She has assumed fighting position when she recognized who it is.


“What the fck!!” Jiyong said as he snorted out the milk that went into his nose. He scurried into the restroom to clean up.
“What the fck yourself!! Why would you suddenly grab someone this early morning? Scared me to death.” Dara screamed at Jiyong’s retreating back.



“I only wanted to sur--prise you” Jiyong said when he came out and was surprised to see no one. *INHALE**EXHALE**grrrrrr*


He went to their classroom and got another surprise when he saw her busy talking to HIS friends traitors.


“Yah!! You could at least wait for me in there.” Jiyong said shoving away TOP who was on his way into sitting on Dara’s desk.


“It is inappropriate for ladies like me to stand in front of the men’s room.” Dara said in a ‘lady’ manner.


“Yeah right,” Youngbae scoffed earning a glare from Dara. He then diverted his eyes.


“Tsk. Dara-ya, you should at least value Jiyong’s efforts for you.” TOP butted in. “Did you know that he came in earlier than the guards that are supposed to open the campus?...I’m telling you, that’s real love right there, real love.” TOP said wobbling his head and pointing his fingers to nothing in particular while trying hard not to burst into a laugh.


Jiyong stood in front of Dara in embarassment. “Won’t you shut up?” Jiyong said as he threw a punch at TOP’s shoulder.


“That is so stupid!” Dara blurted out, propping her right hand to her chin while staring directly at Jiyong.


Jiyong looked at her in disbelief. “Shut up! I did not come here early.” He said, thankful that the teacher arrived just in time before he buries himself in embarassment.


……………….


LUNCHTIME


Jiyong POV


The morning classes ended with Youngbae and Dara slouched on their desks. I understand Youngbae, but Dara, this is the first time I saw her slept in class. Just last week, she’s busy giving me those cute glares of hers. But today, she dropped in the middle of first period.


“Dara...Dara...wake up.” I shook her shoulders to wake her up. She stirred and rubbed her eyes while pouting. She’s so cute while doing that. Her drool is even glistening at the side of . So cute! Just like a kid.


“Ew, Dara, wipe your drool.” I glared at TOP as he said that while entering the classroom, he went out before second period started.


“YOUNGBAE! WAKE UP!! IT’S LUNCHTIME!!!” He then screamed at Youngbae’s ears. Seriously, TOP-hyung is a walking megaphone.


Dara and Youngbae stretched and yawned at the same time. It’s like watching a corny comedic duo performing their opening skit. So not funny! In fact it’s annoying. Why is Youngbae copying Dara’s every movement? Is he trying to piss me off? *grrr*


“…wash…face…go...” Dara said totally out of it. So she’s the type that is in disarray after waking up huh! So cute!


I instructed TOP-hyung and Youngbae to go ahead and order for us as well, I decided to wait for her outside the ladies’ room, because that’s the gentleman’s way, I believe.


While I was waiting, girls started flocking around me. Of course, I talked to them a little because, you know, I’m a gentleman. While they were all over me, I suddenly felt uneasy though. It’s like what I’m doing right now is completely wrong. Like something is bound to happen if I keep this up. I wonder what these feelings are about.


Just then, the door from the ladies’ room opened, revealing a very refreshed Dara. Woah! She’s like a Goddess. But her face turned sour when she saw me. What? What did I do?


Dara draw in closer, frightening the girls with every step she makes.


“Yah!! Haven’t I made myself clear about Kwon Jiyong being mine?” She said while eyeing down the girls.


Did I just hear the heavens open their gates? Oh my God! As much as I’m willing to die now, please don’t take me just yet, not when this little Goddess is haughtily claiming me as hers right to my face. I don’t mind being hers at all.


“Jiyong-oppa, protect us. She’s been telling everybody that she’s your girlfriend and that she’s gonna hurt us if we don’t stay away from you.”


“That’s right. That’s right. She said that you’re officially her property and that your gonna get married when you graduate.”


“She also said that you’re gonna spend your honeymoon under the sheets of love, isn’t that disgusting oppa?”


Huh?!! Which is disgusting? I think it’s perfect! Omo! I should buy a lot of these sheets of love.
You know, just in case. I wonder where they sell it.


“I’m gonna count to three, if you girls value your existence, you should start running.” Dara urged. “1…”


And the girls started scampering in all directions.


I stood there, staring at her, grinning.


She stood there, staring at me, smirking.


“Just so you know, I didn’t say anything about marrying you or spending our honeymoon under any sheets of love, I don’t even know what that means.” She said dampening my spirit. “So will you please wipe that stupid grin off your stupid face? It’s freaking me out.” She said as she started to walk her way towards the cafeteria, leaving me with a broken soul.



……………….


Writer POV


They’re now sitted by their usual spot at the school cafeteria, with Dara, now sitting beside Jiyong. Dara, TOP and Youngbae are joyously chatting, while Jiyong feels so left out.


It is just like how it was before, when Jiyong was still uncomfortable and panicky around Dara. She doesn’t pay attention to him but is frenzy when it comes to the other two. Jiyong makes sure to do unnecessary movements and rackets, like shifting his positions on weird angles and ‘accidentally’ dropping his utensils, just so she can notice him. But still, nada!


At this point, he’s undeniably annoyed to death.


………………...


Jiyong POV


“Jiyong-oppa, is it true that you and Dara are now a couple?” One of my crazy fangirls suddenly asked out of nowhere.


“Yes, it’s true, now go and tell everyone that so you can quickly get over it.” Dara interfered after which the girl suddenly ran. Now, why is she so touchy with this topic? *smiles*


“What are you smiling at?” She asked me irritably.


“Nothing.” I simply relied.


“Yah! If you dare cheat on me, I swear your gonna wish you were never born.” She threatened me with a bread knife. Sooo freakin’ cute.


“Okay!” I said amusingly.



Somehow this situation is making me feel better.