chapter 16

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XVI


Dara POV


It all happened so fast that I didn’t notice that we already stopped. I looked at Jiyong-SH!t and I’m pretty sure that I look just as disheveled as he is. With that entire ruckus we made while screaming, we looked like two girls who just finished squabbling.


Though I didn’t expect it to be…exciting.


That stupid boat, hiding its talent for exciting people from me.


“It was fun right?” Jiyong-Sh!t asked as we stepped out of the exciting boat. Fun is an understatement!! It was a revelation! You Idiot!
I look at him with a straight face. “It was alright.” I said while walking away. I want to ride it again. *pout*




The two of us walked hand in hand while enjoying the amusement park. Actually, I think I’m the only one enjoying it since Jiyong-shi!t seemed so out of it. He kept on looking at me. Super creepy!


We rode the Ferris wheel last. It was not as exciting as the other rides but it was alright. I think I just saw all of Seoul while we were at the top, it was so pretty.


“Is this your first time in an amusement park?” Jiyong-sh!t asked out of the blue.


I thought about it for a while then said, “I think we went to one before, when I was younger, but I don’t really remember how it was like, I think Teddy-oppa was the only one who enjoyed it.” I took a glance at him and saw him staring intently. I felt myself blushing. Gosh!


“But didn’t you ever go to one before, with your friends?” He asked. What’s with all the questions?


“I don’t go out much.” I simply said, avoiding his stares.


“Why?” he asked.


“Persistent, aren’t we?” I finally said. Not really wanting him to know more about me. It’s just weird.


“I just want to get to know you more, is that wrong?” Why? So you can find out something to blackmail me with?


I was hesitant to give him ‘classified information’, but he’s doing his blinding puppy-eyes beam, so I have no choice but to give it up. Well, what the heck? I haven’t heard of anyone dying just because they told someone about their past.


“Well, actually,” I started and he’s all attentive like what I’m about to say will save humanity from all its dilemma, “when I was around 10, I got kidnapped, some stupid kidnappers mistook me for an heiress, I couldn’t blame them though ‘coz I really do look like an heiress,” I tried to joke but I saw him all serious and shocked from what I just told him.


“A-anyway,” I just continued, disappointed that he didn’t enjoy my joke, “I got saved and the kidnappers’ asses’ were sent to jail but my family started to make a fuss about it so they got all overprotective of me and stuffs. I think, maybe, this is one of the reasons why my dad and brother dote on me too much, you know, so that I won’t retaliate and just let them give me bodyguards whenever I go out, that or they just really love me so much, I’m not sure. But I really don’t want any bodyguards trailing me so I opted to just stay home instead of go out and explore the world, besides, my mom really annoys me whenever she cries her eyes out just because I wanted to go out with or without bodyguards. I’m really glad that when I moved here, my brother was all ‘don’t worry, you don’t need any bodyguard while you’re in here, I myself is enough to protect you’, it’s the only moment that I’m glad he loves me too darn much.” I said in one breathing.


*blink**blink*


Jiyong-sh!t short-circuited from too much information. I had to drag him away because the Ferris wheel already stopped. He was quiet since then, but his hold on my hand, tightened, like I’m gonna disappear when he loosens his grip.


Weird.




We passed by a shooting range and I can tell that Jiyong-sh!t wants to get me that stuffed panda that’s on prices display. The problem is he at shooting. God! He’s been trying for a few minutes now, the queue from before became a one man battle with Jiyong-sh!t on the frontline.


“Fck!” He cursed for the nth time.


“Dude, you , let’s just go.” I said for the nth time.


“No, I told you that panda is coming with us” he said with resolution.


Tsk. Why is he so childish? “Ahjusii, can’t we just buy that freakin’ panda, we’ll double the price.” I suggested to the man that’s in-charge of the booth ‘coz it seem like Jiyong-sh!t is really not going to budge from his spot until he gets his hands on that panda. I admit that it’s cute though; it’s like calling us to take him home. Stupid panda.


“No way Miss, it’s so much fun watching your boyfriend struggle.” The Ahjusii said. GAAAAAHH!! They’re both driving me nuts.


“Scoot,” I said shoving him to the side while taking away the damn fake shotgun. My dad loved to hunt, he taught me some of his skills even when I didn’t asked him to and with one shot the panda was ours for the taking.


“How did you do that?” Jiyong-sh!t asked, unable to believe what he just saw.


“It’s all in the skills.” I smugly said then he started sulking.


“I’m supposed to win it for you,” he said with a sad voice.


“Well you didn’t, it’s not like I wanted it anyway.” I said, not really wanting to be mean.


“How can you not want such a cute thing? Other girls would go ‘kyaa kyaa’ whenever they see stuffs like this.” He said shoving the panda to my face. Well, I’m sorry that I’m not like other girls.


I took the stuffed panda from Jiyong-sh!t and stared at it. “Well it is somewhat cute,” I said pressing the panda’s nose. He then took it away from me and hid it behind him. He looked at me fumingly.


“Who’s cuter the panda or me?” He suddenly asked while taking out the panda and threatening to tear its head off if ever I give a wrong answer. What is the correct answer to that?


“The p-panda?!?” Wrong answer. He then started to tear off the poor toy but to his dismay, the panda is indestructible, he gave up and threw it far away, I’m thinking back to its hometown in China.


He then dragged me away while I’m still staring at the horizon where Mr. Panda once flew. What was that all about?


…………

Like promised, Jiyong took me home after eating dinner. I told him that Teddy-oppa is probably at the club right now so he was more than willing to drop me off right at my doorstep.


“Did you have fun?” He asked as we were reaching my front door.


“Yeah…” I simply said. It’s true though I really enjoyed the day.


“I did too…” he said as he pulled my hand, that he’s always holding whenever we walk, and kissed my knuckles. I was taken aback. I felt my hand stiffen as he smiled at me.


He let go of my hand when we reached my doorstep. I keyed in our password (frantically) and the door automatically opened.


“Dara,” he called out before I enter the door, “thanks for opening up a part of your past to me. I appreciate your trust.” Say what?! So revealing a part of one’s past is the same as trusting people. “A-and I’m sorry you were k-kidnapped and have to…umm…t-talk about you late parents.” I unconsciously smiled at this and turned back to him.


“You don’t have to worry about it, it was all in the past,” I said while patting his shoulder. “Thanks for the day, I really enjoyed it.” I said as I tiptoed and kissed him lightly on his lips. “Goodnight” I said before I closed my door.




I’m standing behind closed door as I touched the lips that voluntarily kissed Jiyong-sh!t.
OHMAYGAHD!!! I just kissed Jiyong-sh!t.









……………………..



Writer POV


Teddy was busy looking at the papers on his desk. He’s just literally looking at it though. You can’t expect him to function well when he’s worried sh!t about his sister going out on a date with a Casanova. He was still on a daze when someone started banging his office door.


He worriedly opened it just to see a hysterical Kwon Jiyong.

“Hyung, what do I do?” Jiyong asked.


“W-what? Why? D-did something happen to my sister?” He said squeezing the life out of Jiyong.

...

“Hyung,” Jiyong then helplessly said, “I think I might be in love with Dara”