chapter 14

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XIV


Writer POV


The sound of Jiyong’s phone reverberates across his room. A few seconds of grunting have passed before he finally answered angrily. “WHAT!?!”


“Yah, is that a proper way to greet your girlfriend?” Dara said on the other line, ferocity is clear in her voice.


Jiyong instinctively sits up in bed upon hearing her voice. “Oh…D-dara…w-what’s up?”


“Pick me up, let’s go on a date.” She said then hangs up.


Jiyong suddenly felt alive. Date? I didn’t know Sandara Park knows that word existed. *smile*

He quickly got up and prepared.





Jiyong was too excited for the date they’re having that he didn’t realize the consequence of picking up his date. Why can’t she just meet me outside the building?


He is now standing in front of the Park’s unit’s door when he started sweating profusely.


He’s hands were shaking as he reach out for the intercom.


*buzz* OHMAYGAHD!!!


The door immediately swung open revealing Teddy Park. His eyes turned into slits as he looks at Jiyong.


“Let him in, oppa.” Dara yelled from inside.


“It’s just the mailman Princess,” Teddy said as he started closing the door, eyes fixed on Jiyong.


“DARA” Jiyong unconsciously shrieked and then covered his mouth while cowering upon realizing what he’s done. Teddy was about to launch an attack at him when Dara came to his rescue.


She held unto Teddy’s shirt to stop him, while her free hand reaches out for Jiyong’s arms to drag him inside the house.


“YAH! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND CHANGE.” Teddy screamed when he saw Dara only in bathrobe, hair still dripping wet.
Dara led Jiyong into a couch before she entered her room.



“Stop blushing, you moron.” Teddy said as he threw a pillow at Jiyong’s head.


…………

Jiyong POV


Phew!! What was that? I can still feel the heat crawling up my system and resting on my face.


She’s so hot wearing just that robe. I bet she’s even hotter without it. *puff out air*


“Stop blushing, you moron.”


Sorry hyung, I can’t help it. Why am I blushing anyway? It’s not like I haven’t seen women before, well, err…Dara wasn’t just y-yet but I really wonder…, “YAAAH” Teddy-hyung yelled at my ears.


“Are you fantasizing about my sister?” he asked.


“Ye—no, no, no” I panickly answered while shaking my head.


“As if I’d believe that. I started to lose trust in you when I learned that you’re seeing my sister.” He said. Geez, I feel like I’m on detention. “Just what did she saw in you?” Umm, isn’t my drop-dead gorgeous look enough to catch her attention? “Maybe she’s just really bored and saw you as a potential playmate.” W-what? “I’m sure she’ll get sick of you in no time.” I know that he’s just psyching himself because he’s clearly against me (or anyone) dating his sister, but his last words stings my chest. What does that mean? And why am I feeling this way? Weird.


I was cut off from my reverie when hyung started to ‘loudly’ talk about stories behind pictures of Dara that are scattered all over their house. Seriously, hyung needs a new hobby. He’s spending too much time fanboying over his own sister. Ulk!


“This was when Dara finally learned how to drive,” he said showing me a picture of them inside a car with Dara in the driver’s seat and him on the passenger’s seat; he was grinning widely while Dara timidly smiled. He’s obviously the only one enjoying. “She begged me to teach her, she was so cute throwing tantrums just because I said it’s dangerous for her to learn how to drive just yet. She said I’m her favorite brother when I finally agreed to teach her.” ‘Aren’t you her only brother?’ I thought silently not wanting to burst his bubble.


He kept on yammering about how Dara was in the past, rubbing into my face that Dara loves him more than anyone else in the world. Blah blah blah. My ears are bleeding. How long does it take for Dara to finish changing? She doesn’t need to try and look cute for me. I’m sure she can wear a rug and would still look stunning.


………………………

Dara POV


What are they talking about? Aurgh! Stupid thick door! I can’t hear anything from here. I wonder if oppa already draw Jiyong-sh!t’s blood? *sigh*


I know that I originally said that I’m going to play with Jiyong-sh!t because I’m bored to death but as the days passed, I don’t know what to do anymore.


I already pissed off all the girls that comes near him expecting that he’ll get all cranky and sh!t because I’m sticking my nose into his business and when that happens, I’ll get all emotional and then fake-tears are gonna come out from my eyes while I recite my dramatic lines in front of the whole school: “I’m your girlfriend, shouldn’t your attention be all diverted to me? I love you (*vomits inside*),” and then bam! his reputation is ruined. How fun is that?!


But you know what he does? He keeps on smiling like an idiot. THAT IDIOT!!! I thought he likes girls that much so eliminating them would mean drought for him right? Why does he look like I’ve done him a huge favor by getting rid of all those girls?...Did I?


And then we have this thing. I genuinely thought I would see Jiyong-sh!t gets disected by my brother. I had my laughs watching him gets all fidgety whenever I talk about Teddy-oppa. Ha! So much for being the ‘King Kwon Jiyong’, just mentioning my brother gets him all clammy. Anyways, I didn’t expect Teddy-oppa to be obscure when it comes to killing Jiyong-sh!t. It’s like he really just did calmed down after I assured him that I’ll be able to take care of myself and that Jiyong-sh!t is of no peril when it comes to me.


Tsk. I shouldn’t have told him that. Now, I have to endure seeing him battle anger management issues. It’s so obvious that he’s just avoiding seeing Jiyon-sh!t so that he won’t be able to take his life. Oppa, its okay, don’t hold back. You can kill Jiyong-sh!t now for all I care since he’s not doing a very good job being my playmate.


It’s just like when I was still in Busan. So booooooriiiiiing! Maybe I should really just rob a bank or maybe I should associate myself with the mafias, wonder how exciting that can be.


………

Jiyong POV


“I’m ready” Dara said as she came out.


I quickly stood up as I heard her voice. My gaze unconsciously (I swear!) trailed down her legs. *gulp*
Is she seducing me? ‘Coz I swear to God it’s working.


“Why are you wearing shorts in this cold weather?” Teddy-hyung asked with scrunched-up face. So what hyung, she’s hot.


“It’s okay; I’ll have Jiyong hug me if I get cold.” She said cutely. OHMYGOD!! Are you cold right now? *nosebleed*


“Don’t get any wrong ideas, nobody’s hugging anyone.” Hyung said yanking my ears. “Go change.” He ordered her.


Dara just stuck her tongue out and pulled me away from her brother. “Don’t wait up” she said.


“Yah! Be home by 3pm.” I stole a glance at my watch and it says 11:10, is he serious?


“Oh, I don’t know oppa, I’m actually thinking of staying at Jiyong’s place,” she said while rubbing my arms, looking directly at her brother. Sh!t!!! I can see steams’ coming out of Teddy-monster’s every pore.


“We’ll be back after dinner hyung.” I quickly said then dragged her out of their house. I heard him curse loudly as I close the door. Phew!! That was close. Wonder why I’m not dead yet? I look at Dara with a livid stare. Is she deliberately trying to get me killed? What is this girl playing at?