chapter 10

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER X

Writer POV


Dara being pissed off and bored to death at the same time is not a very good thing. She’s feeling a very unsettling combination of emotions that needs to be let out by means of hurting someone. The current victims of hurt are the closest and most annoying ones as of the moment, TOP and Youngbae.


“Like what we’ve been saying Dara-ya, why don’t you just talk to him?” TOP said while nursing his aching scalp. Dara was just done pulling his hair earlier while cursing Jiyong with words of hatred.


“Talk to who?” Dara replied taking a break from gnawing Youngbae’s left arm. Youngbae’s twisted face is evident of the pain his experiencing. Dara was about to bite him again when he held her shoulders then barked at her face, “Will you stop it with the gnawing? My shoulders can’t feel anything anymore.”


“Then gnawing it wouldn’t be a problem, you know, since you won’t even feel it” she said with a straight face.


“Bite him more, it’s not enough. We should experience equal amount of suffering. I feel my scalp wearing off; he should feel his shoulders wearing off too.” Says TOP who’s acting like a little kid.


Youngbae just ignored him, “Just talk to Jiyong.” Youngbae calmly asked Dara.


“Why would I talk to that fcking whoreazz?” Dara spatted. “I’m gonna kill him immediately when I catch him.”


Youngbae sighed exaggerately saying, “You really are your brother’s sister.” To which TOP laughed at loudly.


Dara scrunch up her face a little with TOP’s annoying laugh then she kicked him under the table knowing fully well what Youngbae meant.


“Speaking of which, you haven’t told me yet how you ended up working at my brother’s club. Is that why you always come to school sleepy? Is he overworking you?” Dara asked, resting her mind from concocting murderous tactics to slaughter a certain person.


“How would he get the chance to tell us when all we did this past few days was listen to you grumble about Jiyong while slowly tearing our bodies apart.” TOP said earning another kick from Dara.


Youngbae smiled then answered, “Well, I wanted to be like your brother,” he didn’t get to finish what he saying when TOP started talking again.
“You wanted to be a murderer just so you can protect you sister?” TOP asked, flabbergasted.


Dara went to TOP’s side of the table, pushed him to lie down, to which he gladly obliged, excited of whatever it is that Dara is planning on doing.


When they got up, Dara just went on Youngbae’s side like nothing happened. TOP on the other hand, got up with hair and uniform disheveled, his hands is wrapped tightly against his face, with his very own tie. He doesn’t look happy with how Dara ‘did’ him.


Youngbae chuckled and just went on talking, “I wanted to be a musician as well, it’s like my dream.”


“Wrued, wdas wo wessi!” TOP said under his tie. (Dude, that’s so cheesy!)


“Oh my God! He just won’t shut up.” Dara said and TOP just beamed her.


“A sunbae of ours celebrated his birthday at your brother’s club a year ago and we got invited, your brother dj-ed since his good friends with sunbae, I fell in love with his style.” Youngbae continued ignoring TOP. “I begged him to take me in as an apprentice and he agreed.”


“He’s stupid when it comes to a lot of things but he’s a genius when it comes to making music, I should know, I spent my childhood listening to him play instruments.” Dara bragged. “So, how did you know I was his sister?”


“It’s very hard to miss, especially when your pictures are all over his office. Seriously, it’s like he built a shrine for you in there.” Youngbae said, recalling how he was mesmerized when he first saw Teddy’s office then he got his spirits down when Teddy told him that the girl in the pictures is his sister and anyone who hits on her will receive a death penalty. *shivers* “Only a few people is allowed in there too, so far only Kush-hyung and me have been inside. He doesn’t want anybody else seeing you.”


“Yeah, well, you should see our house. It’s like my own face is haunting me.” Dara said.


The three of them continued talking about Teddy’s silly antics toward Dara with TOP still all tied up. Dara temporarily forgot about killing Jiyong.
After a while Dara noticed a shadow lurking behind the rooftop’s door before it finally disappeared.




………………….

Jiyong came back to the classroom feeling rather excited; he once again saw Dara’s death glare before he went on to left with a girl from the seniors’ batch. It was cute glares, a very cute glare, remember? <*rolls eyes*>


When he came in, he noticed that Dara was gone. He asked some of their classmates if they saw her, they said that she went out with TOP-hyung and Youngbae. They even said something about TOP-hyung being pulled by his hair.


He immediately went out to look for them. He circled around the campus but he didn’t get to spot them anywhere. He stopped for a moment to think, and then an idea came upon him. He ran upstairs up to the rooftop. He knows that Youngbae likes hanging out there when he can’t sleep.


When Jiyong reached the door to the entrance, he abruptly stopped.


He can hear the three of them merrily chatting about Teddy. He suddenly felt his heart constricted. He felt betrayed and annoyed at the same time. He decided to just walk away. It doesn’t look like I’m needed anyway. It looks like she’s having more fun when she’s with them. >


Bright and cheerful Jiyong suddenly became slump and gloomy Jiyong.


.........

Jiyong POV


I’ve decided to sulk in one of the men’s rooms’ cubicle.


Why do I feel like this? I feel worst than sh!tty and I don’t even know how feeling sh!tty feels like. I haven’t felt this way before. *sigh*


I don’t know how long I was inside the cubicle, but I’m pretty sure classes have already ended.


I’ll just go home and sleep this through. Maybe I’ll transfer schools tomorrow; I really don’t want to see TOP-hyung and Youngbae being all mushy with my girlfriend.








Well, she was the first one to claim me as her boyfriend. That means we’re like together right. That’s right! So why is she flirting with those two idiots. She should be chasing me. She should be the one sulking because I’m ignoring her. THAT GIRL!!! After telling her brutal brother that I’m her boyfriend, she still has the nerves to flirt with my own friends???


Friends??? FRIENDS??? Scratch that, those traitors. How dare they act all close with my girl!!! I’m gonna kill them. Are they still on the rooftop? Let’s check it out, shall we??!!


When I stepped out of the men’s room, I swear my heart jumped out of my ribcage.


“That was a lot of piss.” Dara said when she saw me composed. What is she doing here? Wasn’t she having the time of her life with those two? Did she follow me here and wait for me? I feel kind of happy. Wait, I’m supposed to be stern and ask her about her flirtatious acts towards my friends traitors. Right!


“Wh---“


“Follow me,” she cut me off and went on her way. Mother-f@#!! She’s really getting into my nerves now.