chapter 17

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XVII


Writer POV


Teddy is now busy staring at the person whose folded arms are plopped at his office table with face buried over it. He would rather prefer staring at his papers earlier than this pathetic excuse of a human being.


He really thought something happened to Dara with the way Jiyong banged his door earlier, it’s like the SWAT team has raided his club because he’s doing something illegal in there, not that he’s really doing something illegal.


He admitted that he was shock to hear Jiyong saying those words earlier.


FLASHBACK A LITTLE EARLIER



“Hyung,” Jiyong then helplessly said, “I think I might be in love with Dara”


Teddy stood there speechless, relieved that it’s not about Dara being in danger, but annoyed that it’s about Dara being ‘loved’ by this pipsqueak.


“I’m still not sure about it though, but I think I am, I really like her, I like her too much, I like her more than I like myself, I like her more than I like my mother, I just really, really like her that’s why I concluded that I love her already.” Jiyong said while pacing back and forth in front of him.


“What rubbish are you talking about, you idiot?!” Teddy asked with a speck of irritation and to his surprise Jiyong stopped pacing and started looking at him with eyes of fret.


“R-rubb-ish? S-so this is not love?” Jiyong said with outmost depression, confusing Teddy out of his wits. The moron dramatically clutched his chest then dramatically sat himself to one of the chairs inside the office then started, dramatically, mumbling to himself.


Teddy just decided to ignore the dejected being that is Kwon Jiyong.


END OF FLASHBACK

…………………


Jiyong was still on a disintegrating state when Kush, TOP and Youngbae came inside Teddy’s office.


“Omo! It’s a Dara-shrine” TOP exclaimed as he roam his eyes around the room upon entering.


Teddy whacked him in the head. “Your job is to take that stupid piece home.” He said pointing at Jiyong.


“What’s wrong with him, hyung?” Youngbae asked.


Kush bent down at Jiyong’s level, “He’s mumbling something.” He said as he continued on listening. TOP joined in as well, “He said…Dara…and…Dara…Dara, it’s basically all Dara” TOP said as he got sick of listening and sat on Teddy’s seat. “Just leave him there to die” he finished.


Teddy yanked him on his ears away from his seat while saying, “That was initially my plan, but then, I don’t want my office rotting.” He then let go of TOP and took his seat. “Youngbae, take him home, Kush and I will take care of locking up.”


Youngbae was about to pull Jiyong up when he suddenly stood up and declared, “I AM IN LOVE WITH DARA.” He then stomped his way to Teddy’s side and then held him in his shoulders, “If you interfere with us, I’m not going to forgive you.” He told him with a firm voice before running out of the office; abruptly stopping whilst at the door to steal a framed picture of Dara from the side counter, then went on his way.


The remaining people watched the door in awe before Teddy started making a fuss, “That brat!! He won’t forgive me if I interfere? Ha! I’ll definitely get in your way, you fcking retard.” Teddy yelled at the door that Jiyong left opened.


…………………


----- Jiyong’s thoughts while on disintegrating mode -----


Jiyong POV


Is this love? How would I know? I’ve never been in love before. In fact, I’ve never felt this way before. Aurgh! I’m so confuse.



Dara’s the first girl who made me feel this way. She’s nothing like the other girls I’ve dated. She’s unbelievably cold-hearted and rude to the point of being evil, yes, but that’s just part of her charms that I just can’t resist. God! What am I talking about?



If it’s not love then, why do I always think of her? Why is she making me giddy every time I see her? And her gazes…aah…it burns holes to my heart. And her smiles…even if it’s a cynic’s smile…it’s like the root of all happiness.



Dara…I love her…Dara…I love her not…Dara…I love her…



*sigh* I hate this damn confusing feeling. I wish it’ll all just go away. But how? Ahh...If I haven’t met Dara, I wouldn’t be having this dilemma. I was okay before. All the chicks chasing me around, that felt so good. But when she came, my feelings were all distorted. That psycho-girl!



But if Dara wasn’t here, what would I have become? Would I be thinking about someone else the way Dara makes me thought of her? No. I don’t think so. What would she be doing if she hasn’t met me? Would she be claiming someone else as her boyfriend? Fck no!! I won’t allow it.



Wait…why would I feel irritated? Before, with my ex-girlfriends, it was better whenever they get to find another guy, at least they won’t cling on me anymore. But, just imagining Dara in accompany of some random guy/s…*grr*…NO! NO! NO!...I definitely, absolutely won’t allow it. I’ll kill every guy who makes a move on her.



I think this what they call jealousy, it !!



*sigh* I might really be in love with her. Does this mean I have to change? Am I going to be a one-woman man from now on? Omo…my reputation is going to get ruined…but that’s okay right, because I love her I’ll remain as her boyfriend, this way no other guys is allowed to come near her. *grin*



Okay…my feelings are settled and I’ve decided…I am in love with Sandara Park.


----- Jiyong revived -----





…………………………

Dara POV


I’m on another world when I woke up for school. Actually I never slept the whole weekend. Who would get a decent sleep when that Jiyong-sh!t’s face suddenly pops out of nowhere.


Aurgh!!! Why in the freakin’ hell did I kiss him?!!!!! It’s because he’s so cute mumbling his apologies that I wasn’t able to resist it. GAAH!! I actually didn’t know what I was doing. And that was my first kiss too. WAAAH!! I can’t believe I gave my first kiss to some whose definition of life is being able to bed women. ULK!!


“Dara, eat your breakfast.” Oppa said cutting me off of my reverie. I complied.


“Is something wrong?” Oppa asked before taking a sip at his coffee. I shook my head as a reply.


“Is it Jiyong?” I almost threw up my pancakes. Why would he think that Jiyong-sh!t is the problem and he’s right on the spot too. “Did he say anything weird to you lately?”


“What are you talking about?” I asked back. I’m confuse. What would Jiyong-sh!t be telling me? But how could he possibly tell me when all I did was lock myself in my room reflecting over that dreaded kiss I just gave him.


“N-nothing. H-ha-haha.” O.K…that was weird.


*buzz* goes the doorbell. Who could it be in this early morning?


*buzz**buzz* and he’s a little impatient too.


I watched Teddy-oppa as he open the door and choked at my pancakes as I saw the brave soul standing at our doorstep. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN HERE??!!


The dork grins widely at my brother’s raging aura and when he finally saw me, he waved and uttered some immoral words that I cannot comprehend.


“Hi babe.”


What the hell is a ‘babe’?



----