chapter 7

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER VII


Jiyong POV


Sigh! I feel so down. What have I done? Now, I don’t know how to tame that Sandara Park. Why do I need to tame her anyway? Aaahh…because I swear to myself that I’d make her my next girlfriend and because SHE and TOP-HYUNG just IRRITATES ME!!! God!!! 


Just what the hell happened here while I was away? How did they end up super close? And what was Youngbae doing just letting them flirt with each other??!!


I specifically told them that I want her to be my next girlfriend. Didn’t they get it??!! 


And now even my plan got totally busted. Aurgh!!! 


*ring…ring* 


I looked at the screen on my phone and squinted my eyes because of irritation. TRAITOR!!!


He still has guts to call me after what he did!!! *ggrrr* 


I don’t wanna talk to him right now, hell, I don’t even wanna hear his irritating voice.


“Hey Ji,” Great! Fcking voicemail!! “Listen, we’re hanging out tonight, get your up and stop thinking about what happened this morning, okay. I’m not gonna apologize for it and you can’t make me. Meet us at the usual place by 10 or else…” and he even dares to threaten me??? Guess I have to go there anyway, there’s no telling what he’s gonna do if I don’t show up. Sh!t.



…………


Writer POV


When Jiyong arrived at the club, his worries got replace with thrill. It has been days since he last visited a club, thanks to a certain someone, he has wasted his time meditating at some mountains. This is where he should be at. This is where he belongs.


He danced his way into the crowd grinding his body to any female that would come his way.


When he looked up, he saw TOP waving at him at the VIP lounge. He nod back as a reply and went on his way upstairs.


Meanwhile


“Youngbae…are you alright?” Dara asked Youngbae whose face is all distorted. “do you want me to drive?”


“Ummm…yeah, I’m alright…why do you ask?” Youngbae asked back with eyes focus on the road


“Ummm…’coz you look like you wanna go no. 2” Dara retorted.


“No…I just remembered some…thing…it’s nothing though, don’t worry about it.”


But the truth is, it is not just nothing. What he remembered is someone that he should’ve always remembered, why, of all time, did that someone chose to slip out of his mind at the very moment they convinced Dara to hangout with them. It’s someone that if erupted, would put the ‘Holocaust’ into shame. That someone is named Teddy Park. His boss. Sandara Park’s one and only overprotective doting big brother.


His doomed. TOP is doomed. Jiyong is dead!! Everybody else should be running for their lives.


…………….


It’s decided, Youngbae is gonna stick on Dara like super glue, it’s safer if he’s beside her; he assumed that Dara is invincible against Teddy Park. She’s just that type of person.


When they got out of the car, Youngbae held Dara’s arm with his and made sure it’s locked in. Dara looked at him with disbelief, “What the hell, Dong Youngbae?!” she yelped while wiggling her arms out of Youngbae’s deathly grip. 


Youngbae just squeezed on her arms tighter when they arrived at the club’s entrance. Dara looked up at the sign and her jaw dropped.

...

“You knew about my brother, don’t you?” Dara asked while staring at the shaking Youngbae.


He nodded while pouting, “I figured that TOP-hyung and Jiyong is gonna find out about it soon enough, but not this soon, so I just didn’t tell them. Dara-ya, I don’t wanna die.”


Dara pinched his cheeks with her free hands and told him, “Don’t worry, your safe with me”


And with that, he held unto Dara much tighter.




Inside the club


“Hyung, didn’t you say your sister is gonna start living with you” Jiyong asked after gulping a bottle of beer.


“Yeah.., so?” The great Teddy Park retorted, “If you think I’m gonna introduce her to you, morons, then think again. You’re a million years too early to be standing on the same ground as my sister, got it?”


“Wow!! Hyung, I wouldn’t be surprise if you put up a statue of your sister in front of your bar and on your house.” TOP said, truly amaze on how this cool hyung, whom they respected so much get to be so clingy when it comes to his sister.


“I’m working on it TOP…working on it,” Teddy said


Jiyong can’t help but roll his eyes. He thinks it has been two weeks or so since Teddy was announcing to everyone that his sister is coming to Seoul.Doesn’t it bother him that their parents just died? Seriously, if it were me, I’ll surely get depressed. Ever since he met Teddy, he had been hearing about this sister of his that he’s so proud of. It’s like he’s the one who labored just so she can come out and see the world. Jiyong’s just not sure if he heard him mention her name though, if he has, he must have forgotten it.


A moment of silence


Jiyong is once again back on a trance. Damn. He had no idea Dara got that effect on him. He kept on thinking about her and TOP being nonchalant about what happened earlier is not helping. He wants to ask him about Dara but hesitated later on. Duh! That would be too uncool. So not me.


The VIP lounge suddenly gives off a solemn aura. Jiyong is on a reverie. TOP is busy drinking alone. Teddy is talking about random stuffs with Kush, a good friend of Teddy’s who sometimes hypes up the bar by mixing music.


At that exact moment, when all of the people in the lounge are busy with their own business, the door burst open and someone, whom Teddy Park thought was supposed to be tucked in bed right now, walked in dragging along Youngbae who’s trying so hard to hide his huge body behind Dara’s petite figure.


“Anneong oppa,” Dara waved her free hand, the other is still entangled with Youngbae’s arms.











“LET GO OF THAT ARM, DONG YOUNGBAE!!!!!!!!!!”


Teddy and Jiyong roared at the cowering Youngbae.