Chapter 2: love me some comments and subscribers...

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER II


Writer’s POV


“Dara…wake up…you’ll be late for school” The guy who looks like he’s the one who need sleeping called out from her door. “Dara…” he yelled. When Dara didn’t budge he went inside and carried her princess style then walked his way into their shared bathroom yanking her into the tub before turning on the shower.


“Oppa!!” Dara shrieked feeling the cold water.


“Now your awake” the guy smirked before leaving the bathroom. “Hurry up” he shouted from the outside.
Dara was left wide awake.


After an hour…


“Why are you still up Teddy-oppa? WOAH!! You even cooked breakfast for me” Dara said in delight while taking a spoonful of omelette. “*chew*chew*…yum!!”


“Yah…sit down and eat properly”Teddy reprimanded. Dara obliged and gawked at him still waiting for an answer to her question.

“I’m planning on taking you to school, you know, since it’s your first day at a new school, you’ll feel weird since you’ve got no friends here in Seoul, you might get sad” Teddy said worriedly.

Dara choked on her food after listening to his reasons. Teddy went to her side of the table gave her a glass of juice then slightly patted her back to make her feel better.

“Oppa…” she started “I’m in highschool not in nursery. If people see a fully grown woman still being accompanied by her big brother on her first day at a new school, they would definetly not befriend someone like her. So don’t think those kinds of thoughts ever again, okay oppa?! Besides, I can take care of myself” Dara concluded while smiling. “Go back to your seat or better yet, go to sleep, I know you’re tired.”


Teddy gazed at her and gave up. She’s right; he’s being too overprotective again at this sixteen year old girl who thinks like she’s way older than him. < you can accompany me to school, I wouldn’t mind *wink* >

“Aigoo…thinking of herself as a woman…who do you think you are huh??” Teddy playfully shuffled her hair.

“Aahh…my hair” Dara whined.

Teddy then looked at her seriously, “Listen to me princess… I know you can take care of yourself but you’re in the city now. With your good looks that you got from our superior genes, boys are surely gonna ramble around you. You don’t need me to remind you that city boys are like wolves right?” Dara just nodded

“Just make sure you keep a low profile okay, don’t stand out too much with your charming personality. There are two types of girls that boys prefer, that would be the dumb one and the cool one, since you’re the latter, don’t act too cool.” He paused at his littany and reached out something from his pocket. “Here, this is for you, wear this to school everyday”.

Dara just stared at the eyeglasses that his brother gave her as a present. Is he serious? She took it hesitantly and wore it hesitantly. “It’s kinda blurry” she said.

“Really? I’m sorry. I’mma buy you a new one later so just wear that for now, okay.” Dara just agreed so that she won’t get to hurt her brother’s feelings. She understands that her brother is just anxious since he feels that she’s his responsibility. Ever since their parents died…hold up…this is suppose to be a romantic-comedy fic…what’s with the drama…and why did Jiyong get to introduce himself in the first chapter but your doing it for me. This is unfair. < sorry *puppy eyes*>

Anneong!! My name is Sandara Park, I’m from Busan. And yes my parents are dead, but it’s not as dramatic as it sounds. Just because a kid’s parents died it’s already like a normal occurrence for them to take pity. My parents are good Samaritans who died trying to avoid an old lady who was crossing the street when the traffic lights clearly signaled stop! They collided with a ten-wheeler truck that was going on the opposite direction. It was atrocious and depressing at first but I got over it. My parents are the ones who keep on telling me not to dwell on distressing experiences; that I’ll never get to move on if I do. So that’s what I did, I’m sure that they’re happy wherever they are right now anyways.


That’s where my brother came into the picture; you see, he always wanted to be a musician and my dad was like ‘you can do whatever you want after you get your MBA’. So he got into Seoul University, did his undergrad studies, and then acquired an MBA. He then decided to stay in Seoul to pursue his dreams. He owns a trendy hip-hop bar in the city, there; he gets to mix his own songs and I’m telling you he’s the best, he even get offers from popular music companies to exclusively produce song for them, but he doesn’t like to get involve with showbiz politics, he says it’s to bothersome, so he just helps them out if he has free time. He’s cool like that.


And here I am, living with my adoring brother, there’s really nothing much to say about me. I’m probably the most uninteresting person alive.
< oi…I gave you a chance to introduce yourself, what you did was introduce your family > *beam*


In the classroom


Dara just stood there expressionless. What the fck!! How do I act so I won’t stand out?

“This is the moment where you introduced yourself to us” A guy with a deep voice called out to her. I knew that you *divert gaze*

“Good morning. I am Sandara Park, you can call me Dara” That’s plain enough right? I won’t stand out right?

She asked the teacher where she could seat; he mentioned a boy’s name and that boy guided her to her seat while staring at her keenly. Okay, easy there. When she reached her seat she noticed another boy sleeping. Cool, does that mean I can sleep here too.

Classes started and Dara paid attention, she needed to do a little catching up since classes in the city are more advanced that what she’s used to. I think I need to borrow some notes. Hmm…she looks like someone who jot down notes, I’ll borrow from her later. Dara thought selfishly.


…………


Dara’s POV


As classes carried on, my eyes began to get even more blurry and it even started watering. Stupid Oppa!! What was he thinking buying this?? Stupid me!! What was I thinking wearing this?? Stupid glasses!! I wonder if I can throw you to my seatmate who keeps on stealing glances at me every once in awhile. I mean, he’s creeping me out. And he’s even sweating , is he alright? Does he need to pee and wants me to ask the teacher about it.


Whatever, the main problem is my head, its like there are tiny mice stomping their tiny feet inside. It’s aching like a b!tch!! I want to bang my head to something or someone. Maybe my creepy seatmate would want to volunteer himself.

Sh!t. Sh!t. Sh!t.

When is lunch break gonna come. I was about to lean back when…

Rrriiinnnggg!!!


Finally!! I ninja-walk my way out of the classroom and headed to the restroom to take off my glasses. I rubbed my temples harshly to squish the tiny mice that have been partying inside my head. *inhale**exhale*. I felt a little better but there remained a buzzing sound inside my head. What the hell are bees doing inside now? Maybe I needed a little medicine for this, wonder where the clinic is. I decided to not wear the glasses anymore to curtail my agony. When I came out of the restroom…*blaag*…