chapter 3

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER III


Jiyong’s POV
Where the hell did she go? She was just here a few seconds ago. Fck this! Why am I even bothering? Who does she think she is barging inside my brain and causing it to exert so much thinking? But really, where is she? She’s new to school, maybe she got lost. As her concerned classmate, it is my liberty to look for her. I’d even be nice enough to show her around campus. So it’s decided, I’m gonna go look for her. *satisfied grin* 


………………..


Writer’s POV


“Jiyong Oppa” called out the girl with the dimpled smile. Jiyong silently cursed. “Come have lunch with us”.

Jiyong faked a smile then said, “Sorry Yoona, I needed to do...” Jiyong didn’t get to finish what he’s saying when the girl started talking again. “But you promised that you’ll eat lunch with us today” she said while stomping her right foot.

Jiyong scratched his head. “Okay…let’s go eat lunch right now.” I’ll just tour you later Sandara Park.


Jiyong tried to enjoy his lunch with these girls that are all over him, feeding him. I think I’m about to get sick from all this food. It used to be that he likes being in this kind of position. He feels like a king while these girls are his servants whom his allowed to touch in inappropriate places, and they more than like it. But as of this moment, his mind is wandering off somewhere or is with someone. So his magic hands can’t do magic.


He was about to excuse himself when the door suddenly thud open revealing a boisterous TOP, a yawning Youngbae and an embarrass Sandara Park.


“Yohw!! Make way dude, new girl coming through, have you no respect” TOP roared at the oblivious guy who was suppose to be on his way outside. TOP keep on screaming at everyone who was blocking their pathway, stretching his arms on both sides in an act of protecting Dara from anyone who gets near her. Dara elbowed Youngbae to make him foil TOP but to her surprise he did the exact same thing as what TOP was doing, only with less vigor. You stupid ball-of-muscles! Defeated Dara just kept her gaze on the ground looking extremely flustered.


When they reached Jiyong’s table, TOP shoved over the girl that was eating her pasta peacefully then gave her his deathly glare, the girl scurried away whimpering, other girls in the table tailed by . Dara was appalled with what she saw giving TOP a what-the-hell-did-you-do-that-for look. The guy just shrugged and presented her the now empty seat like a gentleman. She sat down and got another surprise when some students started serving them food. “What are you still doing here?” TOP asked Yoona who immediately but unwillingly left with a scrunched up face.


“What are you like the king of the school?” Dara asked TOP who was now piecing his steak.
“…hahahaha…no! That would be Jiyong, though I’m much more experienced” he explained while moving his eyebrows up and down indicating there’s a deeper meaning to the word ‘experienced’, “I don’t mind. I enjoy being called ‘Prince’.” *wink* < swoons…died…then revived to write back > Dara just smiled knowingly.


Jiyong, who was seated in front of Dara, suddenly stopped breathing when she saw her smiling. She’s so pretty. But when he realized that she was smiling at his hyung, he ruptured few of his veins.


“Why are you guys together?” Jiyong screeched, irritated for unknown reasons. Everyone inside the cafeteria took a fright.


“Chill bro’, we met Dara at the hallway and invited her to lunch, I don’t see anything wrong with that” TOP answered since his the first one to recover.


……………….


FLASHBACK – BEFORE LUNCH


Dara’s POV


When I came out of the restroom…*blaag*… what the fck!! I don’t remember walking through a wall when I entered earlier!


“…whoops…are you alright?” said a familiar voice while trying to help me. I got a little dizzy but when I recovered, the buzzing sound inside my head disappered. When I looked up, oh! It’s the from earlier. He’s holding both of my arms too cozily and his face is way too close for comfort, moreover, his leering at me like he just got his hands on something his been dying to own. 


“Sorry about that and thank you” I said struggling from his embrace. Luckily, he let me go. I smiled at him and went on my way.


As I walked by the hallway, I noticed that there is no single student lingering around during this time of day. Well, duh! It is lunch time; all of them are probably in the school cafeteria eating…SO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOING FOLLOWING ME AROUND. I turned around and faced him. OHMYGOD!!! He’s still leering at me. “Are you following me?” I asked.


“Yes I am!” he said cheerfully on my face. Is he serious? He’s not even going to deny it. He took a step closer to me and I willfully took a step back. Step by step until *blaag*, sh!t! That’s the second time today!! I spun around and saw another familiar figure; Wait…why are there so many people that are like walls in this school? “Sorry”. I apologized earnestly while bowing.


Youngbae: *yaaaaaawwwn*, then walks onto ’s side and gave him a spongy punch on his right chest.


Did he just yawn as a reply to my heartfelt apology? Son-of-a---


“Your name is Dara right?” the leering distracted me from my full blown silent curses.


I havent even answered yet when he started talking again “My name is TOP by the way, and I’m really popular at this school, so if you hang out with me you’ll surely get a name for yourself” SAY WHAT?! “…and this is my friend Youngbae…” pointing at the guy who yawned again, “his popular too but not as popular as me. Did I mention that I like you, you’re really pretty without your glasses on, do you wanna hook up with me?” 


~long awkward pause~


It took me a little while to process all of it. God! He’s too full of himself. Although, I must say while looking straight at him at this moment, he has every right to brag about everything. He really is striking and his body language screams confidence which is a plus to his bad- personality. And this Youngbae guy, *whistling sound* I don’t think I’ll be needing lunch. His face is as good as full course meal! Not to mention his muscles that is stuffed inside this offensive material called uniform. He should be exempted from wearing the proper school attire!!! < calm yourself girl…and continue with the story > 


“Eeerr…yes, my name is Dara and its nice meeting you two but I don’t care which one of you is more popular. Though, I would love to hang out with you for lunch since I’d prefer eating with a company and yes I’m aware of my stunningly gorgeous looks so, thank you for the compliment but that does’nt mean I’m gonna hook up with you.” I smiled my sweetest smile.


~long awkward pause~


“Are’nt we eating lunch? Can you lead the way please…TOP?” I finally said noticing that they’re not moving.


“Of course” TOP said, after regaining his composure.


With TOP leading the way, we walked in silence.



..

.


“Were’nt you wearing glasses this morning?” I was startled when the sleepy muscle-head started talking. So he speaks!?! But what’s up with the randomness? I was about to answer him when TOP started shouting at a couple of students loitering around the school cafeteria and I was like WHAT-THE-FCK!!!!??!!!!


END OF FLASHBACK