chapter 26

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XXVI


Writer POV


TOP’s really going to get it. He assured Jiyong days ago that he’ll take care of Dara’s confession but nothing’s happening. Their relationship is even worse than before. Dara’s obviously making sure that they don’t get together just the two of them, always sticking with Park Bom.


They’ve finally arrived in the beautiful island of Jeju. An island where couples usually enjoy the glory of their love and Jiyong is sitting alone, sulking in the balcony, over-looking the couples below him sitting on the beach exchanging sweet-nothings with each other, hoping there’ll be a tsunami in 5 seconds.


He was in the middle of sulking when he heard silent clanking behind him, when he took a peek he saw a familiar silhouette by the draping curtains. He immediately stood up to greet the person he mostly wanted to see.


“Sh!t!” Dara yelped clutching her chest. “You scared me.”


Jiyong looked at her from head to toe. He meant to surprise her but instead he got the shock of his life.


“What are you wearing?” He squealed like a girl. Dara is clad with nothing but her swimsuit top and a pair of shorts, too short she didn’t need bother wearing one.


Dara looked at herself and looked at Jiyong with a confuse face, “It’s a swimsuit.” She said.


“I know it’s a swimsuit but why are you wearing that now?”


“Because I intend to go to church wearing this, DUH!!! Of course I’m going swimming, what else?”


“NO!!! You’re not allowed to go outside. Stay here.” Jiyong shouted hysterically after he successfully pulled down the curtains draping it around Dara’s body.


“What the hell, Kwon Jiyong.” Dara struggled away stepping on the curtain which caused her to stumble down with Jiyong on top of her holding the back of her head.


The hallway which separates their rooms suddenly fell remarkably quiet for Jiyong and Dara as they stare at each other’s eyes. A light wind conveniently glided the curtain which is supposedly wrapped around Dara exposing her ‘almost’ bare skin. Jiyong can’t help but travel his gaze from her beautiful face to her y neckline down to her slightly panting .


“Ehem…” Bom interrupted.


Dara suddenly pushed Jiyong away, leaving no chance for anybody else to speak and just dragged Bom out of there. Still embarrassed, Jiyong unconsciously put back the curtain.

……………………..

Jiyong POV


“Ji, are you ready?”


I looked at TOP-hyung with raised eyebrows.


“They’re on their way.”


“Who?”


“I just want to say that I’ve got nothing to do with whatever it is that is about to happen.” Youngbae said beside me. I took off his sunglasses to make sure he’s not checking out my girlfriend who is shamelessly flaunting her hot body for the whole world to see. Good, he’s sleeping.


Really, it’s a good thing that we’re in a private resort, God bless TOP-hyung, if not, I’m sure that while my girlfriend is enjoying the ocean, I’ll be busy poking everyone’s eyes out.


I’m not really the conservative type, hell, I love seeing girls in their bikinis but seeing Dara in that ‘piece’ of clothe… believe me, you don’t want to know how I would react if some stranger saw her wearing just that, poking their eyes out is just the beginning. Her hot *cough* body is for my eyes only.


“Ji, they’re here.” TOP-hyung excitedly shook my shoulders.


When I turned my head, I saw 2…4…10…15…20 girls standing in a straight line facing our direction. I wonder if I counted them right, the sun is too bright for me to be sure.
“Oppa!” They chorused as they ran to my direction. OH MY GOD! I know these girls.


The traitor that he is, TOP-hyung pushed me into their direction as they circle around me trying to give me hugs and kisses. I got a glimpse of Dara’s ‘very’ angry face before it got replaced by a couple of shoulders and few strands of hair. After Dara kills me, I will make a deal with Hades to make TOP-hyung’s death as painful as possible.

……………………….

Dara POV


“Easy girl, leave the other half to me.” I faintly heard Bom said. My eyes remained darted to the abomination that is Kwon Jiyong. How dare he invite girls in here? And, ‘oppa’??!! Sh!t. I want to puke.


So this is what he does after confessing.


I love you


My .


I have never felt this way before


Eat sh!t.


I tried to calm down as I looked at the girls surrounding him. I figured he doesn’t really have a particular type; he’ll go with anyone as long as they’ve proven to be girls. I think he had dated all types; tall, petite, voluptuous, pretty girls. I wonder if these dimbos got any brains.


I quickly diverted my eyes when I saw a girl kissing Jiyong’s neck. Fck! Why are my eyes stinging?


“Hey Dara, aren’t we inflicting physical pain?” Bom called out as I walked away.


I don’t remember the last time I cried. I told myself that crying wouldn’t solve anything. Not even when my parents died, I mean, would they live again if I cry them a river? No.


Crying is for confuse cowards that has no idea on what to do next.


I guess that makes me one of them.