chapter 31

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XXXI


Writer’s POV



“What’s this?” Jiyong asked after opening the casserole’s lid.


“Ramen.” Dara said as she plopped at the floor studying the remote control and is getting ready to watch the film. “Eat it, while it’s hot.”


“This isn’t a dish; this isn’t even real food.” Jiyong said after slamming the lid back. “What’s the whole drama of not letting me watch you cook if it going to be just ramen?”


Dara was flabbergasted. “Hey, Ramen is my favorite food. It’s a glorious creation of mankind. Respect it. And whatever I do in the kitchen is none of your business.”


“Your ridiculous.” He said but took the tray of food anyway as he settles beside her.


“Your room is really big,” Dara began after he saw satisfaction on Jiyong’s faced as he eats the Ramen. “and clean. It’s cleaner than my room. I’m impressed.”


“I hate seeing any mess. It’s sort of a peeve.” He simply said.


“Bet you bring girls here a lot?”


“No, of course not. You’re the only girl that I ever took home.” He said, blushing.


“Really,” Dara teased.


“Can we just watch?!” he said hitting on play.


5 minutes of the movie and Dara started dozing off. She got startled when her head bump on to Jiyong’s shoulder then she started complaining.


“I hate this version. In fact I hate both Romeo and Juliet and the entire Capulet and Montague clans. Seriously, what’s wrong with them? Don’t they have the word ‘compromise’ on their dictionaries? Are dictionaries even available on Shakespeare’s time?”


“Maybe you should write that on your paper” Jiyong said, placing the tray on the coffee table beside them.


“This is just so boring.”


“Do you want to do something fun?” Jiyong asked, wiggling his eyebrows.


Dara already know where this is going so as long as she can help it, she’ll bail out. “Have I already proven my feelings?” she asked backing away.


Jiyong just slid towards her and said, “Yeah, but I’m still hungry. I think desert would suffice.”


“Ew, your breath smells like ramen. Get away from me.”


“I thought you like ramen. Jiyong said as he hovers above her holding her hands gently at both side.


“Not as a breath freshener, that’s gross.” She said. But Jiyong already captured her lips. Forcing his tongue inside that she has no choice but to let it enter, submitting to him with eyes shut closed. Jiyong let go of her left hand and she quickly cupped his face while he hike up his hands inside her skirt.


She abruptly stopped and held into Jiyong’s hand under her skirt that is trying to take off her underwear. She looks at him while shaking her head. He understands, helping her sit up properly.


“I’m sorry,” Dara said after a while.


“It’s cool, no big deal.”


“Please don’t say that with that face” Jiyong’s face looked like he just got robbed. “It’s making me feel like I’m not doing a great job being your girlfriend. I’m really sorry that I’m not properly feeding your ual desires.”


Jiyong’s jaw dropped as he looked at her, “You say it like I’m begging for it. I am not that desperate Dara. I can wait until you’re ready, FYI.”


Dara was surprise to hear Jiyong saying this kind of things. She thought that a guy that is as erted as him would loath her for not giving him her ‘cherry’. It’s not like she doesn’t want to. She’s just feeling a little scared. That’s why she’s somewhat glad that Jiyong respected her refusal. She’s seeing him in a new light.


“Can I at least go second base?” he said after a while. And the light dimmed.


“NO! How could you even consider that, you erted jackass.” Dara said punching his arm.


“What do you expect me to do when I’m alone in my room with my hot girlfriend right in front of me?” Jiyong exclaimed. “Don’t you think I should at least get some?”


Never mind the last part but one word lingered on Dara’s mind, “You think I’m hot.” She said.


“Of course I do.”


Dara smiled at the compliment. She loves it when Jiyong praises her. “What else do you think about me?”


It’s now Jiyong’s turn to smile. “You are rude, very cold-hearted, sometimes y, Ouch!!” he started laughing when Dara started throwing some punches. He caught her hands and said, “No matter what you are Dara Park, I will always love you.”


Dara’s face softened at this point but her heart exploded at Jiyong’s next words.


“And for the record, you are the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes upon.” He said closing their distance. “I love everything about you.”


“I love your hands.” He said before kissing her hands.


“Your eyes,” he kissed her eyes.


“Your nose,” he kissed her nose.


“Your lips,” he kissed her lips, longer than his kisses earlier.


“Your neck,” he kissed her neck.


“Your…



“O-kay,” Dara stopped him knowing where he is going next.


Jiyong sheepishly smiled before whispering her ears with compliment again, “I love the way you walk, like you own the floor.”


“I love it when you genuinely smile whenever you’re please.”


“I love that despite being hit on by TOP-hyung all those times, you still found me interesting and that you’re not distracted by Youngbae’s eye-smile or chocolate abs.”


Dara chuckled at this, but Jiyong continued. “I love that you act cute and y without even knowing it. Don’t you know how much that turns me on?”


“Hmm…so you like cute and y girls?” Dara asked as a reply.


“Only if they’re Sandara Park.”


Dara scoffed and faced Jiyong whose face is only a few centimeters away from hers before saying, “You really know your way with words, huh.”


Jiyong grinned, “I have my moments.” He said before kissing Dara on the lips. Gently this time. A kiss that made Dara feel like she is the most important person in his life.


She felt the world spun as Jiyong laid her on the floor, settling himself in between her legs, while showering her face with wet kisses up to her neck. He went on kissing her lips again as he reached for her uniform’s first button, hesitantly opening it in fear that Dara might freak out and go karate kid on him.


Dara, on the other hand, doesn’t really know what to do. Her mind tells her to think it over but both her body and heart are filled with heat to even protest. She likes this, she loves Jiyong, and she’s sure that Jiyong loves her too so she’s just gonna go with the flow.


Jiyong was on her third button when, due to excitement that Dara didn’t protest, he accidentally prick on some threads causing the button to get stuck.


“Sh!t.” he cursed as he focused on ‘unstucking’ the damned button. After a millennium, Dara decided to sit up and try to help Jiyong.


“Fck!!” he cursed again when Dara’s movement caused her blouse to open, giving him a sneak preview of what’s inside, making his hands shake more and the ing much harder.


Dara grew impatient so she took the liberty of tearing off her blouse by force causing all remaining buttons to fly in all directions leaving Jiyong staring directly at her lacy-bra covered . She kissed Jiyong passionately as she pushed him on the floor placing herself on top of his stomach with their hands all over each other.


Jiyong took off her blouse before cupping both of her s causing Dara to moan in between their kiss which only made grew a few inches thicker. Dara gasped as he unclasped her bra, feeling the cold air for a second before it got replaced by the warmth of Jiyong’s hands. “Jiyong,” she unknowingly called out for him.


“I’m here babe,” he said. They stared at each other in an awkward position before Jiyong spoke again, “Are you sure about this?”


Dara didn’t even have the chance to answer when the door suddenly swung open.







*crickets*









Before all of their voices erupted.


Jiyong: Mom, Dad (hugging Dara tightly to cover her bare chest)


Jiyong’s Mom: Kwon Jiyong (eyes about to fall out)


Jiyong’s Dad: My boy! (tapping his wife’s shoulders)


Dara” OHMYGOD!! KILL ME RIGHT NOW!!! (hugging Jiyong back while wishing for the ground to open up and swallow her whole.)