chapter 32

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XXXII


Dara POV


Spell embarrassment. D-a-r-a-space-P-a-r-k. Come on, altogether now.


As if staring at Jiyong’s eyes with his hands covering my ies isn’t embarrassing enough, his parents just had to come in and see me half- on my way to having with their son.


The worst part is his Dad even invited me to dinner with them telling me his wife will be the one cooking. OMFG!! It’s a conspiracy; they’ll be putting poison on my soup. I really thought Mrs. Kwon would call the police thinking I attacked her son judging by our position. I can tell that she wants me dead by the way she stares down at me.


And you know what’s worst than ‘dinner’ worst? It’s Kwon Jiyong. He acted like his parents didn’t just catch us almost doing the nasty. He even threw a fit when we got disturbed.



===FLASHBACK===


“What are you doing here? I thought you guys are in Maine.” Jiyong asked while I choke him with a tight hug. I swear to God I won’t let go even if it kills him.


“Well, we just came back to see how you are doing.” A male voice answered. I’m guessing it’s the Dad.


“I’m good. I’m great.” Jiyong said. Really, you’re having a casual conversation while I’m like this.


“Get them out so I can change, you moron.” I said between gritted teeth.


“Uhm, Dad, will you excuse us?”


When I heard his door closed, I hurriedly gather my clothes and sped my way to his bathroom which is, thankfully, just inside his room.


Fck! That was embarrassing. What would his parents think? That I’m cheap and stupid. I wanna die.


I was done wearing my bra when I remembered how I spectacularly torn off my uniform’s buttons. Sh!t! Could this day get any worse?! I really don’t want to go home wearing his shirt but I guess I have no choice. I just hope Teddy-oppa is not home yet.


“Finally,” Jiyong exclaimed the moment I opened the bathroom door. he walked past me and closed the door behind. What the hell?!


I was gonna nag but then I heard weird noises coming from inside. It sounded like he’s in pain but his angry and grunting.


“Daaaaraaa…” I heard. OMFG!!! Is he ? This disgusting ert.


I don’t know what my face looked like but when he came out he realized that I might’ve heard him.


“Oh, you heard that.” he said.


“It’s very hard not to.”


“Who told you to stand there and listen?” he said and that shut me up.


“Lend me a shirt.” I demanded after a while. But it seemed like my words didn’t even reached his ears.


He walked slowly towards me with a ‘dirty’ smile. What he wanted is pretty damn obvious and I do not like it one bit.


“If you come closer one more step, I’m gonna chop your head off” I threatened. “God Jiyong, your parents just caught us but you still wanted to continue. What’s wrong with you?”


“Damn it!!” he shrieked. “Why do people always interrupt us when were on the middle of a heated action. First Bom and now my parents, why are they here anyways? They are so buying me a new car for this.


This guy is un-fcking-believable. Why did I fell in love with him again?


“Just lend me a shirt. I wanna go home.”


“What? No. Stay for a while. I’m gonna introduce you to my parents.” He begged.


“Oh God. Are you on drugs?” I asked incredulously. “With what happened earlier, I’m pretty sure your mother currently powering up her chainsaw just so she can see me NOT breathing. Didn’t you see her face? It spelled murder all over it.”


I explained with all the hand gestures and such that I forgot about my ‘modest’ s peeking out from my half-opened uniform.
And when I realized that he was looking down my upper torso and not on my face, I quickly close my uniform with both of my hands as I squinted my eyes on him. “Shirt. Now!” I said and he quickly walked toward what seemed to be his room closet.


I followed and WOW, he got more clothes than I do and it’s very well organized. Back in Busan, my Dad always buy me clothes that doesn’t really fit my taste (frilly dresses with laces and ribbons all over it. Ulk!) so they always end up in charities. And my Mom used to say that my closet is half-empty (though I like to think of it as half-full) but it always looked like I’m hiding dead bodies under piles of my own clothes.


“Here,” Jiyong disrupt my train of thoughts as he handed me a white tee. I accepted it and the staring battle is on. Well, he stared at me while I glared at him.


“What are you waiting for? Want me to change your clothes for you?” he asked.


The nerve. “Get out of my face Jiyong.” I said as I push him out.



Jiyong POV


Tsk. What’s wrong with her? I already touched her s. She can now change in front of me whenever she wants. Maybe she’s still shy. So cute.


But really, if my parents didn’t come in, we would’ve done ‘it’. God, the feel of her s in my hands is heavenly. Though, admittedly, they were small, it fitted perfectly in my hands like they were groomed for my existence. I swear, I’m not gonna wash my hands ever.


“What are these?” Dara asked the moment she came out, fully clothed. Tsk. On her hands are my, OMFG!! I totally forgot.


“Baby, I can explain.” My voice just croaked.


“Yeah!” she sardonically expressed. “Explain why you have blown-up pictures of me behind your closet room’s door. Where the hell did you get these?”


I stole one from your brother’s office and then I got Youngbae sneak out some more. You got a lot of pictures there; it’s hardly noticeable that some are missing.


I wanna say. But that’s gonna ne like sealing my death from the Park siblings hands. So I just gulped and grin, hoping my cuteness would have me forgiven.


*knock 3x*


Phew. “Come in.” I quickly answered avoiding Dara’s death glares.


“Young Master, your mother would like to have a word with you and the girl you are with.” A maid voiced out.


“Okay. We’ll be there.” I said.


“The girl you’re with?” Dara asked. I’m glad that she dropped the picture issue because this one is easier to explain.


“Come on. I haven’t properly introduced you as my girlfriend yet. My parents aren’t presumptuous people.” I explained.


“I think it was pretty much given judging from our positions earlier.”


“Okay fine.” I said holding her hands. “It is rude of my parents to call you like your just some random girl. But please forgive them. I don’t bring girls here and now that I did, they just have to see us like that. They’re just a little shock.”


“Whatever.” She sighed defeated.



Dara POV


This is probably the most unpleasant meal I have taken in my entire life. I didn’t know Mrs. Kwon would serve awkwardness for dinner. It’s very hard to chew.


“So Dara-shi,” She began. I almost dropped my utensils at the tone of her voice. “What does your family do?” she asked.


Please don’t tell me she’s one of those controlling mothers that look down on their son’s girlfriends.


“My brother owns a club.” I truthfully said.


“Oh God!” she manage to say as she choke down her own meal. She then looks at Jiyong with bulging eyes.


“It’s a decent club in the city, Mom, where young people usually hang out.” Jiyong told her. Tsk. Does she think that the only clubs existing are strip clubs?


“What about your parents, Dara?” Mr. Kwon asked amusingly. I like the Dad better.


I paused before I answered, “They’re dead, sir.” SIR?!


“I’m sorry to hear that.” He sincerely apologized. I just shrugged.


The dinner went on with the Kwon family exchanging glances with each other (specifically, Mrs. Kwon, who didn’t even bother hiding her disgust on me) and me almost not touching my food. I hope Mrs. Kwon wouldn’t think that I didn’t appreciate the food that she made. I just couldn’t digest the atmosphere.


Mrs. Kwon even ‘nicely’ invited me for a spot of tea afterwards but I don’t think I can last another minute of her obviously disdain glances on me. so I politely declined saying my brother might be getting worried.


………….......


“Are you alright?” Jiyong asked as he walked me to our building. I really want to rant about how rude his mother was but I don’t want him to think that I’m being disrespectful.


“Yup!” I simply replied.


“No you’re not. My Mom was rude,” He said. “But thank you,” he said stopping me on my tracks. “I genuinely thought you were gonna go apesh!t on my Mom and give her a piece of your mind for being so rude to you. It was nice that you remained…calm and…patient.” He said, hesitating on his choice of words but nevertheless touched my heart. Shucks, I can feel myself blushing.


“I don’t want her to think that their son brought home an improper lady with a y attitude.” I just said perfectly describing myself.


I was taken aback when he suddenly kissed me. It was a short kiss but it still tasted sweet.


“You’re so cute; you always blush whenever we kiss.” He said. Blunt much!! I just diverted my gaze ‘coz I really don’t know what to say. I gotta get use to kissing him without making a fool out of myself. ASAP!!



Jiyong POV


“Jiyong, we need to talk!” Mom bellowed the moment I stepped inside the house.


“Yes Mom, we do.” I countered. “Should we start with how rude you were during dinner earlier?”


“I was not being rude.”


“So you’re saying that glaring at my girlfriend the entire time was actually your way of appreciating her presence.”


“She is not your girlfriend. I haven’t approved of her and I don’t think I would ever approve of her. God Jiyong, wherever did you get that girl? She comes into our home and seduces you to bed and then w-“


“Don’t talk to her like that. She’s not that kind of girl.” I unexpectedly roared. My mother is a very kind woman and I loved her dearly but I just can’t take it when she’s talking badly about Dara.


“How dare you raise your voice on your own mother? You see how that girl is influencing you. How can you talk back to me like that?” she said as tears started to form in her eyes.


“I’m sorry Mom, I didn’t mean to…” I tried to explain but she’s already halfway up the stairs.


“Leave your Mom alone for now. You know how she gets dramatic for unknown reasons.” Dad said. Yup, he was there all along, calmly sipping his cup of coffee.


“I don’t want her misunderstanding Dara.”


“I know but she’s your mother, she only wants the best for you. We both do.”


“Dara is what’s best for me, Dad.” I sternly declare. If I can’t convince Mom, Dad is good enough.


“But your mother thinks otherwise plus she already chose a wife for you, remember?”


Wife?!?


“Fck! I totally forgot.”


“Don’t curse in front of me; I’m still your father.”


“Cancel it Dad!” I said shaking his shoulders.


“I’m afraid I can’t, your mother already scheduled for our families to meet. Sorry son,” he said walking away from me.



“God damn it!!!! Dara is going to butcher me."